Split up for Fun

His Voice...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You get off the escalator and Woohyun follows you. You have your purse on one arm and then you walk up to the group. Once you and Woohyun are there, Lina suggests, "Why don't the girls go shopping together for an hour and a half and then we can meet up for dinner."

Everyone agrees and then split up. Gabbi waves to Dongwoo cutely as she joins the girls and he cringes in giddyness. Woohyun goes off with Infinite and you head out with the girls.

You guys go up a level and go to the swimwear area. As you go down the escalator with the girls, you all talk. You end up talking with Nicole and she seems nice. You explain to her that all the girls here (you, Lina, Gabbi) aren't too familiar with each other and just know each other from a few group dates with Infinite.

You ask her if she knows that Hoya is part of the Hallyu group Infinite. She says she knows and she met him on a show in Taiwan as a translator.

"You're a translator?"

She puts her hair behind her ear and nods. "Yes. I can speak Korean, Mandarin, and English. I'm working on Japanese now."

You decide to give Hoya a few bonus points in front of Nicole. "Hoya's also working on Japanese. You guys could learn together!"

Nicole, with her tanned beauty, smiles shyly. "I'll have to ask him."

"You should," you insist.

Gabbi and Lina decide to go get new swimsuits and beachwear. You go too. You could use a new cover-up. Good thing that you had listened to your dad when he said to bring lots of money to avoid your credit card.

You think fondly of your parents. Maybe you should get them something. You and Woohyun could choose later. You and the three other girls walk into the store called Cherry Beachwear. Gabbi says, "Ooh, they're playing KARA's "Step". Isn't that kind of old now?"

"Yeah, but it's a good song!" says Lina. You wonder if the song is good, but then forget about it.

The four of you split up to look for your own things. You have a swimsuit in your closet, but why not try a few on? You pick some swimsuits.

You try on a rainbow bikini, but it doesn't quite fit nicely. A one piece black swimsuit with a strip of white and red looks nice, but you decide the front is too showy. Another bikini but the ruffled bottom piece looks funny. Then a tankini that looks stunning, but the swimsuit is way overpriced.

You hang the swimsuits on the rack in the changing room. You leave as Lina is coming into the changing room. "Oh! Find anything?" she asks.

"Nothing yet. You?"

"I found a swimsuit top, but I want to mix and match the bottom piece."

"Alright," you say as she walks past you to try on more swimwear. You go and decide to find a coverup. You leave the swimsuit area and go to the beach accessories on the other side of the store. An accessory catches your eye. You wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter