Cheering up time!

It's Just Fate

SUNYE'S P.O.V

Ah I'm so embarassed and humiliated and argh L.Joe you're so stupid. I quickly ran into the toilets and looked into the mirror. I looked like a mess with blood everywhere and tears running down my face. I the tap and washed it all away. I looked up again, that was better. I had such a bad day and I just needed to get out of school and go out. 

"Knock knock, can I come in?" said a sweet voice. I smilied. 

"Where's my beautiful Sunye?" I laughed. Sulli always made my smile.

"Here's your clothes and stuff, I knew you wouldn't want to go back." I smiled at her, this girl knew me too well. I took my stuff and got changed in one of the toilet cubicles. When I finished, I went over to the mirror again and looked at my swollen eye.

"Argh Sulli, my eye is bruised!" I cried looking closely at the damage. Sulli stamped her foot in frustration.

"He is such an idiot! And Hana is such a ! Ignore her, you're prettier than her times infinity!" she said frowning. I giggled at her serious face and linked arms with her.

"Sulli, you're the best!" I said as we walked out together.

After school, I was by myself again because Sulli had to go and visit her grandparents. I was sad that she couldn't go out tonight but there was still one more person who could brighten up my day.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

After coming home from school, Sunye got dressed out of her school uniform. Sunye was never the type of girl to get dressed up and she always picked comfort over style. Today she decided to wear her favourite jeans, a plain white top and a comfortable blue hoodie. She wasn't even bothered to do her hair so she tied it into bunches and just wore a green beanie. She then went into her bathroom and took out her contacts. She sighed in relief, her contacts were killing her all day. She then put on her glasses and looked in the mirror, even without trying she still looked pretty cute.

She then went downstairs and into her kitchen to grab a snack. 

"Umma I'm going out tonight, I'm not going to be home late but I'll miss dinner" she said eating a chocopie. 

"Okay honey, make sure your phone is charged so I can contact you" said her mum coming into the kitchen. "And here's some money so you can buy some food" 

Her mum then handed her some money and looked at her.

"MIN SUNYE! What is that on your face?" she said angrily. "Have you been fighting again?" Sunye covered her eye, she had totally forgotten. Oh , this was bad.

"Bye umma, I love you!" she said quickly kissing her mum on the cheek and grabbing her phone. Her mum was mad.

"SUNYE, COME BACK HE--" But it was too late Sunye quickly put on her trainers and ran through the door.

*Phew, that was close* Sunye thought as she walked down her street. 

"SUNNIE BABY!" 

Sunye smiled and turned around. 

"SUBBIE!" she said wrapping her arms around her best friend.

"Oi, be careful Sunnie you'll squash my skateboard!"

She laughed, just being with him made her happier already. He then grabbed her hand and they walked down the street together hand in hand. With Changsub that was normal, even though they were opposite genders skinship between them was perfecty normal. She trusted Changsub with her life, he was like her brother. 

"So why do you need cheering up on this lovely day?" he asked swinging their arms.

"Lovely day? More like test day" 

"Tut tut, language!" he said chuckling but then he saw her face. He let go of her hand, dropped his skateboard and grabbed her face with both hands.

"Sunnie baby, who did this?!" he said worriedly. Sunye laughed at his panicked face. 

"This is not a laughing matter!" he said pouting. Sunye laughed again.

"It's nothing seriously, I just want to forget about it" she said.

"How can I forget it when someone has ruined my Sunnie's face? Was it Hana?" 

"No, it wasn't Hana! Seriously Subbie, it's nothing. Please don't make me talk about it now!" she said linking arms with Changsub.

"Okay fine but if it happens again, I'm not going to let it go!" he said angrily. Sunye laughed, Changsub couldn't hurt a fly.

"So where are we going?" said Sunye happily skipping down the street.

"Um well, we could go to this new bubble tea place, I'll pay"

"Oh that sounds great, where is it?"

"Next to this skatepark, I want to go to?"

"What?! Subbie, you know I hate skateboarding!" she said .

"Please Sunnie, just this once? The BTOB boys are there and you haven't seen them in ages and plus free bubble tea!" Sunye bit her lip, that did sound tempting.

"Nope, you can't bribe me. I don't like skateboarding!"

"Please? For me?"

"Nope, you can't make me no matter what!"

"I'll buy you strawberry Melona"

"Deal"

SUNYE'S P.O.V

Okay, so what if I'm a pushover? I'll do anything for strawberry Melona. 

"Argh, I regret this already" I said as I walked into the skatepark.

"You can't back out now, you're eating my Melona bribe" said Changsub laughing. I pulled a face. I knew I should have asked for two. 

"Sunsub, over here!" 

I turned around, there was only one group of people who called us that.

