Ready to Go?

His Voice...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's slightly uncomfortable on top of Woohyun and you don't want to hurt him, so you break the kiss and gently roll off of Woohyun and land on the side of the bed.

You land on your back and you gasp for air, but Woohyun is quickly on top of you and his lips are on yours. After a nice lip lock, he pulls away and pecks you on the nose. You sigh in embarrassment. "Do you really have to do that?"

"What? Do you not like it when I do that?"

"Well…I feel like a little kid when you do that," you say while looking at your shoes.

Omo!

You realize that you are still wearing your heels and dress! You look at your dress and make sure that nothing is ripped. While your fussing, you feel Woohyun get off the bed. You look at him, but then feel his hands cup around your face. You read his cute lips, "I think you're cute when I kiss your nose. It's fun also. You should really try it sometime."

You smile at his personal invitation and then stand up. As you rise, he rolls back from leaning towards you. "I have to change. Can you get out for a bit?"

Woohyun looks at you in silence as if thinking it over. After an exageratted moment, you put your hands on his chest and playfully push him out. "Hurry up! I need to change so we can go with everyone else!"

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" Woohyun says with a laugh. Once the two of you are near the door, he walks with his own feet. You quickly shut the door and go to the closet.

"How am I still in this dress?" you say aloud. You take a quick peek at the door to make sure no one is in the room, and then look around the closet for your green and white striped shirt and black shorts. You slip on your brown sandals with large cut stones on them.

You quickly your dress and then slip it off to put the more comfortable and casual clothing on.

Woohyun isn't there. He's probably downstairs. You walk down and see everyone ready to go except for Sungjong. You go over and walk by the girls to go see what they're up to.

The guys are sitting around the living room chatting about what it sounds like their new album. Woohuyn sees you and gives you a nod with an eye smile making your heart flutter a bit.

You shoot him a smile and then walk over to the girls. "Hey," you say.

Lina smiles. "You're outfit's cute!" she says. You look at her and see that in her brown hair, she's gotten blonde highlights. She's short, not tall like her boyfriend, Sungyeol.

"Kamsahamnida. Yours is too," you say with a smile. Lina's wearing a purple full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter