Chapter 7 - Introducing The Aliens

I Missed You

 

Daehyun found himself tied to a chair and trapped in somewhere that would look like a warehouse.
 
"You're awake, punk." A handsome man with a smirk on his face came with a plate of food.
 
"Wu Yi Fan. I knew it was you. What are you doing and why are you tying me up?" Daehyun tried to break free but to no use.
 
"Stop it Jung. I'm only here for the same purpose as Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Just to see you. Been a long time really." Said the man who was more known by his English name, Kris. Kris untied Daehyun and gave him a hug.
 
"I knew you wouldn't resort to that. I've known you for a long time Kris. You never let your friends down." Daehyun broke the hug with a smile.
 
Just then, nine guys got out of the shadows and ran and hugged Daehyun. "I missed you sunbae-nim!" A cute guy with big eyes named Do Kyungsoo made childish laughs and clapped his hands upon the sight of the senior he admired.
 
A few seconds later and they heard a loud banging sound. It came from a cannon.
 
"Told ya'll this baby is still handy." Said Dongwoo.
 
Super Six and Limitless drew out their swords and charged at the ten guys who had barricaded Daehyun. Daehyun ran fast and stopped them from attacking. "Stop! They mean no harm."
 
"How can we be so sure hyung? I don't wanna lose you. Not now hyung. Not ever." The tears from Jongup's eyes were evident, even though they had already dried up. Daehyun approached the boy and hugged him. "I'm sorry for earlier, Jongup-ah. But don't do that again, okay?" He slapped the younger's arm as he broke off from the hug.
 
"Looks like the plan worked." Baekhyun smirked as he looked at Kris.
 
Hoya raised an eyebrow. "Wait. What plan?"
 
"The plan to get us all together. You see, we all left the clan as well." Chanyeol said as he held Baekhyun's hand. The rest at the back soon followed.
 
Sungjong shook his head in confusion. "Whoa whoa whoa! So I'm the only one who's single here?"
 
"Pretty much yes." Dongwoo replied with a laugh.
 
"We've practically lived here for almost three months," said the tall man named Jongin. "We've been looking for you guys, until we saw Yongguk-sunbaenim on TV.  Our guesses were confimed when we saw one of Sungjong-sunbaenim's dramas on TV as well." Sungjong blushed at Jongin's observation.
 
"Hoya-seonsaengnim! Don't you recognize me? It's me, Kai!" Jongin told his dance teacher. "Whoa! Kai-sshi! That's funny. I didn't actually remember you from the clan when I came to teach you." Hoya had a dumbfounded look on his face.
 
A short man with an angelic face came up to all of them. "Let's go to the table. We have a lot of matters to discuss. Kyungsoo-ah, go make us dinner."
 
"Ne, Suho-hyung." Kyungsoo responded.
 
"Woohyun-ah, Himchan-ah, why don't you go help Kyungsoo prepare dinner for us?" Sunggyu motioned for Woohyun and Himchan to go help Kyungsoo prepare dinner for twenty-five guys.
 
When Himchan finished preparing the plates and utensils for the guys, Woohyun and Kyungsoo appeared from a side of the warehouse and brought with them food that really looked good. Dongwoo and Chanyeol became really excited for the feast prepared.
 
"Okay, Wu. Let's get straight to the point. What are we here for?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow at Kris.
 
"To exact revenge on Master Shin."