The First Day Of Seeing Her And The Next Day...

My Real Life Situation...

Tiffany's POV

It has been one week since i have gone to college for web develpoment course. Luckily, most of  the female classmates and some male classmates are friendly to me. Before the class started, a tall girl with long permed black hair enter the class. All were wondering who is she as she did not even introduce herself to us.

Only when the teacher aske her to introduce, she stood up from her seat and said "I'm yoona" and just sat down. I was surprised to see that she was so timid and quiet for her age. Her mysterious chracter made me curious about her. And i wanted to know more about this strange girl.

But then, i did not want to talk to her as i thought it may be due to the new people and enviornment she is in. Still she is like a jigsaw puzzle that i am itching to solve it. I just focused on my lessons and went back home after college.As i feel that home is the safest place in the world.

The next day, my best friend, sunny texted me that she overslept today. So to test her, i told her that i like someone in this class. In reply she was like "REALLY?! who is it?". Then i told her that it is yoona that i liked.

Then she text me that i am so weird for liking another girl that way. She was like texting me im ewww. So i texted her that this was all a prank to her. In reply, she told me that she still is not fully convinced that this is a prank...

I was walking back to the computer lab after break, when i spotted yoona and another guy talking and laughing. Then i asked sooyoung, whether they are a couple. She just simply shrugged her shoulders. And asked "maybe, but why are you so concerned over her?"  while giving me "do you like her" face. I just gave her a straight face and told her that i was just being curious that's all.

But during class, she seem to be a different person. She does not talk to any one of us and just text in her phone all the time. Sometimes i acidentally make an eye contact with her but i quickly look away to avoid suspecious.