Chapter 2

Complicated

The school ends, I was walking to the art room my mind is filled thoughts about my early encounter with Sohee. I know i shouldn't listen to her in the first place. When I enter the room it's very quiet I took my things inside my locker and walk to the garden, it was nice feeling that your peaceful, even in a moment. I find a nice place to seat under the tree when i heard someone talk behind the bushes. I don't want to eavesdrop but the guy's voice sounds familiar

"yah! Why the hell did you transfer here?? I thought we're clear not to see each other after what happened!! Are you really stalking me!!?" what?? Who's he talking?? "what?? Me stalking you!!?? Get a grip!! Seunghyun!! I came here not for you!!" i gasp after hearing the girl's voice, i can't believe what i'm hearing. What's the relation of tabi to the witch? "then for who?? Dara? Leave her alone Sohee!! You broke her heart already don't add up! What the used of breaking her heart from the past if you will ruin it again??" my eyes widen in shocked I never told tabi i know sohee and about my heartache... but how did he know?? When?? And.. "I will ruin her life as long as I can seunghyun... I can't afford seeing her happy while me... Being like this!! It's all her fault!!" what my fault?? What is she talking about?? "we both know that it's not her fault sohee, he loves her and you know that! You’re the one who's at fault! If you’re not selfish enough to break them up.... She's still happy now!! Just what she used to!!" i was stunned hearing what their talking... I wanted to run... Wanted to forget all the pain... There was a lot of question in my head... But i don't know where to start. I can feel my tears forming in my eyes... i heard steps walking away, and silence envelope the area... I was crying hard... I promise myself not to cry again but knowing that my new best friend knew something that i never knew  hurts me... It hurts me knowing that he lied to me....  My eyes are all swollen but my tears continue rolling down my cheek... I heard footsteps coming closer, i was minimizing the sounds I’m making... I don't want others to see me in this condition... I look pathetic!! Someone tapped me in the shoulder from behind i bowed my head "w-what d-d-do y-youu wa-waant??" my voice are trembling, i can’t hide the fact that I’m crying. "are you okay??" he ask?? "I’m okay, just please leave me alone" "you’re not a good liar you know, i know you’re not fine" i clench my fist in annoyance and i face him "why ask?? If you knew??!! Leave me alone!!" i shouted at him and it surprise me that he hugged me "shhhh... It will be okay... Maybe there's a better explanation in all of this" he said how can he say this?? He even met me just today and as if he knew me long time ago. "don't act like you knew me cause you don't! I'm tired being nice to everyone then after that they will leave me....you know the feeling that you trust someone but end up hurting you??" "ummm... You can tell me if you want, they say it's good to tell your problem to a stranger than to your close friends" "ummm.... I don't think so, maybe you'll freak out knowing it" "try me" he said i was battling inside me weather to tell him or not "you know what?? I feel uncomfortable right now so please... Ummm release me??" he did what i told him and there's awkward silent that envelope us until he broke it. "by the way I’m Kwon Jiyong" "i know and dara park" i said while staring at his hand, he held it back and put it in his pocket. "you know what? You look ugly while your crying, your nose is red like Rudolph" i chuckled hearing him say that "well i know right, many says that to me already.. And you don't need to shove it in my ugly face" i smiled bitterly I wanted to read his mind but i can't, it's like it was guarded that i can't even take a glimpse "yah!! Don't say that! And please stop reading my mind because you can't read it... It has a password" he said then smirked i take it as a joke cause no one knows i can read minds, i laugh at him "haha what a nice joke!! And may i know what's the password??" i joke back he smiled, i can see his pearly white teeth and his somehow handsome "why would i tell you?? I don't like others knowing my files you know..." "Well i can't read it anyways so don't worry" i lied and i wish he will bite it "well tell me your password first" what?? Is he playing on me?? He can't read mind too right?? "ha-ha I’m not freaky you know and i don't put password on it... Besides no one can read it except me.. i don't also have a lot of files" i said half true half lie. The cloud is getting dark and i need to go home..

 

"I need to go, i had a nice time with you" i said bowing and i was about to walk when he held me in the arm stoping me from walking. "Uh-uh missy it's already late it's not safe for you to walk alone" he said in a firm and determined voice. "But.... Daddy!!! I can go home alone... I'm not a wimp you know" i joke he just laugh at me. I somehow feel comfortable in his company, his silly at times and have a humor. He walks me home, it was fun somehow i lessen my problem, his a nice person... Somehow he reminds me of him, in his action, in his comfort and in his words. How i miss him.

 

 

 

 

I was about to close my eyes when my phone rung, it was almost 10 and who the hell would call me?? I was staring on the caller ID not moving an inch, shocked and don't know why he would call me in this hour. At this moment i can tell that there's a battle in my head weather to answer it or not, and it still ringing so i decided to answer it.

 

"Hello" i said in my sleepy tune, i fake my voice just to deliver the message that I’m sleepy.

 

"Are you going to sleep now??" i heard the other lined said.

 

"Yes captain obvious, it's almost 10! Why on earth are you calling in the time??" i said annoyed he said ruin my beauty sleep.

 

"Well I’m sorry wonder woman, i just want to borrow your notes in physics besides i can't borrow to others because i don't even know one"

 

"Well because you’re a shy boy, it's already late so i can't lend it to you now" i said in an obvious tune.

 

"Of course you can, do you think i will borrow it if i can't have it?? Duh, just go out and hand it over or if you want you can just throw it out on the window" i was shocked about it. Who on earth would go out at this late?? Only people that's not in their right minds will do it and i think Jiyong is one of those guys.

 

I hurriedly go out grabbing my jacket at put it over. I saw him at the entrance standing, his hands are in his pocket, his hairs is like a tweety bird style, his clothes are like he just went to a concert but still simple.

 

"Are you really out of your mind?? It's late!! For Pete sake!! You can borrow it tomorrow you know, and you have the nerve to tell me not to cause trouble when you’re the one causing me!! You’re insane!!" i said with a bit of irritation tune in it. Well who wouldn't be irritated when in the middle of the night someone will disturb you if you want to have your beauty sleep.

 

"calm down missy, it's not like i did a big mistake. And it's too early to sleep, we can still have time to stroll around if you want you know" he said, it sounded like it was normal thing to do.

 

"well mister i don't have the time for that!! I need my beauty sleep!! Here's my notes and go! I need my-" he cut me when he kiss my cheek. I was shock with wide eyes.

 

"if you say so" he said and walk away, i was rooted on my spot not moving even single step. I shiver from the cold breezed that blew in my face. I look side to side searching for the culprit that stole a kiss on my cheek. Then my phone rung, I answered it without looking in the caller.

 

"go inside if you don't want to die in coldness and have your beauty sleep if you don't want to stroll around" he said then hung up. How the hell did he knew?? I got curious about what his thinking and i can't even take a glimpse of it.

 

I go back inside and now I’m seating on my bed, my sleepiness subside because of the kiss. i can feel my cheeks turning hot and my phone beep.

 

To: wonder woman

 

yah!! Sleep now woman!! You said your sleepy and now your wide awake!! Have your beauty sleep!! Or else i will go there and make a fuss!! So sleep okay??

 

From: Captain handsome

 

what the hell?? Is he a Psyco or something?? How can he know it?? My eyes widen in realization no way!! Don't tell me his one of as to?

 

To: captain conceited

 

What the hell are you talking?? And please stop talking like you knew me because you don't and what the hell are you!?? Weirdo!!  I'm trying to sleep here so don't interrupt!! You kiss stealer!!

 

From: sleeping beauty

 

To: wonder woman

 

Who’s conceited now?? Sleeping beauty?? Puh-lease maybe you mean sleeping fugly.. Ha-ha..kiss stealer?? You wish missy!! Oh then good night :)

 

From: captain handsome

 

what the?? did he said I’m ugly!! Why you jerk!!

 

To: captain jerky

 

excuse me mister!!! I'm not fugly okay!! I'm just pretty me!! And hell mind your own business!! Jerk!! And you to know i don't give a damn to wish for your kiss mister cause it disgust me!! Like hell eww...

 

From: sleeping beauty

 

i want to sleep, i want to close my eyes i want to have my beauty rest but for a damn reason i can't!! I stayed up until 3 in the morning exchanging messages with jiyong. And I bet in the morning my eyes will look like panda!! Aurgh!!

 

---

 

i was sleeping in my whole class, i don't give a damn if the teacher looks like tiger or a volcano that will erupt soon. the bell rung and it was noisy, I peak using my left eye. I rub it and a minute later I can see well, Bom and TOP are surrounding me.

 

"Good morning dara-ah" tabi said getting the strand of hair that was stock in front of my face. "Morning tabi" i said then yawn, I’m still sleepy and my eyes hurts like hell!! Bom hand me her mirror and i think I saw a ghost or a monkey in it. I throw the mirror back in bom then she laugh at me. "dara-ah haha...y-yo-you... Haha....lo-look..haha... Li-like... A.... Haha" she wipe the corner of her eyes, tears because of laughing.

