return

Sisters in the Stars

f(x) debuted September 5 on MBC Music Core.

 

You don't have to be born with it, just be the way you are.

 

There were already cheering fans, waving LED boards with Krystal (insert hollow heart), reporters asking about their opinions. Krystal was flying high, she couldn’t stop smiling, she was a star. Even in the back of f(x)’s transport van, she chattered non-stop with her fellow members.

 


 

You just have to practice a few times.

 

“Dad, mom?”

“Kryssy, how’s my little girl doing?”

“Are you eating well?”

 

That's right, good, that's it, follow me like that, this time preparations really finished?

 

And in a second, she was a child again, parents smiling at her with pride and sister grinning whole-heartedly over Skype.

“That was so awesome! Your songs gonna be stuck in my head the whole week! And your outfits were so cute ―!”

“I’ve been so worried ―”

“―Where did my emails go―”

“― You did great!”

And all at once, Krystal was a smiling and laughing and crying and Jessica had come in and the two sisters were hugging and their parents were doing the same all the way across the world and Krystal thought that her family is the best in the world.

High above the world, up in the sky, little star twinkled brilliantly up above the world that night. And she was surrounded by family and stardust all around her in space.