New Students

Complicated

 

 

 

Two years ago, i suffer because he left me, he choose Sohee than me but who am I to question him? His my bestfriend and at the same time my first love. I live my very best to look okay, I even lie to myself that everything will back to normal but who am I kidding? Everyday pass my heart still calling his name. I wish I can move on sooner or later. I want my old me back.

 

"hi dee!! Good morning!!!" he smiled showing his teeth

"hello Tabi! morining" I faintly smile. How can I smile heartedly if deep inside me the hurt that I'm feelin' is still there.

"did you hear that there's a new students that coming today?"

"ummm, negative.... why??..... is there?  is She or He?"

"hmm... I guess a he and a she" my lips form in "O" hearing what he said.

 

 

i wonder who they are

 

 

 

_____

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning class!!! I have a Good News!!" Mrs. Jung announce cheerfully. The class of what she said. "our class will having a new students!!" and again they cheered like wild dogs. "Please come in and introduce yourselves" our teacher smiled and the new students introduce theirselves and to my dismay I dont like what I'm seeing!

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ahn Sohee imnida! please take care of me" she bowed and smiled flirtatiously. I was stunned, shocked of what's in frontof me. She face me and at the moment our eyes met she smirked at me! the nerve! "oh dara-yah?" I smiled at her but in my mind I want to skinned her alive!!

I was about to say something when the next person come in and shout "HELLO!!! I'm Park Bom! Nice to met you all!!" and again I'm shocked, my lips parted slightly but who cares? My best best girlfriend Park Bom is in my class!! as in right now!!

 

 

 

"Bom!!!!" I shouted and the whole class stared at me like I did something wrong. Imagined the semi nerdy girl of the class that goes by the name Sandara Park Shouted! who wouldn't stare right? I was embarrass to the tip of my hair. good job sandara park you just shouted in the middle of the class!! what a nice day I facepalm myself, can't this day have something better?

"DARA!!" Bom run towards me and hugged me tight. Our class was so quiet that even a drop of a needle can be heard.

 

 

 

 

"Bommie....I .... I can't..... breathe" just on cue she let go of me.

 

 

 

 

"I miss you tokki!!" and again she hugged me but thanks to the our teacher she interupt us.

 

 

 

 

"Ehem! miss Park please take your seat" i was about to seat down but Bom beat me to it. "miss Park Bom I'm referring to miss dara" Bom imediately stand and pout her lips forming an "O". I glance at Sohee and she's giving me disgust look. I look around and stupid bunch of sphyco's looking at her dreamingly, gosh can't they see that the witch giving me her glare just a minute ago? I look back at her and hell!! she's smiling sweetly! eww those pedo guys drooling yuck!! I was busy killing Sohee in my mind that I forgot to notice a guy entered. His hands are in his pocket, his hair are messy that looks like he just woke up, his clothes are simple yet his like walking in a runaway or what.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong" he said in bored tune then yawned.

 

 

 

 

"o...kay, umm" the teacher said awkwardly "miss Bom please seat beside mr. Choi, mr. Choi please raise your hand" she said then look around maybe looking for something? Tabi raised his hand as told then "Miss Ahn seat beside miss dara and...." she pause and sigh then said "mr. Kwon seat at the right side of dara... dara-sshi please raise your hand" i did as what i told unsure if this is a good idea or what. Goodness may!! I'm seating beside a barbie + witch who is equal to a !!

 

 

 

"so dara what a small world! miss me?" she winked and smirk.oh gosh how i want to squash her face! I smirk back and did my oh-so-adorable puppy eyes in her making her annoyed.

 

 

 

"oh yeah? i very much miss you" i said with sarcasm then rolled my eyes. I face front because class started.

 

 

 

 

 

_____

 

 

 

 

after an hour class i talked our teacher in private to ask if she can change my seat because I'm not comfortable seating beside the who goes by the name Ahn Sohee but I don't mind seating besides Kwon jiyoung?jiyong? whatever by the way as I am saying mrs. jung didn't allow me to and guess what she said.

