5 years ago-To Woo Victoria, Is Hard. Because of Key.

Actually, I don't know her WELL
"Hey Victoria! I'm feeling very hungry now. Care to grab a bite with me at nearby McDonald's?" "Really? Ok then." Victoria replied. Both of us continued to chat as we walked out of SM Entertainment Building. I have loved Victoria since I was young. We were neighbours and she was about the same age as me. I loved her aegyo and all her characteristics basically. Not wanting to hesitate further, i asked one of my group members, Key to suggest some ideas to bring Victoria out for a date since i had no experience of planning a date with someone i loved. "Key, help me please.. I really love Victoria and i need help planning a date between me and her." "Hmmm.. On a few conditions." Key replied confidently. "What?" I asked eagerly. "First, from now on, you must buy me 3 chicken wings once a week." "O..okay. Next." "Next, you must help me to hit Jonghyun with his favourite bear plushie he had kept since he was nine years old. I want revenge on him." "Are you crazy?!? He's our leader! You know the consequences if anyone did that to him!" I raised my voice. "Oh really? Then you will not get any help from me when you are planing of dating Victoria." Key sounded kind of angry. "Okay chill Key. I need your help but.. I can only promise you to do it once to Jonghyun only. Please.." "Fine,you this useless sidekick. Once will be enough, i guess." "Thanks Key." We then created a contract regarding this agreement and even signed on it. Of course this idea was Key's, that's why i need him for suggestions. He's creative for all I know.