Finally Dating

Actually, I don't know her WELL
It was quite a sunny Sunday. All work was put aside for the day to allow SHINee to get a rest after so much entertainment work. I stared at my phone while I thought of Victoria. I could not expect her answer to my request of her being my girl. Nervous, I hesitatingly bought my phone in front of my eyes and started typing a message to send to Victoria. I sighed and still had the fear of her rejection. Soon after I sended Victoria a message showing "Have you eaten lunch?", there was an incoming call. It was Amber. I knew it was small trouble. Amber seldom called me. And if she called me it would be regarding Victoria. "Yes, Amber?"I answered her call confidently. "Taemin, heard that you..." "What?" "U..Victoria.." "Nah.. Just... Like her." "Serious?!? Oh my god. We've been in the same career and company for 2 years but never realised that you actually like Victoria!!" "Yeah.. I know it's shocking."I claimed. "But do you know..."Amber said when her home phone rang. "Gotta go. Sorry."Amber apologised as she hung up the phone. I wondered what she wanted to tell me... Upon checking my messages list right after Amber's call, I saw Victoria's reply. It showed,"Nope. Wanna grab a bite with me? I will tell u my answer to your question." "Sure. No problem there. We'll meet at Dimlight Plaza." I quickly put on my smartest clothes and applied gel on my hair. I wore my shoes and rushed to Dimlight Plaza, not wanting to be late. As soon as I reached the plaza, I spotted Victoria outside one of the restaurants. I smiled at her and we both entered the restaurant for lunch. While eating, Victoria mentioned about all her bad habits, though I think it wasnt that bad, and also said she had some hobbies she would always do during the weekend. After all these introductions, it gave me a hint that I was finally, already accepted by Victoria.