"bommie....  I'm... I didn't have my beauty sleep and and... My eyes hurts!!" i wailed like a child, then a voice from the door sting in my ears.. "Can’t sleep of thinking of me?? How sweet are you... Don't worry i will treat you ice cream for doing so" the nerve!! I stand up and charges towards him "how dare you!!! Jerk!! You should be!! It's all your fault damnass!! I should know it in the first place!! You moron!!" he just laugh at me and place an arm on my shoulder. "wait!! You guys are close?? Since when??" "since yesterday bom, and how are you?? I didn't notice you around" jiyong said. What?? They you each other since when?? "yeah we knew each other dara, he was my schoolmate back in America. I see you didn't change huh??" bom answer my unspoken questions. Bom is not one of us but she knew what's playing un my minds, maybe that's why she's my best best girlfriend. Jiyong just shrugged bom's question like he didn't hear and i heard bom mumble "jerk"

 

my phone rung and an unknown number appeared. I was about to answer it but bom snatched it from me.  "hello!!" she said. My eyes widen in realization what she did i try to grab it but she lifted it higher. "yes, this is dara's phone, who's this??" i grab it from her then right on cue the person in the other line spoke. "it's jaejong please tell her, i want to talk" he said. My eyes widen and my jaw drop, my heart beat so fast and my hands trembling, i clenched my fist trying to stay compose.  "why did you call??" my voice sounded cold but it's okay, it better than my trembling one. "dara-ah... We need to talk, i know things aren't right with us and i want to clear it from you" "it's too late jae... You hurt me enough and i'm trying to forget you... So please stop this, i don't want to suffer anymore.." i tried my best not to sound weak but to my dismay it sounded one. "dara-ah please.... Please talk to me... I'm coming next month... I'm going back and i hope things with us will be fine.. Please just give me a chance.."

 

i hung up after  a while, i miss his voice, and i miss him, i thought i can forget about him but time pass i still can't, i'm still holding in the hope that maybe someday he'll back in my arms, I’m smiling like an idiot, i can't hide my happiness last time i just dream about this but now it come true!!! His coming back!! I was cut off my thoughts when tabi said "is it jaejong?" there was an irritated tune in his voice but i shrugged it but how did he know about him?? "jaejong?? Who is he??" bom ask, her face shows that she's curious. "his dara's ex-boyfriend" TOP answer plainly. How did he knows things about me?? "how did you know that top?? I didn't mention it to you even once" i stared at him with a furious eyes. and i can tell that his nervous, i met eyes with him and just on cue flashes of thoughts hit me. My hands were trembling and my eyes started to blurry. I can see darkness

 

"dara-ah my bestfriend ask me to deliver this to you. I don't know what is it but he said it has something to do to you, he said that take care about it always and he said he will be back"   top voice echo,  his face is blurred but i can see that his looking at me in the eye. I didn't open it even once, it's not that i don't want to see what's inside but the person who gave it might be just someone else, i just don't want to waste my time. "tabi who gave this??" i ask but he didn't answer instead  he grabbed my hand and pull me inside the ice cream parlor.

 

It was clear to me now that the bestfriend tabi was referring is no other than jaejong. I can feel that somebody's holding my hand and it's trembling. I gently open my eyes and i saw bom holding it. I look for top but his not around and i hear a small voice in my head i know you can hear me tokki, it just that.... Umm I’m sorry for not telling you about it earlier but really, i just don't want to hurt you knowing that i know about him. I know that you'll run away knowing that I’m related in him and don't worry dara i won't spread your secrets besides where the same but the difference is you’re a royal blood and I’m just a mere commoners.

I want to say something but the connection was cutted i can't hear his thought anymore. I never tried to read top's mind but knowing something that related with jae, i got curious and lucky me commoners mind has no password. "where am i??" i ask  familiarizing my surrounding. it has a nice painted wall, with furniture’s that was presentable in the eyes. and the scent of room is refreshing, smell of flowery garden and the breeze of trees are so comfy. "feel comfortable in my bed??" i was taken aback when i heard his voice, the voice that i feel comfortable around him. "Yeah kind of, by the way why i am here?? i never remember coming here and where's bom??" "she already go, she said something came up and she said sorry for not bringing you home." okay that's nice of you bom for leaving me here.

 

"ji...ummm do..do you have... Ummm something to eat?? I’m kinda hungry" i said playing with my fingers, shy of what i'm asking and shy because my stomach's growling. He laugh at me hearing the lion's roar inside my stomach. "of course, come with me I’ll cook you something" he held his hand for me and i gladly accepted it, we're walking towards his kitchen hand in hand, and i tell you his hand are manly but at the same time it's soft

 

dubdubdubdubdub

 

i grab my hand away from him. I put it in my chest and i can feel that my heart are in double pace. I felt weird and I can tell that my face is a bit pink-ish. He turned to me and said "what's wrong??" "umm... No..nothing maybe... Umm i just hungry" i said trying my best not to show my uneasiness.

 

Since when did my heart felt this weird?? What's wrong with this stupid heart of mine?? Aishh... Maybe I’m just hungry.. Yeah that's right..  I'm just hungry that's why.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late updates guys.. here is it

comment and enjoy!!
XOXO <3

 

by the way i have a one shot DaraGon check it out. ^_^

Photo Credits all to Cassidy_Liang