Andy

Taste of Heaven

Andy was pretty roughed up, but then again, I’d heard that rapists don’t get treated will even among other prisoners. The four of us were on opposite sides of the room with a table as the separator. A guard stood on the other side of the door, ready to take action if necessary, yet still giving us privacy.

“Hey, Heechul. Have you gotten ier?” Andy sat down at the table and smirked.

I expected Heechul to get mad or be stirred, but he smiled and sat on the opposite side of the table. “Probably. I’ve started growing my hair out. Do you like it?”

“I do. It suits you better. So who’s this? Your new boyfriend?”

“Not quite. He’s my best friend.”

“And the girl?”

“His girlfriend.”

“So then you’re still single.”

“She’s also the sister of my boyfriend.”

“How many times has he done you?”

“Once.” Andy snorted. “We’ve only been going out since Saturday.”

“That’s not an excuse. Not for you, anyway. I know for a fact that you can do ten times more in a single night.”

I watched Heechul’s ears go red. Next to me, Mi-Kyong whispered, “What’s the story?”

“Abusive boyfriend.” I answered, pointing to Andy. Mi-Kyong nodded in understanding.

“You are so lucky my boyfriend isn’t here.” Heechul said as he adjusted his position. Andy looked hungrily at him, and I wanted to punch him in Seunghyun’s place.

“Heechul looks really tense,” Mi-Kyong whispered. I nodded, moving to stand behind him and rubbing my hands up and down his arms. He relaxed a bit as I began to gently massage his shoulders.

Andy raised an eyebrow. “Bet you’ve done some things with this one, too, even if he claims to be straight.”

I panicked slightly, thinking back to our kiss, and gently pinched Heechul’s shoulders as a silent message to not say anything. “Just leave my friends alone, okay? They haven’t done anything to you.”

“Just be glad your sister isn’t here. She’d leave with a few more bruises than she already has.”

Heechul sprang out of his seat. I understood why he wanted to beat the living out of Andy, because I did, too, but still. I caught him around his middle and be began kicking and trying to fight me off, but even with the provoking look Andy wore, I didn’t let him go. Heechul began yelling at me to release me.

“Heechul, stop. He’s not even worth it.” Heechul calmed down in my grasp, and I let him go. He sat back down, guiding my hands back to their previous place on his shoulders.

“Why did you want me to come?” Heechul asked after taking a deep breath.

“Well I was hoping you’d come alone,” he glared at me, “since I’ve been feeling a bit… hungry.”

“Quit it.” I snapped.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“I’m not jealous. Not of you.”

“Do you know what annoys me? You’re an to me and I don’t even know your name.”

“And you’re not going to. Not any of my friends, so get over it.” Heechul interjected.

“Why not?”

“So you don’t stalk them or hurt them.”

Andy snorted. “As if I would waste my time doing that.”

“Then what will you do?”

“I don’t know. If I know you, you’ll get a restraining order on me, so going after you is out of the question.”

“Damn right I am.”

Andy sighed. “I miss you, Heechul.” I stiffened as Heechul did. “I really mean that, too.”

“Do I need to remind you of all the things that make me highly doubt that?”

“No. But every time I said I love you, I meant it. You… You meant it too, right?”

“Actually, no.” Heechul sighed.

For a moment, I almost felt bad for Andy. His face fell, and he reached for Heechul’s hand. Much to everyone’s surprise, Heechul let him hold it. Andy turned Heechul’s hand over in his own hands, playing with his fingers. “So then you never loved me?”

Heechul was calm. “Not really, no. I’m sorry, Andy.”

The officer entered the room. “Time’s up,” he said coldly. Heechul stood, dropping his hand by his side, and Mi-Kyong appeared next to me. We left Andy looking at his hands where he’d held Heechul mere seconds ago.

 

Hello, lovely readers! I appologize for the amount of time you've had to wait for me... I finished my AP exam last week on Wednesday and have no excuse for not updating until now save I was lazy. School ends in a little less than two weeks, and I had time today, so I decided to give you all a treat.

A small update on my life: I got a boyfriend ^^ All of our friends were shipping us for the longest time, and we finally got together (though not because they were shipping hardcore).

I would update some time this week, but I don't think I'll have time. Next week is finals week, so that's out of the question... But I'll be back before you know it

Thank you for supporting me and subscribing if you have <3 I love you all!