Car Ride to the Beach

His Voice...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun drives silently and after looking at all the roads that look alike, you feel sleepy. "Woohyun-ah." He glances over at you to show that he's listening. Woohyun was so sweet. "If I take a little nap, gwenchana?" Woohyun nods his head and then says something, that you don't catch with your half-closed eyelids. "What?" you ask, paying more attention now.

"Is it alright if I play music then?" You nod your head and then relax on the seatbelt. Before closing your eyes, you look at the sun, near the start of setting and think. Music. Something that you couldn't really take part in. And it was such a huge part of your boyfriend's life. You sigh and lean back. It's a bit uncomfortable with your fancy hair bun, so you reach into the back seat of the car for your hair and make-up pouch.

While Woohyun turns on the radio, you undo your bun with diamond studded bobby-pins in your mouth and hair bands on your wrist. After two or three minutes, it's finally all done and you throw the accessories in the bag and then toss the bag into the back of the car.

You hair is now in loose, wavy curls and you're quite pleased that it's super pretty. Especially in front of Woohyun. Then you go back to sleeping with your ear resting on the seatbelt.

After a forty minute nap, you wake up to see the car parked in front of a beach bungalow hut, or actually, a large house if you want to be more accurate. You realized that Woohyun wasn't beside you in the car and you look out the windshield to see Woohyun changed into shorts and a t-shirt coming out of the house. You stretch a little from sleeping in a sitting position and then undo your seat belt buckle.

Woohyun opens the passenger door. "Why didn't you wake me up?" you ask getting out of the car.

Woohyun leans in for a peck on your forehead. "You were napp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter