Bad start

It's Just Fate

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Sunye looked at Miss Kim. She tried to look pitiful so Miss would give her a new partner but that didn't work, instead it only got her annoyed.

"Sunye, don't look at me like that. Hurry up and sit with L.Joe" she said waving her hand at Sunye to signal her to hurry up. Sunye breathed out heavily in annoyance. She grabbed her stuff and reluctantly went to the empty seat next to L.Joe.

"Okay, now that we are all partnered up...let's go go go!" Miss Kim said happily clapping her hands. Both L.Joe and Sunye glared at her. The classroom then started to fill up with the voices of the students, everyone seemed to get on pretty well, that was apart from Sunye and L.Joe.

L.Joe looked around the classroom, all his friends seemed to be absolutely fine with their partners, why was it so awkward for him? He looked at the girl sitting next to him, she had long brown hair up to her waist and she was playing with her bangs. She had hazel brown eyes and she had subtle black eyeliner on. Her skin was milky white and her cheeks were rosy. However the feature that caught his eye the most was her lips. She had naturally pouty lips which were pink and plump. She was actually really pretty he thought.

"So...my name is L.Joe, what's yours?" he said scratching the back of his head. Sunye sat up quickly, she was shocked at his sudden introduction, she panicked and bowed. L.Joe looked at her confused. 

"You are such an idiot Min Sunye" she mumbled quietly to herself. L.Joe smirked at her dorkiness..

"Hello, my name is Sunye" she said bowing once again. 

"Stop bowing, it's wierd." L.Joe said. He thought it was quite cute but he acted cool. Sunye mentally slapped herself. 

"So, do you want to go first or do you want me to go first?" he said tapping his fingers on the desk. She looked at him confused. 

"The project?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh yeahhhh, um you go first" she said opening her book and getting ready to write.

"Well, um my hobby is skating" he said. "Me and my friends go to the local skate park nearly everyday"

Sunye sighed. Another skateboarder? She had always found skateboarding so boring. Changsub went skateboarding all the time and he always tried to drag her along. She didn't see the point of it, it was dangerous and wasn't even impressive. 

L.Joe continued to talk about skateboarding but Sunye stopped making notes, instead she started doodling.

"Yah are you serious? You aren't even making notes?" L.Joe shouted. Sunye jumped. She looked down at the cute cat drawing she did. Opps.

"Oh my gosh, seriously? You're telling me that I've been sat here talking for about 10 minutes about skateboarding and you've not even been paying attention?" he said flicking his hair out of his face. L.Joe was known for his bad bad bad temper.

"Calm down, it's not like I've missed much anyway" she said continuing to doodle. 

"What do you mean by that?" said L.Joe, his face was red. 

"I just meant I don't see the point of skateboarding" she said shrugging. "I'm sorry if I offended you"

"What do you mean you don't see the point of it?" he said rudely.

"I mean I don't see the point of it, it's stupid, dangerous and to be honest I don't want to waste my time doing a project on it." she said raising her voice. "You don't need to be so rude, I said sorry."

"Have you even skated? I don't understand how you can be so negative about something without trying it." he said angrily. She didn't understand why he was so angry, it was just a hobby. Why was he getting so worked up?

"I haven't skated but in my opinion, I think it's stupid. Can't I even have my own opinion?" she said getting annoyed. This was the first time she had ever spoken to this guy and they were already arguing.

"Well, not if your opinion is stupid!" he said banging his hand on the table. Some people in the class stopped what they were doing including Teen Top and turned to stare at the arguing partners.

"Well, I think you're stupid. A stupid hobby for a stupid person!" Sunye said. The arguement was getting more and more immature.

Niel turned to C.A.P.

"Hyung, what are they even arguing about?" he asked confused.

"I don't even know, I think it's about skateboarding?" C.A.P replied laughing.

"Well, good thing we are partners then. We suit very well, stupid." L.Joe said pulling a face at her. Teen Top cringed at L.Joe's comeback.

"Real mature Hyung real mature" said Ricky shaking his head. 

"Guys, guys, guys! What is up with this negativity?!" said Miss Kim shaking her head.

"I can't work with him Miss! He is an immature baby!" Sunye said . 

"Babies can't be mature dopey! They are babies!"

"Don't call me dopey!"

"Dopey"

"Shut your face"

"How can I shut my face? That just shows that you're dopey"

"Shut up"

"DOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEY"

"Really hyung? Really? Maturity levels are at zero." said Changjo looking at his hyung disappointingly.

But L.Joe didn't hear, he was still busy arguing.

"SILENCE!" shouted Miss Kim, she was no longer speaking in her soft, gentle voice. "Alright that's it! Instead of just telling each other about your hobbies, you two are actually going to go out and do each other's hobbies together. That means I want detailed descriptions and proofshots."

"But..." said both Sunye and L.Joe.

"No buts, you two are doing this. NO. MATTER. WHAT." The rest of Teen Top chuckled quietly. L.Joe glared at them.

RING RING! RING RING!

"Alright, class dismissed!" said Miss Kim changing back to her normal fluffy voice "Remember children, you only have one week for this project! Sunye and L.Joe, I expect full detailed essays!" And with that, the students left the classroom leaving Sunye and L.Joe to pack away their stuff.

"Baby"

"Dopey"

Chapter 2 is finally finished! Sorry, it dragged a little but I got carried away! I promise to update soon and more regularly! Sorry for being lazy, please forgive me my lovely readers! Please subscribe and comment! I would love your feedback! :D