Chapter 3

Complicated

I stayed dinner at jiyong's house, i like his company even though his not much a talker but fun. I was lying on my bed and just thinking that jaejong will back, I can't help but feel giddy about it. Jaejong is my first boyfriend and at the same time my first love, he gave me nothing but love although he didn't say it to me even once but who cares?? Actions are much louder than words.

 

-Authors pov-

 

~flashback~

 

"jae.. Do you love me??"  dara ask jaejong while their walking to their favorite restaurant. Jaejong stopped then face dara and kiss her on the lips, dara smiled knowing what's his answer.

 

While their eating dara's having her hard time cutting her steak and jaejong do it for her. Dara was talking nonstop when jae put a hand in the side of her lips and wipe the sauce. He then his thumb, the one that he used to wiped dara's lip side.

 

Dara and jaejong's having their time when jaejong receive a message from his parents, "dara-ah, I’m sorry but i have to go, i promise to make it up to you next time" he said then kiss her lips then speed off.

 

~end

 

Every kiss and time jaejong shared with her, she was like a high school student who's having a nice time with her crush. dara was thinking about the happy times of her and jae when her phone rung.

 

"Hello" she answered without looking who's calling her.

 

"dara" the other line said. My eyes widen in realization.

"Dad?? What... How are you??"

"I’m fine honey but i call because i want to tell you something"

 

the phone call ended and dara's face were not far from braking down. She can't accept it, she can't do it, even though she is a child of a royal family of vampires she can't accept the reality of her life much more, she can't accept that she'll marrying a person who she doesn't know.

 

 

She spend all the night thinking about the call, she can’t sleep even though how many times she told herself that she need her beauty sleep but her eyes won't listen. It was 5 in the morning but she can't still stole a moment to sleep. Her mind is to preoccoupied at the moment, her alarm clock rung and she turn it off. She's out of bed but still lifeless, she doesn’t want to go to school. She wants to have a peaceful mind, have a freedom for a while, she wants to run away from all of her duty, run away from everything. She was busy walking fast, bowing her head to be exact staring at the ground when she bumped in a group of tugs. "hey what we have here... A pretty lad, miss you want to hung out with us??" the fugly man spoke, he smell like alcohol, cigarettes, and smells that can't be described and his teeth are yellow i can tell that you can dig gold in that... Ewwww.... dara face them, her eyes were red and her fang shows. Her eyes turned cold and lifeless. The tugs screamed and dara run away fast like a flash.

 

 

She end up in a forest, it was peaceful, quiet and a place where you can rest from all the problems. She can smell the water few feet away. she headed to the lake, it was a nice view, comforting and relaxing. Her phone rung but she didn't answer it, she need time for herself, need time for everything that making her stress.

 

---

 

it was almost 8, but dara didn't go home. Her phone was ringing time to time but dara didn't answer it. She felt thirsty, it was full moon. She looks pale and lifeless. Every full moon dara doesn't go out because she knows that maybe she can kill but it can't help it. Herself was begging for blood, she run and run just to distance herself from any human. And lucky for her, she saw a bunch of chickens and to her thirst she drinks each drop blood that she can and she's glad that it satisfied her needs. She looked around and the mess she cause was beyond expectations, she wipe her lips as she can still taste the blood in it. Her phone ring again and this time she answered it.

 

"hel-" she was cut off by the voice in the other line

 

"yah!! Where are you!!?? Why didn't you answer our calls?? Why are you not in your house??!!" He shouted. My ears string and i feel like my eardrums will explode soon.

 

"I’m fine no need to worry" i hung up before he can shouted at me again. Why he care?? He doesn't know me at first, dara deeply sigh before walking again, this time she's heading home...

 

 

Dara is a walking disaster her face is a bit pale, her body swung to left and right like a drunken man. Her eyes were red and a bit swollen, her hairs in scattered in different direction, her clothes had a lot of blood. And i tell you she not the dara that i knew!!

 

she walk past almost all the people in Seoul and there was a weird sensation in her movement that tells 'don't bother me or else you'll die' and others is scared in her looks, other children that saw her cry, murmur and even played prank in her. I little braved boy came to her and hand her a flower, she look at the kid weirdly like he was out of his mind. She looks scary, deadly and creepy but this kid is not afraid at all! The kid grab her hand and motion her to seat in the swing nearby where the kids where playing, she refuge many times but the kid is to stubborn and persistent she follow him and sat. The other kids move far from her but the kid stay we're they sitting, it was the time that dara realize that even she's scary of what still there was someone who's loving her. She stared at the kid and a small smile creep in her pale face. "noona! You look pretty when you smile you know?? So don’t look like a walking monster cause my friends won’t notice your beauty" the kid coop her face and crest her pale face. Her eyes turn back to normal brown eye and her hair back being silky curly smooth hair. Her face lightens up and a joyful smile creeps again. "You know what??  You’re the only one said that to me, thanks! Your friends are scared with my fugly face but thanks again cause you’re not. Can i tell you a secret?? But don’t laugh okay??" the boy nodded and I continue "I’m a vampire that's why i look like this, I’m total mess up, everything mess up! My dad wants me to marry a total stranger and i can't say no.... I can't even decide for myself, they treat me like a doll, my boyfriend left me because I’m a.... I'm a... Monster!!" I cried, you heard me right people she cried in front of a kid!!

The kid hug hear and whisper in hear ear. "noona... I believe you.... People now a days are wicked, even parents, they think it's best for us, but they doesn't think we're suffering.... But i think that's parents do, they know best for us, we're maybe suffering now but time will come that we'll be happy.... Someday noona...someday..." the kid hug me tight, his words is comfort somehow it reminds me of Jiyong, My eyes widen, he remember jiyong called her many times, she pulled away and the kid chuckled "but noona don't think you’re a monster cause even vampires are cool you know and if you think about it I’m sure you’re the most beautiful monster i ever met!!" i laugh at his childish remarks but I’m thankful that i met him. "by the way pretty noona, what's your name??" he look at me with his big curious eyes, i chuckled "dara, dara park" i said and he held out his hand. And this time it's my time to stared at him. "aish noona!! Don't you know?? Like this" he grab my hand and he shake it with his "and i'm yijong, choi yijong" he said still shaken my hand.

 

---

 

i walk home it almost 3 in the morning.

Wait?? Why a kid is out of their house in the middle of the night?? I wanted to run back where i saw yijong but stopped by a hand. "where are you going woman??" "Jiyong!!" "what do you think you’re doing dara??!! Do you know what time is it!!?? Are you really that careless!!?? Where the did you go!! Don't you care about others that worrying of your sudden disappearance?? Huh!! Answer me!!" he said shaken me a bit, i can see that his ing worried but why would he?? His just a guy i knew 2 days ago. "look, if you come here and lecture me, you better go i don’t want to argue today. I have enough" i said freeing myself from his hold. "where did you go?? Why there’s a blood in your clothes??" he ask, can he really just go! "my your own ing business!! And don't forget to close the gate before you leave" i enter my apartment, closing the door and I run to my room.

 

---

 

 

Morning came and dara still not ready for school she don’t want to go, why would she?? If her future is already planned what's the used?? Instead she prepares herself and go to the park where she met yijong yesterday. She was about to walk in her gate when a hand stopped her from walking. "where do you think you’re doing??" he ask, turning me around facing me, and staring me direct in the eyes. I bit my lower lip, avoiding any eye contact from him. "just somewhere" i plainly answered still not making eye contacts. "look, if you won’t go to school then so do I" Jiyong said stubbornly. “suit yourself i don't mind at all" i said walking away from him. He followed me around, i spotted yijong and a smile creep my face. "yijong!!!" i called him, I wave my hands so he can see me. he ran and jump at me hugging me tight. "noona!!! You came back!!!" "yes..yes of course, besides i dont have anything to do so i came here" i said hugging him back. We free each other and he grabs my hand and motions me towards the sandbox. "noona.... How are you now?? Does noona had no class??" he ask me and stared at me using his big round curious eyes, i chuckled at him. His so adorable, and a very cute kid too.

"I’m fine thanks to you; i might treat you with ice cream for that. And i don’t have class... I have a lot of free time" i smiled at him, he beam and jump a little hearing about ice cream i guess. "liar!!" i recognize his voice, and to be honest i almost forgot about him. "You don’t have class eh?? I wonder why" jiyong sarcastically said. "if you want to peak a fight, then go!! I dont have time" i bluntly said annoyed with his presence. "jiyong hyung?? Is that you?? Jiyong hyung!!!" he ran towards him and hugged him tight. i pouted and mumble nonexistent words. They look at me amused "what!!??" i ask i never new yijong knew that thing!! "noona come closer" i leaned forward anticipating for his next words. "you look cute when you pout" he whispered, my face turned a bit flush and my ears turning hot and i hear him laugh. "yah!! Yijong-ah... i..i..I’m not.... Cu-cute!! You know!! Because i'm gorgeous!!" it supposed to be a joke but i sounded defensively. "don’t worry noona, just like i tell you yesterday you’re the most pretty, beautiful, gorgeous noona in the world!!!" he said motioning his hand in a big circle, i laugh at his silliness he never failed to amuse me. I glance at jiyong and his pouting like a child. Look at that!! His so cute while pouting, his even cuter than yijong!! Dara shook her head get a grip dara!! Since when did that thing turned cute?? His far from being cute!! His an eye sore!! Yeah that's right that's right!! His not cute his an eye sore!!

"noona... I thought you’re going to treat me ice cream?? Noona... Let’s go!! I'm hungry!!" yijong grab my hand pulling me to the restaurant nearby. a few minutes later we arrived and we seated waiting for the waiter to hand us the menu. "noona!! We forgot something!!" yijong said his eyes widen then remember "Jiyong hyung!! We forgot jiyong hyung!!" "yeah you left me there, how nice of you two" he smirked, the waiter hand us the menu, ten minutes later our food arrived, yijong beam brightly clapping his hands. We’re eating silently when jiyong ask, "so dara, when did you met yijong??" "Yesterday" i answer while enjoying the moment with my beloved food. "you seems close huh" "well yeah, we are" "hyung you know what dara noona is crying yesterday, she said his da-" dara put a spoonful of food in his mouth stopping him from talking "yijong-ah is it good right?? Eat some more okay??" dara said and continue serving him food. Dara smile at jiyong then glared at yijong "yijong-ah it's our secret, no one should know beside us okay??" dara whispered at him, yijong nodded his head, can't say something cause his mouth is full of food.

 

 

I wish i never mention it to this kid!! He'll be the best embarrassment for me, I hope he wouldn't mention it to this thing!! Or in others!! aish!! I'm really brainless!! Please kill me now!! Jiyong stop asking please!!

 

The night was a complete fun, yijong somehow almost spilled my secret but I’m glad he didn't.

 

And now jiyong, yijong and me are now walking back to the park, it was 2 in the afternoon. "hyung.. I was just curious..."he said then paused he look at jiyong and me and continue "when did you met dara noona??" jiyong look at me and then back to the kid, he lowered his head and stared straight in the eye of yijong. "hmm?? why don't we ask noona.. eh??" yijong nodded and then look at me with his big curious eyes that nobody can resist. "hmmm.... When he first transfer in our class... I guess??" i said quite unsure. "oh~ noona!! What class are you?? Do you know top hyung?? His a nice guy!! You will like him for sure!!" "top hyung??" i said  curious. Who is the top that his referring?? Top is not the only top in the world right?? There's also a many top like, machine top, double top, and toppings right?? So it can't be. "yes, his also studying in your school.... don't think too much noona.... You'll met him soon" okay that was strange. Top is the only top that was studying in my school so who the hell is that top! My eyes widen in realization.... His also studying in your school noona.... His voice rung inside my head, NO WAY!!! Top?? My tabi?? The commoner’s vampire?? "yes noona... Top hyung... Your tabi and the commoners va-" i shout his mouth with my free hand. How did he read my mind?? Is he somehow by any chance is a vampire to?? But No freaking Way!! If his a vampire then his not an ordinary vampire cause he can read mind like me! "yes noona.... I'm not and don't tell me you don't know??" i shook my head not lying; i knew i don't know so why need to act?? "oh puh-lease!! everybody knew about me, I’m the son of choi, the brother of your father"

