Misunderstanding cleared

It's Just Fate

L.JOE'S P.O.V

God, can I not get rid of this girl? Everywhere I go, she just keeps popping up.

"WHAT!?" said Changsub shocked. "L.Joe, did you punch my Sunnie?" His Sunnie? Woah, they must be close. Changsub looked at me and waited for my response.

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to!" I said panicking. I heard the rest of the BTOB trying to hold in their laughter.

"So, you did punch her?" said Changsub glaring at me. I waved my hands in panic.

"No I didn't, I threw a ball in her face!" I said trying to justify myself.

"YOU THREW A BALL IN HER FACE?!" 

"No...I mean yes...I mean I didn't mean to" I looked at the Teen Top boys for help but they were too busy laughing to themselves. I messed up my hair in frustration. How was I going to explain all this to him? Then I heard someone laugh. It was Sunye.

"Aw bless, Changsub stop look at his face!" she said laughing. The BTOB boys joined in. "He looks terrified"

I looked at her confused. 

"Subbie, it was an accident" she said hugging Changsub's waist. "We were playing dodgeball in gym class today and things just got a bit heated that's all" Sunye chuckled again.

"Oh Sunye you could have said!" said Changsub pinching Sunye's cheek. "I was about to kick his " Sunye laughed in his face.

"You? Kick his ? Don't make me laugh" With that, Sunye started to walk back to the bike. She was still laughing.

After the misunderstanding everyone started skateboarding, it was a nice atmosphere. Everyone was laughing and joking around and Sunye had got friendly with the rest of Teen Top except for me obviously. After a while, I got tired so I decided to take a break but then Changsub came and joined me.

"Um sorry about earlier" he said scratching his head. I turned to look at him and smiled.

"It's fine" I said.

"It's just that Sunye means alot to me and I just got angry at the thought of someone hurting her." I looked at Changsub, anyone could see that Changsub cared about her alot.

"How do you know Sunye?" I asked curiously. Changsub smiled unconciously.

"Our dads were best friends and I've known her since I was born." I looked over at Sunye who was messing around with Ricky. That explained why they were so close.

"Hey, do you know why Sunye was in such a bad mood today?" Changsub asked. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Well, we had a bit of an agruement today..." I then explained everything to him, I told him about our new English teacher, our arguement and our project together. He started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god, is that why things got heated in the dodgeball game?" he said holdng his stomach and laughing. "Aigoo, Sunye is so silly sometimes. Trust her to have a heated arguement over skateboarding."

"Why does she hate it so much?" I asked. Changsub stopped laughing and looked down at his feet.

"I guess you might as well know if you are going to do this project with her, basically Sunye's dad meant everything to her and she always wanted to be like him. Her dad was a daredevil and he did lots of extreme sports and Sunye was useless at everything sport related. Sunye's stepbrother on the other hand was great at sports, he loved to skateboard and he was just like Sunye's dad and Sunye's dad loved him." Changsub sighed before carrying on.

"Sunye hated the fact that she didn't have anything in common with her dad and she tried to impress her dad with all her might. She joined lots of sport clubs, she took up many hobbies and most importantly she tried to learn how to skateboard but her dad died before she could show him everything she learnt. I guess that's why she hates skateboarding now because it's a reminder that she never got to show her dad that she could be like him too."

I gasped in shock, her dad was dead? I felt bad for being too harsh on her today but how was I supposed to know her hate for skateboarding had a much deeper meaning?

"How old was she when her dad died?" I asked.

"Ten" said someone softly.

I looked up. It was Sunye.

"Oh Sunye, when did you come over?" asked Changsub. Sunye sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Did you hear me tell L.Joe about your dad?"

She nodded.

"Did you not want me to tell him?" he asked worriedly. 

"No, it's fine" she said quietly. Changsub patted her head and then stood up. 

"I'll leave you guys to it."

SUNYE'S P.O.V

I can't believe Changsub has left me with L.Joe especially after telling him about my dad. He is going to feel sorry for me, oh my god this is awkward.

"So aren't you going to apologise for smashing a girl's face in?" I said jokingly.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly. 

"Oi, I'm only joking" I said trying to laugh the awkward atmosphere off. "I've forgiven you anyway, I was annoyed before but one of us was going to get hit anyway" I looked at him, he was avoiding my eyes.

"No Sunye, I'm sorry"

"L.Joe, what's the matter?"

"I'm sorry for starting that arguement with you today" he said still looking at his feet.

"Seriously it's fine, I forgotten it already" I said. He looked up.

"Why have you forgiven me? You were really angry before." he said still avoiding my eyes. I looked at him, I could tell he felt bad.

"I guess you didn't know and I got to admit I was quite rude to you. If you like skateboarding, you like skateboarding. I shouldn't judge you by it all because I've had bad experiences with skateboarding." I said playing with my hair. L.Joe chuckled softly.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"The fact that you've completely changed your attitude and a couple of hours ago we were trying to smash each other's faces in."

"Correction, I tried. You did smash my face in."

He laughed. I realised that he was actually very good looking. His brown hair was neatly styled and his bangs were swept across his face. His skin was perfect and his eyes were a deep brown. His lips are slightly pouted and the cutest shade of pink, his cheekbones were defined but he still had a cute baby face and when he smiled, his eyes turned into little cresents and his cheeks rosed up making it hard not to pinch his adorable cheeks. He was dressed casually in a t-shirt and a green demin shirt but wow, he still looked so handsome. 

"Um Sunye?" he called. I quickly fell out of my trance and I realised that I had been staring at him. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"So, when do you want to do our project?" I asked quickly. L.Joe laughed. 

"Well if you don't want to do skateboarding, I have another hobby we can do." he said streching his arms.

"Oh that will be cool, why didn't we just do that hobby from the beginning? It would have solved so many problems" I said laughing "And I wouldn't have to go to school looking like a thug tomorrow."

L.Joe smiled. "I'm sorry but this other hobby is much more embarassing so I was trying to hide it."

I laughed.

"Pass me your phone" he said. I looked at him curiously and passed it to him. He started pressing some keys.

"There you go, my number is saved so now we can arrange to meet up much easier. Now, all you need is a contact picture for me" He then took a picture of himself on my phone and saved it as his contact picture. 

"There you go! Text me okay?" he said handing me back my phone.

"L.JOE! Hurry up, we got to go!" called Niel.

"Oh damn, looks like it's time for me to go! I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" I smiled at him and waved to the rest of the Teen Top boys as they left the skatepark.

I unlocked my phone and went throught my contacts but I could not find his number. What did he save it as? But then I started smiling, he had saved his number as 'Immature Baby'. 

TO: Immature Baby

You should have called yourself 'Immature Violent Baby'

TO: Dopey Thug

Well I'd rather be an Immature Violent Baby than a Dopey Thug.

TO: Immature Baby

Baby.

TO: Dopey Thug

Dopey.

Was it me or was this chapter kinda well fluffy? ;) Yay, they are friends....for now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have so much to unravel in this story and I cannot wait to share it with you readers. Please keep reading and supporting and commenting and subscribing. Also thank you for reading and supporting and commenting and subscribing. I love you guys so much <3 

EXO IS COMING BACK. OMG YAY. SO MUCH FEELS. SKADFBHSJKLFGSJKFGS.

Just when I thought they couldn't look any better. BAM. The teaser photos come out. BAEKHYUN AND D.O BE LOOKING FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BUT MY BIAS CHEN. HAVE YOU SEEN CHEN? HAVE YOU SEEN CHEN? CHEN. CHEN. CHEN. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CHANYEOL. CHANNIE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Sorry guys, I just needed people to spaz to. hehehehehehehehehehe.