During The Public Education Talk...

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

Halfway through the lesson, my web authoring teacher inform us that we need to attend for a talk..My  friends and i were very happy about that cuz we can skip his boring lesson.The talk was held in an auditorium which is far away. It was quite funny to see the whole class walk to the auditorim. But we cannot enter the auditorium yet as there in an ongoin talk in there. So i was standing with sunny and my other female classmates.

Then yoona came and stand beside my friend and use her phone again. There was this guy who walked past me and smiled at yoona. Luckily yoona did not notice the guy and i glared at him unknowlingly. It turns out that this guy is a bit crazy as he mumbles something all the time. 

I mentally facepalmed myself to think that i got so tensed up with this guy lookin at her. I could not believe that i felt jealous of this even though she is not my gf. I was bored so i walked around the lobby. As i walked past yoona, she looked up and stare at me. I just smiled at her politely and walked back to my friends.

After 10 minutes of waiting outside, we could finally enter the auditorium for the talk. Half of the first year batch of college were present. My class decided to sit at the back as it will be more easier to see the stage.I was about to sit with sunny when all my other classmates sit around her.

That was when i realized that i am not the only one who is left out by my classmates. When i was going to sit at the second seat on the opposite side of the class. Yoona sat next to me which was the first seat of the row.I was surprised to find me sitting next to her again. But yoona just use her phone again and i turned to my friends at the side.

They were looking at me and smiling weirdly as they know that yoona is sitting with me again.I  just gave them the staright face and faced the stage. The talk was quite boring but still i concentrate on it . Sometimes i can sense that yoona is staring at me intently. But i avoid her gaze as i felt quite uncomfortable at that moment. Its like my heart was really skipping a beat or something.

After that, she moved closer to me and put her hand on my chair's armrest while leaning her head on it. While i try not to make any physical contact with her by moving to the right side of the chair. Then she moved her leg closer to my side and i control my legs to not touch her.

I was confused on the way she act as i thought she has a boyfriend already. After the talk, her boyfriend came to her and asked her to follow him to eat lunch. Then yoona turned to me asked me whether it is lunch break now and i said no as we have another lesson right after this.When she was looking at me, i try not to be so obvious about my feelings as that jesse is watching us.

Her boyfriend scolded her bad words and left. My mouth was hung open when i heard him scolding her. But yoona seemed to be calm and quiet. I cannot believe that her boyfriend will get mad at her for such a small issue.I felt that i can treat yoona better than him if i were her lover. Maybe she was used to her bf's anger as they are already together for 2 years. But still i feel that yoona really deserve a better person for her as she seem to be so innocent and polite.