Chapter 4

Complicated

Two weeks had pass, i never saw Jiyong since then, i tried to call him many times. I even leave a message, throughout the week that i didn't take glimpse of him. It hurts me knowing that maybe his mad at me because of the kiss. I know I’m selfish that i enjoy it but I’m just a girl who have needs to. Today i decided to meet up with jae, i should be excited right?? I should be happy cause this day had come! But no... All i feel is guilt and loneliness, i felt like something is missing, something that i can't explain.

 

 

 

 

 

I was a bit early, jaejoong still not here i look around trying to busy myself from thinking too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 minutes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

30 minutes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Had pass and still he didn't came, i lost my hope that i will met him today. I was about to leave the place when i bump into someone "I’m....sorry" i bowed still looking at the ground, i heard him giggle so i look up, shock was written on my face. I hugged him and i can tell his body stiffed by my sudden action. I miss him!! I really do!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dubdubdubdubdub

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart beat fast like I run miles. I release him feeling a bit embarrass by my own action "..I...I'm.... So-sorry" augh!! Stupid voice!! Why it sounded like I’m scared??

 

 "we met again after all" he smirk, i stayed quiet, i don’t know what to say and i don’t want to look at him either but i can feel his eyes on me, i bit my lower lip trying to hide my nervousness.

 

"Babe~!" i look at the girl walking towards us. i didn't expect that this day will come again. I was standing in front of them stunned by the fact that their together.

 

"Hi dara-ah, i never expect to see you here what a coincidence and babe i think i know why i felt weird a moment ago" she smirk at me. The nerve!! I stay myself compose not showing some weakness.

"What a small world sohee, oh! That's why i felt like puking a while ago because you’re coming, hmmm... That’s explain why i felt something weird too" i said not minding the one besides her.

 

"Well if you excused us, we have a date to complied so get out of the way " she said walking pass me. The guy beside her just stared at me like I’m the most disgusting thing in the world but who cares?? Get a grip dara he don’t like you and so you do so stop being stupid! I started walking when sohee run back to me and said

 

 

"dara next time please hide your ugly face cause you’re an eye sore!!"

 

 

"Don’t worry because the feelings are mutual" i started to walk away, my heart sting of the sight i saw. I wish i never go here in the first place, jaejoong once again tricked me, his really into games like this huh?? Fine!! If one can play the game then why i can’t?? Watch and be scared people i won’t let anyone played me again. This time I'm the one who will played with them!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

 

What a nice day today isn't it?? The weather is great, the sun rise and it feels warm. I get up from bed and decided to attend school, it’s not that i miss school but I Miss Bom and Tabi!! It’s still early and i have a lot of time to prepare. After an hour and fifteen minutes of preparing myself, i put a light make up and dash to school.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was 5 minutes late but lucky me i got inside before the gate close. It was quiet, the hallway and the lobby. I hurried to my class so the teacher won’t lecture. I got inside and surprisingly the teacher is not yet arrive but the weird thing is it's too quiet, i know I’ve been absent for weeks but the school cant changed in an instant right??

 

"Hey bom! Why is everybody weird??" i ask coming closer to her. She stared at me then blinks several times.

 

 

"santtokki!!! I miss you!!" she said hugging me tight.. "Okay okay.. I miss you to bommie.." i said breaking the hug. "dara-ah why your missing for weeks??" she said then pout at me. I pinch her cheek then "cute!! I was ummm.. Having my time.. Hey where's tabi??" i ask searching for him. "dara don’t you know?? Tabi is suspended because his always run into a fight. And worst he found last time sipping the blood of one of the student here. Dara i think top is somehow a monster, he have been caught red handed!!" i how shock of what i hear... No it can’t be.

 

 "They said there's a lot of monster here at our school, sohee said one of them is top! She said they should be killed or kick out of the school but it can’t be dara. Top is a nice guy. I know he wouldn't do such thing!!"  sohee... She's the master mind of this!! How dare her ruin her own pack!

 

 "sohee did mention anything besides that??" bom nod

 

 "she said there was another student like top here in our class that's why everybody don’t talk, afraid that monster might they will taking" okay...sohee did cross the line!! How dare her!! I didn't do something wro-

 

 

"okay class, seat down, we have a new student his name is kim jaejoong!!" the teacher announce. I rooted on my seat i tried to blink several times but the person in front of me won’t disappear.

 

 

"hey!! Kim jaejoong's  here!! be nice okay??" He said then wink. He seated beside bommie and i tell you i saw almost my class fangirling over him. "hey!! Spoof!! That's your ex right??" i turned my face to the right looking at jiyong. "so?? I don’t mind!!" i said boredly

 

 

"yah! I know you miss him right?? Why don’t you throw yourself in him?? In that way you won’t feel being force!!" he smirk

 

 

"shut up!! And mind your ing business!! Jerk" i rolled my eyes despite of annoyance. Why he need to transfer here?? Why he need to show up?? I have a lot of questions in my head, lots of things i want to say but the hell would i do such thing?! Time pass by and the bell rung.

 

 

"bommie!! Let’s go over tabi's place!!" i shouted across the room, eyes were on me. There was a lot of noise i can hear inside.

 

Why is she going there??

 

 

 

 

Isn't she scared??

 

 

 

 

 

Is she out of her mind??

 

 

 

 

That girl is nuts!!

 

 

 

 

And etc.... My head started to ache, my eyes started to blurry and i can see darkness.

 

 

 

Author pov

 

 

 

 

dara pass out and her classmate started to round her, jiyong on the other hand saw what happen and he run towards dara cursing loudly surprising jaejoong and sohee.

 

 

"!! !! !! Dara-ah!! Wake up.. !! Get out of my way!!" before jiyong dash out the room jaejoong stopped him

 

"Give me her!! Don’t waste your time.. Just go" jaejoong was about to grab her when jiyong hold her firmly. "No!! I'm the one who will bring her in the infirmary!! I don’t mind if your her ex-boyfriend!! Just step away!!" jiyong shouted then cursed.. He runs towards the school clinic.

 

 

 

 

 

!! Please be safe dara please... I don’t know what to do if something will happen to you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My head hurts a lot, i slowly open my eyes peaking using my left eye. The room is all white, it smelled like !! I mean medicine. I try to look for someone but i only saw empty space. I tried to seat but my head hurts, it was like stabbing it with a knife.

 

 

"Ah..!!" i grab my hair and slightly pulled it to ease the aching inside. The door opened and bom came in. My heart sting because i expected someone but he didn't even checked me.

 

 

"Hey!! are you alright now??" bom ask worriedly.

 

 

 "I’m fine thanks" i smile at her faintly i look at her eyes and flashes of words came to me again and my head starts to ache again. I pulled my hair again and

 

 

"ah!! aw....ah...!!!" i bit my lower lip preventing myself to shout. The stabbing in my head increase.

 

 

"dara!!" a voice that i wasn't expecting came. I look up and i saw jaejoong looking at me with worried face. He came to me then hugged me but the pain in my head didn't subside

 

 

" jae...m-my ah!!! *shout* head.... Ah!!! *shout* hurts!!" jae look at me with pity eyes

 

 

"dara did you take your vitamins??" he cupped my face and i nodded "then why is this happening?? What's happening to you dara??" "i....i... Ah!!! Don't ah!!!! Know!" i bow my head then shout again i close my eyes then open it again i look at jae pleading i can’t take this anymore..

"bom i think you should go out!" jae said but bom was rooted on her spot.

 

 

 "bom!! I said go out!!" he shouted at bom and the latter go out not even saying a word.

 

 

 

 "dara calm down... Please calm down... Everything will be fine... Please calm down" he said in a begging tune, i can feel my fangs growing.

 

 

"dara please.... Not here dara... Please stop"

 

 

"i want to jae but... Ah!!!! I can’t... Jae please bring me home now.... Ah!!!!! Please..."

 

 

"but dara your eyes are red and your fang is visible"

 

 

"please jae..." i begged then i saw him nodded, he grab his shades inside his bag and hand it on me, he then search for disposable mask in the nurse drawer and put it in my face. I look like a weird sick person but who cares??

 

 

 

 

 

 

-authors pov-

 

 

 

 

 

 

dara and jaejoong walked out the infirmary room but before they can walk far enough they bumped in to someone

 

 

"where do you think you’re going??" he ask looking the two up in down.

 

 

 "None of your business!! Move!!" jae said then help dara walk but jiyong blocked it again

 

"not so fast mister!! How can i know that she's safe with you??" jae push him aside then walk again but the latter won’t allow them. jiyong grabbed dara away from jae but dara push jiyong away

 

 

"won’t you two just shu- ah!!!" she grabbed her hair trying to ease the pain inside. Jae run to dara and grabbed her arm

 

 

 "dara-ah please..."

 

 

"ah!!!!! Jae pl-please ah!!! I... I can’t ah!!!"

 

 

"!!" jaejoong lifted dara carrying her like a bride and he run. In the other hand jiyong was stunned he didn't saw dara being like that ever since they met. He saw her eyes red but his more stunned because of the way dara push him. It’s not like a normal push but it was full of force. She not like a sick person but the other way round, the way she speak is bold and cold. Lots of question flashed to his mind, why dara is and why dara that.

 

 

What's happening dara?? Why the sudden change?? Why your strength so sudden?? What are you dara??  What the hell is happening with you!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

OH! Jiyong if only you knew.... BTW Guys!! I'm sorry for my late late late update... *bow*

I hope you forgive me. And as for my peace offering I made another

ONE-SHOT for you guys!!! hope you like it!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/409122/must-be-fate-daragon

 

 

LOVE YOU ALL!! Mwaah!!

Enjoy!!!!

XOXOXOX