Chapter 4 - I Missed You

I Missed You

 

Daehyun coughed. "Uhm, Mr. Moon, please do introduce yourself." His voice was a bit shaky.
 
The boy bowed and smiled to the class. "Good morning, everybody. My name is Moon Jongup. I'll work hard. Please take care of me." Girls at the back squealed. Jongup looked at his teacher and mouthed the words, "I missed you."
 
Daehyun, who was really surprised by the boy, had a really big smile on his face.
 
"Uhm, kids, I'm going to send you on an early break. Mr. Moon, please stay. Along with Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Junhong." Daehyun was really happy.
 
As everybody left the room, the five stayed. Daehyun locked the door and grabbed Jongup's arm and kissed him passionately.
 
"Ehem," Myungsoo coughed.
 
They broke the kiss and hugged and cried.
 
When they parted, Daehyun said, "Idiot, did you know how much I missed you?!" He excalimed as he cried and slapped Jongup's arm.
 
"I know Dae, and now I'm back and we're together again." Jongup teared up and touched Daehyun's cheek.
 
"Well you should've seen how he handles his classes. We've been tortured!" Exclaimed Sungyeol, earning a huge smack on the head from Myungsoo. "Ouch! Myungsoo!" The kid complained. Myungsoo then kissed the part that he smacked to calm Sungyeol down.
 
"Just to ask Dae, what's Limitless doing here?" Jongup asked.
 
"Well that, Myungsoo and Sungyeol here were actually believed to be dead. Then they showed up at Hoya and Dongwoo's doorstep. Woohyun amd Sunggyu were tasked to track us down, but I knew they'd come around." Daehyun narrated.
 
Jongup held Daehyun's hands and caressed them and brought it to his lips. And he looked straight into Daehyun's eyes and said, "I promise, Jung Daehyun, that I will never leave you, ever again. I never wanna see you sad. I will be with you for all the joy and the pain. I promise that." And he kissed Daehyun lightly on the lips.
 
Daehyun did not fight back his tears and hugged Jongup tightly. "I promise that we will never ever ever separate from each other." He broke off the hug and touched Jongup's cheek.
 
"Now that we're all together, this calls for a celebration!" Junhong exclaimed and did mischievous high-fives with Sungyeol.
 
"Yeah. I wanna see everybody right now." Jongup said with a sincere grin.
 
Daehyun smiled at Jongup. Everything was going to be perfect.
 
At least that's what he thought.