FaceBook Chatting With Yoona??

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

Today, I sent friend request to Yoona after finding out that she was invited to our class group. Then she accepted my request minutes later.I thanked her for accepting my friend request on her wall. In reply, she said no probs with a smiley face.

Later i asked her why did she never attend school today...Then she said she is not feeling well and goin to see the doctor later on. After seeing her reply, i told her to get well soon and take care. I was very happy when she liked all my comments in her wall.

But i was sad that stopped chatting with me minutes late. Then Sooyoung said that she may have fallen asleep or was busy at that moment.

After school, i went straight home and eat an early dinner.Minutes later, i logged in on facebook. I felt soo happy when i saw that Yoona was online in her mobile. I then asked her whether she has seen the doctor. But she said that, she had had medicines at home so she decided not to see the doctor.

I asked her if she will be coming to school then she replied yes and thanked me for my concern. Then i told her that my other two friends want to hang out with her in class. She said she dun mind that, but she is quite shy and dun really dare to talk.

I told her that all the three of us are same like her at first but we hang out with each other. Cuz the main reason is that we are all shy and awkward with my other classmates...

Then she told me that she will try to talk more next time and was glad to be our frends. I then told her to rest well and she said thanks with a grin.  Later on she said see ya ^^ while i said Okay with :P face which she laughs after that.