All that ends, ends well

Actually, I don't know her WELL

(From the previous chapter) Victoria opened the door.

As soon as she saw me at the door, she immediately let out a worried look and tried to close the door against me. I pushed the door towards Victoria, opening the door. I forced my way in and sat on her warm sofa. She frowned and folded her arms, staring at me in a i-am-pissed-off manner. 

"So, i want to hear it from you. Were you really with Key before?"

"That is already the past. I dont think you should bring it up anymore. I have my own reasons."

"At least you should tell me what happened before we started our relationship!!" I yelled.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure whether i really like you. I was just trying to forget about my past too! But i cant! I just cant!!" 

"If you had told me earlier, i wouldnt have gone after you! Key is my closest friend and now i just feel that i took you away from him!"

Before Victoria could finish talking, i ran out of her house with a heart that was going to drop anytime. I just felt like a betrayer. A betrayer. She was my first love, one who will be remembered by me for life. How am I to forget?!? I ran all the way home, and I just wanted to lay in my bed for the rest of the month. I lost my appetite, my whole house became a dog's roof. A few days later, my doorbell rang. I opened the door, only to find out the visitor was my closest friend. I closed the door on him with all my might, but gave up when i realised i was losing. I fell to the floor, without any energy left in my body. Key checked my refrigerator. There was nothing in there. And the kitchen was messed up. At first, Key gently persuaded me to go to my room to rest. However, I preferred to lay flat on the floor, which caused Key to erupt, yelling at me: TAEMIN!! GET TO YOUR BED!! You have to move on with life!!" He then brought me to the bed and bought some groceries to cook for me. As a singer, it was unacceptable for me to skip work just because i failed in a relationship. Hence, the next year, i quitted as a singer and became restless at home. In the remaining four years, i applied for part time jobs at cafes and restaurants. 

Sometimes, I would just think of Victoria and tend to drop the plates and bowls. Some other times, I even challenged the customers who were so rude towards the waiters and waitresses. That was why every job only lasted for two to three months. SHINee also disbanded as soon as I quitted. As for f(x), they still left on in SM Entertainment. Every weekend, Key would come over to my house to cook for me. Well, I felt even more guilty and that i have let him down. Sometimes, i just apologise to Key and my band mates for causing them to lose their career, only to hear them reply: "Its ok, it was our choice. We all agreed to disband. Its not your fault though."

Soon, five years have passed. It is now the christmas season. The streets are bustling with cars and newly opened christmas decorations shops. I have again, passed by the cafe f(x) and SHINee visited before. This time, the cafe was already revamped and our messages on the memo board have already been removed, which marked as a restart for me. "New christmas season, new resolutions, new wishes." I went to the supermart to get some christmas snacks and chips to eat while enjoying the christmas mood with my television on at home. As usual, I popped on my cosy couch and settled in for the christmas movie special on television, with a bag of chips in my hands. Just as the movie started, my doorbell rang. 

"Urgh, damn. The movie has already started. Who is it??"

I opened the door, only to see a beautiful woman in long brown hair right before my eyes.

"Shall we spend this Christmas together?"

I immediately melted at her voice and I could see a brighter side to my life. All that ends, ends well.