 

 

 

 

"NO miss Park, and you know its for your own good, be open to everyone and minggle!! Live While Your Young!! who might know you'll be a good friends of those two." she smile and walk away. I dont know if i should be thankful because she encourage me to make friends and enjoy life. Argh this is so frustrating!!

 

 

 

 

I walk to cafeteria and before i reach there I saw one of the new student, what's his name again?? jiyoung? jiyong? i stopped walking thinking deeply searching for his name in my mind but no avail i can't remember! I didn't know I was staring at him for I don't know how long until Tabi pop out of nowhere.

 

 

 

"Tokkii!!! Let's eat!! LET's eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he grabbed my arm and pulled me but before he succeed Bom pop out like Top did. She glare at Top and then pulled my other arm.

 

 

 

"Noooooooooooo~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santokki will Eat with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she stomped her foot like a child throwing tantrums. Their pulled my arm in any direction like their just playing tug of war but of course their not using rope. THEIR USING MY FREAKING ARM!!! I pulled my arms from the two then "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?? WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!  I will eat with the two of you!!! HAPPY??!!" I shouted at them and you know what they did??

 

 

 

 

"Santokki is your period on?" what the hell?? is she trying to imply something?

 

 

 

 

"dara-ah are you okay? you seems different" he ask putting the back of his palm on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

"will you two please shut up? just for once. I'm not in my period bom and what the hell you need to broadcast it! And I'm not sick top! so please stop over reacting like i commit something i didn't did in my whole life being! will you?" i rolled my eyes and again their shocked expression was thrown on me. Puh-lease!! their acting like pedo right now.

 

------

 

 

 

Bom,Top and I are walking to caf while talking then I accedintally bump into something hard or maybe someone. I almost fell but lucky me someone grab me on the waist preventing me from falling. "Thank-" before I finished my word he disappeare. I blink my eyes then blink then blink again. I can't believe what just happen.

 

 

 

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?" top ask checking me up and down, back and front, turning me around for many times i fell like my world spinning.

 

 

 

"no mommy I'm not okay cause your making me dizzy thanks a lot!" i said with a hint of sarcasm tthen rolled my eyes. Bom laugh at Tabi and the latter just glare at her making her stop then glare back.

 

 

 

lunch was over. I was heading to the restroom when i bumped with the . She glare at me because i ACCEDINTALLY stump on her foot.

 

 

 

"what the hell!!" she shouted "can't you see where you going?!"

 

 

 

 

"oh I see where I going" i said with the tune of duh~ "and that is restroom Miss Obvious"

 

 

 

 

"how sarcastic no wonder HE broke up with you and OH! not just that! yeah right because your a FREAK! that's why"

 

 

 

 

"well if he can't accept the real me" i puase and smile " It's not my lost!!" i was about to walk but stop when her words stock in me.

 

 

 

"Did he say he loves you dara??? hmmm No i guess because he doesn't! and he will never be!"

 

 

 

"are you done?? because if you are then good cause i can't help but feel disgust with you! your just like your Mom sohee... no wonder your a ." i smirk " and before i forgot did you hear the saying like mother like daughter? because you and your mom are a like!! not just in beauty but also in everything! "

 

 

I turn around leaving her. after another turn i bump in someone again! Argh!!! why I always end up bumping into someone? Argh! can't this day get any better?? I look up to the person I bump and gasp. The kwon guy that I bump earlier is the one I bump again!! Aisshh stop staring will you!! i wanted to shout those words but no I just stared at him too. He cleared his throat then speak. 

 

 

"Can you look straight and please stop bumping on me, your causing trouble" he said then walk away.

 

 

"i..i'm sorry!!" i shoutted to him to hear me.

 

 

 

"i'm sorry" i wisphered then I remember what Sohee said

 

 

Did he say he loves you?? I guess no.....

 

 

 

I shook my head throwing all the thoughts that i have in mind.

aish!! get a grip of  yourself  dara!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[A/N]

HELLO guyS!!! First chapter's done!!

Comment comment commen~~~ ^_^

thanks for subscribing guys hope you like it!!

See you next Chapter~~~ bye~~~~~~~~~~~~

XOXO!!