The Secret to Wooing Victoria

Actually, I don't know her WELL
"Hey Key, you ready? I'll be calling her in a few minutes time." "Relax Taemin, it's just Victoria, not a goddess." "Shush. U ready?" I kept Key silent. "Ya okay." I took our dorm's phone and called Victoria. "Hello." "Hi Victoria. I'm.. I'm Taemin. I would like to.." "Like to what?" "I think I may need some help from you to teach me the 2013 SM Entertainment dance because our group needs to use that dance for Shinee's new music video." I asked politely. "Really? I look forward to your band's new music video. But teaching you..." "You mean you cannot?" I was disappointed. "No, it's not that. I'm just afraid i have not enough time to teach you." "Oh.. It would be like 2 hours. Please.." Okay. Will your members be coming along?" Victoria asked curiously. "Urhmm.. Nope." "So you will teach them after i teach you?" "Yeah, thanks. Shall we meet at SM Entertainment Building studio room 1?" "Sure Taemin." I yelled a yes as i hung up the phone, knowing it was going to be successful meeting Victoria. Key rolled his eyes as he dragged his feet to our dorm's entrance and pulled me to Sm Entertainment Building unwillingly. I knew Key would be so bad. He always hated people who needed his help in love. Anyway, I was glad I had him to help me. It's the secret to wooing Victoria. But that's not all. *Look out for next chapter soon! ;)