Dream about me Saving Yoona From A Group of guys

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

While i was in deep sleep, i dream about Yoona. I was walking to the stair case lobby when i see a group of guys harrasing Yoona. I was mad that i shouted at them. They turned behind and laughed..since i love to work out. I gave Yoona my spectacles and i ask the guys to try me if they want.

One of the guy stepped in then i punched him in his face to cause his nose bleeding. Another guy got angry and punched my face causing my lip to be bleeding..Then Yoona say that the teachers are comeing so they left the place with a glare.

Then she turned to face me and becomes sad when she see bleeding lips. She then asked me to wait her while she get the first aid kit from the office. After a while, she came and she starting applyin cream to my wound. I said thanks then she said its okay shyly. 

After that we introduced to ourselves then she asked me why did i fight with them. In reply i said, Its because they are messing with my gir. Yoona was shocked but smile then stands up. I asked her for her reply and she said maybe yes while grinning. 

I tap the back of my neck and said bye to her then leaves smiling like an idiot....