Happy Moments didnt last long

Actually, I don't know her WELL

I was very happy and excited after knowing that Victoria had the same feelings towards me. Well, people tend to claim that first loves are always a fail, so i tried to prove them wrong. I immediately pulled out all the nice clothes from my wardrobe and did a "fashion show" to be able to choose the nicest piece of outfit i could wear for the next date with Victoria. 

The following day, I met Victoria when i was filming my new upcoming music video. I grinned gleefully at the sight of her, however, she seemed to be in deep thoughts. She walked past me without even looking at me in the eye or smiled at me. At that moment i felt dejected, though i was comforted by my band members. In the evening, i attempted to call her after my filming had ended. However, she did not answer my calls. I grew more anxious as the clock ticked.

"What could have happened to Victoria??" I thought.

Next, i called Key to seek advice on what i should do since Victoria did not answer my calls. Strangely, Key did not answer my calls too. Key wasnt like this. He wasnt the type of person who would not answer calls. Discarding my unnecessary thought, I proceeded with calling Amber.

"Hey whassup, Taemin!! How's it going between you and Victoria....? I heard about it from Victoria. Do you regret about anything?"

"What do you mean, Amber? Regrets?"

"Yes...urhm...yeah."

"..No...I dont regret anything about being with her. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Oh, i dont feel regrets coming but i kind of feel dejected. Victoria is not answering my calls and she was in a very deep thought just now in the evening. Do you know what happened to her?"

"Hmm...I will check with her about this."

"Thanks."

I hung up and lay on my bed, curiously wondering about the strange Victoria, murmuring a soft "Victoria, what happened...."