 

"what?? no way!!! Uncle choi don't have a son!! He don't even have a wife!!"

 

"no cause he have me so he had one... Duh noona don't you wonder why a cute kid roaming around at midnight without their guardian?? Uncle park was right you somehow is a little dense"

"a little dense you say?? Well if you want to know not just little but very!! Gosh she even careless about her safety" because I’m a vampire you idiot that's why i don’t care!

I glared at jiyong, how dare he, his just a normal pep. "noona before i go, here....... Uncle said you only have 5 months, he said after that no more running away" yijong hand me an envelope. He stare at me for a while then said "noona you must be on guard you never knew maybe a Villain is just by your side, always locked your files noona and be alarmed always too... You never know...oh!! It's time bye noona... I have a great time" yijong glance at his wrist watch and hugged me "I’ll miss you" i want to say the same but before i did, it was just a glimpse of an eye, he disappeared. Bye yijong i'll miss you..... And don’t worry i wont allowed others read my file. 

 

Jiyong and i are walking home, it was quiet but not awkward, I’m thanking that he never leave me even i push him away many times. i didn't notice we're already in front of my apartment. "thanks jiyong" i said smiling at him. "no biggie, well dara i think you need to go to school tomorrow" "i don’t think ji.... I'm don’t know if it’s still worth it" i honestly said, "Besides it's no used at all" "what are you saying dara?? I know nothing about you but it doesn't mean that you need to stay away from us to, if you won't go to school...." i cut him off "you'll punish me, i don't want to interfere in your life jiyong, and to others as well! So plea-" i was cut off when i felt his lips on mine, it was aggressive, forceful but it was gentle i can slowly feel my eyes closing, my lips slightly open allowing him to deepened the kiss and he did. It was breathe taking kiss, i know i should stop this nonsense but i enjoy it a lot! I never kissed by someone since i broke up with jae, but it doesn't mean I’m craving for it okay?? my eyes snapped open i pushed jiyong away "I’m sorry ji... I'm sorry" i mumbled looking down "it was a mistake ji... I'm sorry" "what?? Is that it?? dara!!" he run his fingers in his hair. "I’m sorry ji.. I'm selfish for thinking that maybe through you i can forget him, but it was a mistake, I’m just craving for it ji... I'm sorry... I should never lead you in the first place" i said, i bowed my head in embarrassment. I'm a of ing out loud!! How can i think that maybe he can be jae?? I started to walk inside but stop by him, he turned me around then kiss me, it was harsh at first but seconds pass it turning to be more aggressive, passionate. I can feel hunger in his kiss, it was a total bliss but oh please help me....jae I’m sorry... I said in my mind, i can feel a tears drop from my eyes. I don’t know why I’m crying maybe because i felt like a betrayed jae. Jiyong break the kiss and wipe the tears in my face. "I’m sorry dara... I didn't mean to force you... I'm sorry" after that he run away...my eyes started to blurry, tears pouring hard my face, it was more than the feeling jae leave me, it was hurt like hell!!!

 

What's wrong with you miss heart?? Why you’re aching like this!! Dara you’re a !!! You just kiss a man because your craving for it!! How selfish can you get?? I'm sorry jiyong i didn't mean to used you and to be honest i enjoy it! Even i know you just doing it because i ask for it.... I'm sorry ji......

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! dear subscibers!!!

Sorry for late update!! my schedule is very busy..

hope you like this!! Comment comment!!

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA Yeorubun!! *90 degree bow*

XOXOXOXOX