"BTOB!" I went over and hugged them all. I missed them so much.

"Oh crap, look at your face" said Eunkwang. I chuckled.

"I know right, I'm beautiful" I said flicking my hair in a jokey way. BTOB laughed.

"Not that, I mean your black eye" he said nudging me. 

"Did you get in a fight?" said Sungjae putting his arm around me.

"Guys, stop asking questions! My Sunnie has had a bad day so it's our job to cheer her up" I smiled at him gratefully.

"Aw we're sorry for being nosey but don't worry we will turn your frown upside down" said Minhyuk. I laughed at his cheesiness. 

"Come on, let's go! I've been dying to skateboard all day!" said Changsub impatiently. 

I followed the boys to their 'spot' as they said and sat down. I watched as the boys started to skateboard, even though I didn't like skatebroading I had to admit, they all did look really good. I looked around, the skatepark was pratically empty and there was no girls either. Sulli, where are you?

"Sunnie, come here baby!" said Changsub. I went over to him. "Try and skate!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo." I said stubbornly. Hyunsik chuckled.

"What did you expect Changsub?" he said laughing. "Sunnie, because I know you hate skateboarding, I brought along Mindy" My eyes widened and I jumped on Hyunsik giving him a big hug.

"You brought Mindy?!" 

He laughed and pointed to the BMX bike that was leaning against the railing. I ran over to it and hugged it.

"She loves that bike so much, it's cute" said Ilhoon laughing. 

"I know" said Peniel "And the fact that she named it Mindy, who names a bike Mindy?"

"Min Sunye does"

I rode the bike over to the BTOB who were laughing.

"What's so funny guys?"

"The fact that you named my bike Mindy and you hugged it." said Hyunsik. 

"It's because I love it so much!" I said the handlebars.

When I was younger, I saw an old video of my dad BMXing and from that day on, I always wanted to BMX but my mum never let me get a BMX bike because she was scared that I would have an accident. But then one day Hyunsik got a red and blue BMX just like my dad used to have and I fell in love with it and I took every chance I could to go on it and honestly I don't know why I called it Mindy but the name just stuck.

(This is a BMX bike, it's smaller than an ordinary bike, if you don't know what BMXing is, look it up)

I started to ride the bike and do tricks on the ramps at the skatepark. I had to admit I was getting pretty good at BMXing, if only my mum let me have my own bike. I was having the best time and I started to forget everything that happened today.

L.JOE'S P.O.V

"Oh , look at the BMXer!" said C.A.P. 

We had just arrived at our usual skatepark.

", they are good! We don't usually get BMXers here" said Chunji looking at the person in fascination.They were good, I wondered who it was...

"Oh look BTOB are already here, let's go say hey" said Ricky. I looked over to the familiar group of boys and smiled, BTOB were great fun.

"BTOB!" shouted Changjo going over to them. They stopped skateboarding and started to walk over too. We all greeted each other.

"Teen Top! How are you guys man?" said Eunkwang hugging C.A.P.

"Yo, we're good thanks" he answered. "We haven't seen you guys in ages" 

It was good to talk to them and catch up as we had not spoken to them properly in ages. We were joking around and laughing until someone interupted us. 

"Guys, aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" said a gentle soft voice. The person who was BMXing came over, I was shocked as it was a girl but I wasn't the only one shocked, Teen Top all looked at each other in confusion. She had her hair in bunches and she was wearing a green beanie, she was dressed quite boyish and she had big rimmed glasses on. She also had a big black eye but she was still cute however she reminded me of someone, I just didn't know who. She went over to Changsub and put her arm around his waist, his arm went naturally around her shoulder. She looked at us and her eyes widened and then she quickly looked down, I looked at her in confusion.

"Oh, who's this then Changsub?" said Niel teasingly "Is she your girlfriend?"

"No, she's my bestfriend" he said squeezing her arm. She was still looking down and hiding her face. 

"She's really pretty and even though she has a thug black eye, she still looks cute" said Ricky. I expected her to look up and thank him but she was still looking down, maybe she was really shy.

"And she is amazing at BMXing, can you teach me sometime please?" said Chunji trying to bend down to look at her face. "Not much of a talker is she?"

"What Sunye? Nah, she is so friendly and chatty" said Sungjae. "Sunye, introduce yourself then" I froze at the name Sunye, it couldn't be the Sunye could it?

She looked up. 

"We don't need introducing, I already know them." she said coldly. "Especially L.Joe" 

"Oh really, how do you guys know each other?" said Changsub smiling.

"He's the one who gave me the black eye"

Double update guys because I love youuuuuu! Please keep commenting and subscribing! Oh L.Joe, how are you going to get out of this one? Keep reading to find out! I love you subbbies! Please don't be a silent reader, I want to hear your voices and opinions! :D