How you met him

BigBang Scenarios ~ You and BigBang

 

TOP

It was now dark out; you spent most of your day working at the cafe. Your manager told you to go home early, and so you thanked him and headed for the bus stop. When your bus arrived you walked in and sat at the back, you took out your headphones and plugged them on your phone and put them in your ear. You were watching a drama on your phone. You were so into it that you didn’t realize there was a man sitting next to you. You took off your headphones and closed the drama because you knew your stop would come in about 5 minutes. You were looking out the window. You turned your head to notice T.O.P from BigBang sitting next to you. Your eyes widened. ‘HOLY CRAP! IT’S TOP!!!!!!’ you thought to your self. You then tapped his shoulder lightly; he turned his head to face you. With those sharp eyes looking into your soul you looked down and said, “Uhm…I’m a fan and I was wondering if I could maybe have your… um... autograph..” you said autograph quickly. He nodded his head and smiled, you gave him a piece of paper and a pen from your purse. “Don’t mind me asking, but what is your name?” he asked you. You looked up and said, “________...” he smiled and wrote a message. Your stop arrived and so you quickly took the paper and pen, you thanked him and left. You were wondering what he wrote down, you took a look at the paper, your eyes widened out of shock. You turned to see him still on the bus and when the bus started to drive away, he waved goodbye with a smile. You were too shocked to wave so you just kept blinking.

You went home and read the message 3 more times and began to squeal.

“Dear, ____________.

I’m glad an innocent and pretty girl like you is my fan. I think that you’re interesting. Please contact me on my number; (xxx)-xxx-xxxx I hope to hear from you again.

Sincerely, Choi Seunghyun!

(His Autograph)

 

G-Dragon

You were walking around at a park for some fresh air. It was evening time and sun was about to set. You took a seat at the bench to watch the sun set. You looked to your right to see a dog sitting on the bench. You saw it had no leash and it was sitting there peacefully. You decided that if the owner doesn’t come before you leave, you’d take it home and put up ‘lost dog’ posters everywhere. You looked at its collar and it had its name on the back. You tried reading the name but all you could read was ho. ‘What kind of a person names his dog ho?’ you thought to your self. Then you heard someone screaming and running. You took the dog on your lap to protect it. You noticed a man who began running towards you. He stopped and panted for some air. “GAHO! THANK GOD I FOUND YOU!” the man yelled. You noticed it was Kwon Jiyoung, better known as G to the Dragon. You looked up shocked, you stood up and said, “I saw him sitting here and I thought his name was ho… so I was going to help him find his owner and…” you looked down shyly. “Why did you think his name is ho?” he asked you. You looked up and said, “I read the back of his collar and it said ho.” He chuckled and said, “Oh yeah, Mianhae the Ga part got rubbed off.” You nodded and your fan girl ness finally came out. “uhm, can I have an autograph! Please? I’m a huge fan!” you said, he nodded and said, “For saving my dog, you can have more than an autograph.” He took out a paper and wrote down his number and his signature. “Call me sometime. I think we could be good friends one day.” He said while winking at you, and walking away with Gaho.

 

Seungri

It was a girl’s night out, you were going to spend the night with your girlies, and all of you were headed towards the most famous club in Seoul. Your friends came and picked you up, all of you headed there. The night was filled with lost of dancing, drinks and live ness. You got tiered of dancing so you sat down at the bar area, you had so many drinks that you were acting weird. A man sat next to you, he ordered the most hardcore drink. “You sure you can handle it big boy~?” you asked with a drunk look on your face. The man laughed and said, “I think I can.” You nodded and looked at him more. “You know you look like my bias from Bigbang that flirty maknae!” you said to him while poking his nose and cheeks and forehead. “Oh do I?” he asked raising his eyebrow. “Yep, just like him. Mama just let be your lova!” you said and cooed his line in his ear. “I think you should go home. Let me drop you off.” He said while holding your hand. “Sure, Seungri wanna be.” He giggled and dropped you home. “Here take this.” He said while handing you a piece of paper. “When you’re more sober. Call me.” He said and winked. You giggled and said, “Sure thing” you said and playfully winked as well. The next morning you woke up to a huge headache, you looked at your phone and saw a paper next to it. You began reading it and you turned red.

By the time you read this, you’ll wake up with a headache. You called me a Seungri wanna be. I’m not a Seungri wanna be. I AM SEUNGRI! Anyways, here is my number; (xxx) xxx-xxxx call me and maybe next time I’ll be the drunk one, baby ;)

 

Daesung

You walked in for your regular dose of coffee in the morning. You walked in your favorite café; this café had a home feeling to it, something that you love. You walked in and got a hot cup of coffee and a bagel, you took a seat and took out your phone to play some games while you waited. No one ever came early in the morning to this café, heck no one was ever there while you were. You heard someone come in, you really didn’t want anyone’s presence in the café, but you had to put up with it. “I’ll have a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin please.” The man said. He sat down all the way to the other side of the café. You got up to get your order, you look to see a man sitting, and you squinted your eyes to get a good glimpse of him. ‘OMO! It’s DAESUNG OPPPPA!!!!’ you screamed in your head. You coolly walked back to your seat. You took out your phone just to take a picture of him. He noticed you taking a picture of him while he was taking his order, he walked towards you and put his order on your table and said, “Would you like a better picture?” he smiled, which made you smile. You nodded shyly and both of you took several pictures together. He didn’t bother to move his table; he just joined you for breakfast. Both of you got to know so much about each other, unfortunately he had to leave and so he took a napkin and wrote down something on it. “I would love to meet you again, Miss ___________.” He said and smiled; he got up and walked away. You took a look at the napkin and you noticed it said;

Miss __________, I would love to get to know you more, it’s a good thing I caught you taking a picture of me or else we wouldn’t have talked just now. Call me sometime, (xxx) xxx-xxxx

 

Taeyang

You found out that Bigbang was having a fan meet and greet, it was your one chance to get an autograph from the manliest member of the group, also your bias. Yes Taeyang, the member who owned the most gorgeous abs. You waited in his line for an autograph. It took about 30 minutes to reach behind 15 people. It began to rain; almost all of the girls ran away looking for shelter, but you, you didn’t budge. You were very determined to get his autograph and hopefully a picture with him. He noticed most of the girls running away, he looked at you while you were smiling. You were smiling because for one thing you love rain and for second, now it was your turn for his autograph. “Why are you smiling?” he asked you once you reached to him. You looked down shyly and said, “I love rain and since all the girls ran away, my turn came faster.” He chuckled and said, “Who is your bias?” he asked you. You blushed a little and said, “Well you. If you weren’t my bias I probably wouldn’t be here right now.” He giggled and gave you an autograph. “How about we take a picture as well?” he asked and you happily nodded to his request. You both took a picture; he took your phone and said, “Wow, nice phone.” Then he began doing stuff with your phone. He gave it back and said, “Be sure to call me” and gave you one of his in famous eye smiles. You were so shocked, you couldn’t talk or blink, you walked away with you eyes glued to your phone.