Love and hate

It's Just Fate

NO ONE’S P.O.V

It was a lovely day. The sun was bright, the birds were singing and the air was warm. Sunye had a good feeling that today was going to be a great day.

“BYE MUM, I LOVE YOU!” she screamed as ran out of the door. She didn’t know why she was in such a good mood, she just was.

“SUNNIE SUNNIE SUNNIE!”

She stopped and turned around. A bright smile spread across her face.

“SUBBIE SUBBIE SUBBIE!”

Changsub ran up to Sunye and gave her a big hug which took her off her feet. If you had seen them, they would have looked like lovers who hadn’t seen each other in years not best friends who saw each other only yesterday.

“BYE BYE SUBBIE!” screamed Sunye as she waved goodbye to her best friend. She watched as he started to walk to his own school. *Ah, it was so nice to have someone walk me to school everyday.* she thought. She then grabbed the straps of her bag and turned around to walk into school but then she felt someone's hand slither across the back of her waist. She turned to see Chunji biting his lip in the most flirtly way possible. 

"Yah Chunji, what do you think you are doing? I don't think I know you well enough for you to be so intimate with me." Sunye said smirking. She pushed Chunji away from her.

"Woah easy there baby" he said not giving up. "Playing hard to get I see?"

Sunye scoffed. "In your dreams." she said turning back to walk into school. The rest of the Teen Top boys chuckled at their friend's failed attempts. Chunji grabbed Sunye's wrist and pulled her back around again. She swung a bit too quickly and fell right into Chunji's arms, he grabbed her by the waist to steady her.

"Can you please stop?" Sunye said putting both hands on his chest and pushing him away from her again. L.Joe smirked, no girl has rejected Chunji before. Sunye turned around to walk away again but Chunji wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a backhug. He was holding on tightly this time. *Jesus, does this guy not give up?* thought Sunye. 

"Baby..."

"Chunji my name is Sunye not Baby" Sunye said trying to break free from Sunye's grip. 

"Sunye baby, I know you want it...it's in your eyes." Teen Top covered their faces and groaned.

"Do we really know that hyung?" said Ricky covering his eyes at his hyung's cheesiness. Sunye sighed heavily.

"Yah Chunji, do you even know the colour of my eyes?" said Sunye removing Chunji's hands from her waist and turning around to face him. 

"Of course baby" he said putting his hands through his hair. "They are dark brown, deep and mysterious." 

Sunye smirked and stepped forward towards Chunji, she then put both her hands on either side of his face cupping his cheeks. The rest of Teen Top were shocked, C.A.P and Niel opened their mouths in shock, Ricky grabbed Changjo's arm in excitement and L.Joe kept a poker face but inside he was feeling kind of jealous. *Was she feeling going to go for it? He was going to have to tell Changsub about this...*

Sunye continued to lean in towards Chunji and their faces were getting closer and closer. She then stopped when their noses were about to touch. Chunji was smirking, he was loving this. 

"Actually they are hazel." She then headbutted him with all her might and Chunji fell back due to the impact. Sunye then fixed her hair and turned around to walk into the school building.

Teen Top were in hysterics, Niel was holding his stomach, Changjo and Ricky were on the floor and C.A.P was actually crying even L.Joe was laughing uncontrollably which didn't happen often. 

Chunji was holding his forehead and groaning. 

"WHAT THE ? WHAT KIND OF NINJA IS SHE? OW! MY HEAD IS BROKEN" he cried holding his head. This just made Teen Top laugh even more. 

After calming down, Changjo put his arm around Chunji's shoulder. "Come on womanizer, let's get to class" The rest of the Teen Top boys chuckled as they followed Chunji and Changjo into the school building. 

*Wow Sunye, you're a funny one.* L.Joe thought.

SUNYE'S P.O.V

Wow, what a total creep. I feel bad though, that must have hurt but it was worth it, that look on Chunji's face when I headbutted him was priceless. Maybe he will learn to stop being such a player. I chuckled as I put my books into my locker.

"You really are a thug aren't you?" I closed my locker door, L.Joe was leaning against the lockers smirking. 

"Hey I didn't pick the thug life, the thug life picked me." I said walking to my class. L.Joe laughed and followed behind me.

"Sooooooo.....when are you free?" he said.

"Um, tonight if you want?" 

"Yeah, that's cool. We can go through details later."  I smiled at him and walked into my homeroom class.

"Bye baby" I said winking. He smiled and walked to his classroom.

I went to my seat and sat down getting my stuff out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH SUNYE! ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH L.JOE?!" shouted Minah, a girl in my homeroom class. The rest of the people in my class turned around and stared at me. The classroom then filled with the sounds of people shouting, hitting the tables, making kissing noises and just creating a massive fuss.

"What?! No!" I said waving my hands in denial.

"Don't lie Sunye! We heard you two talking about meeting up tonight!" said another girl Hana, she was screaming and clapping her hands.

"Tonight yeah? What are you guys doing tonight?" said Victoria nudging me. 

"Nothing! We aren't doing anything, I mean we are but it's not a date, we are meeting up for our project!" I said protesting. 

"SO YOU ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT?" shouted Victoria.

"For our project!" I said pulling on my hair.

"Your love project?" shouted a boy in my class. That didn't even make sense. I put my face into my hands, this was so embarassing. 

"No our English project! There is NOTHING going on between us! I met the guy yesterday!" I shouted defensively. 

"Oh, love at first sight! So cute!" said Hana holding Minah's arm and squealing, it was like they were fangirling. 

"NO NO NO!" I shouted.

"Don't deny it Sunye, we heard you call him baby!" said Hana. Cue more screaming and shouting. Oh crap, how was I going to get out of this one?

"Yeah I did but I didn't mean it like that! I meant as an actual baby, I didn't mean it in a couple way!" 

"AW THEY EVEN HAVE PETNAMES FOR EACH OTHER" someone shouted. I hit my head against my desk. This day was meant to be a good day.

Finally it was time for lunch. Lesson time was torture, it was four hours of teasing and L.Joe references. People had managed to convince my maths class, my history class and my korean class that me and L.Joe were 'lovers'. I tried to convince everyone that we weren't but they were being stubborn idiots. Where was Sulli when I needed her? I scratched my head in frustration and rested my head on the table while I waited for her.

"Hey Thug, why are you spreading rumours about me?" I looked up and saw L.Joe. Great, just what I needed. L.Joe put his bag down and sat opposite me, C.A.P sat next to L.Joe but put his head down and fell asleep and Changjo, Ricky and Niel came and sat around me. I smiled at them and waved shyly. I then felt arms wrap around my neck.

"Baby, you didn't tell me you go out with L.Joe?" said Chunji. I pulled apart Chunji's arms and pushed him away.

"Chunji sit down and shut up" I said taking out my lunch. Teen Top laughed except for C.A.P who was snoring. 

"Sunye, I heard that L.Joe proposed to you this morning, congratulations" said Changjo stealing my apple. I frowned at him.

"Shut up."

"Sunye, is it true you and L.Joe live with each other?" said Niel.

"Shut up."

"Of course they live together, haven't you heard they have been going out for seven years" said Ricky. I glared at them, this was not funny. How could rumours get this crazy?

"Also when am I going to get to meet my son?" said L.Joe winking. Him too? Didn't he find this embarassing?

"L.Joe, why are you joining in? Don't you find this embarassing?" I said. L.Joe shrugged.

"I don't care, let them talk. At least we know the rumours aren't true." I smiled at him. He was right, I didn't know why I was so bothered by the rumours. "I'm offended though. Is the idea of being my girlfriend that embarassing to you?"

"No no no" I said waving my arms. "I didn't mean it in that way, I think you're really hot, I mean you're not really hot, just good looking I mean no you have a nice personality but not that I think you're ugly or anything because you're not, no I mean you would be a great boyfriend, not that I think about that or anything..." Teen Top looked at me in amusement. Why was I such an idiot? I did not know when to shut up. I could feel my face burning up.

"Um well it was nice talking to you guys but Sulli is calling me, okay bye" I said grabbing my bag and getting out of my seat. I needed to get out of there as soon as possible. I bowed to them and quickly speed walked out of the canteen not even glancing back. 

L.JOE'S P.O.V

I smiled to myself as she walked out of the canteen, she was the biggest dork I had ever met.

"Hyung, she is so cute and she thinks you're hot." Changjo said laughing to himself. "I'm jealous." The rest of Teen Top agreed, I had to admit that thug was cute, why didn't I make friends with her earlier. 

After school I waited outside the school gates by myself for Sunye. I was looking forward to spending the rest of my day with her. I liked her company. 

"Thug, over here!" She looked at me and ran over. She was trying to avoid making eye contact with me, she was probably still embarassed after today at lunch.

"Thug, where are we going?" I asked. I was excited to see what kind of hobby she had. She grabbed my wrist and she looked up to me.

"You'll see....."

SORRY GUYS. I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I love you guys okay. I've started college now and it's been crazayyyyy! But no excuses I'm so sorry. Please keep supporting me though and reading and commenting and subscribing. I love you guys okay!!!!