don't play with my heart - part 3

don't play with my heart

That was 8 Pm when Han run into his room and shook it :” hey…wake up…do you forget we have a date today?”

Heechul rubbed his eyelids :”are you fool? It is 8 o’clock !”

Han pulled his hands and made him to sat up!:” you are mine today …from now on until the  night “

” oh I want to sleep more…” Heechul groaned

”ok… I can spend whole my date here into your bed…” Han smiled 

Heechul came out of the bed:” ok ok…I am coming! get out !I should preparing …”

When he went out of the bathroom, saw Han has stood behind the door into the white suit and one little sunflowers bouquet in his hands!:” oh! What is this hurry? I don’t eat my breakfast yet!”

Han gave bouquet to him and  took his hand:”your breakfast is ready ! come my princess !”

Heechul went with him to the  kitchen .han had prepared everything! Heechul sat behind the table and asked :” what happened that night ?did you make love  with each other ?kekekeke”

Han held his smile  :”  no… we  imagined you and  ed !”

And start laughing ! Heechul bashed :” we were so drunk… ! I think if I didn’t come out ,you both made love to me!”

Han tried to hold his laugh again and heehcul added : “first I should say…I want to be in the home at 12 o’clock ok?”

 ”ok!”Han smiled.

Heechul smiled too:” and you can  only kiss me…nothing more! Ok?”

“noooooo” Han screamed !Heechul groaned :” JUST KISS!no !”

“ok!”Han had to accept it!

“even in the home!”

“oooooooook!”Han nodded :”now eat faster ! We should go!”

They had a wonderful day until the night.Han did everything to makes him in love they ate the lunch in the most beautiful restaurant in   the Seoul and went to the yachting. After 5 hour boating ,they reached to the little silent island! There was only 3 villa that 2 of them were  empty . Han had  hired last one for themselves!

When they went there ,Heechul saw a big table full of food , drinks ,flowers and candles…Heechul start laughing !:”oh I  felt like a princess !”

Han kissed his hand :” you are a princess! My princess !”

Heechul went with him and sat at the table :”you  know how to fall  girls in your love…”

Han sat beside him:” what about  boys? do i have a chance to make you fall for me?”

 ” continue to trying !” Heechul nodded.

Han smiled  and poured a red wine for him  .They ate dinner in the silence. food’s taste were great and wine was good. after dinner they went to the big salon to watching the TV. as soon as Heechul  sat on the sofa ,Han kissed him.a long and full passion kiss! Heechul  pulled his head back to end it but Han went forward !Heechul went back more and Han came more…Heechul’s back  reached to the pillows  and stopped ! but Han continued to coming and pushing his lips more  Heechul   push his neck back but Han grabbed his hand and brought it down  Heechul murmured:” haaaan….”

When he opened his mouth , Han used this opportunity and plunged his tongue into it! Heechul shamed and turned his head:”Han!…please enough! “

Han kissed his cheek:”it is just a kiss! as you said!”

“NO! it is more like you my mouth! “Heechul was angry! Han wondered :”oh come on! What happen to you?You become so sensitive !”

Heechul had stared to the TV:”  let’s go step by step ok? We have a long way until the night !if you start in this way from now on…GOD knows what will happen in the end of the way!?”

Han whispered into his ear :”is this mean , you be mine in the end of the way?”

Heechul got mad  :”NO! I said NO !”

Han kissed his neck :”then  I can kiss all over your body…”

“ maybe…if   you promise  don’t use  your tongue!”

Han grabbed his collar:” without clothes !”

Suddenly Heechul’s mobile rang ! Heechul wanted to take out it in his pocket but Han grabbed his hand and held it there:” don’t answer! Let’s be just 2 of us!”

Heechul threw his hand away:” it is just a text! Let me read it!”

  and read it.it was from siwon:”I should talk with you !when you were alone call me!”

Heechul got worry and deleted it!:”aiyish! Just Publicity!”

Han came near again:”where we stay…”

He put it into his pocket again and said:”I should go to the bathroom !”

Han laughed :”how  shy!  like a 16 years old Girls! “

 Heechul groaned :” but I am serious ! I have a pee! Do you want I piss here?”

Han whispered :” yes! I want to watch it ! How y!“

Heechul gazed to his shameless eyes :”what happen to you?you weren’t like this!are you drunk?”

Han got exciting :” wow let’s get drunk …let’s going crazy ….let’s make love….”

”where is the bathroom?”

 

 

“Siwon?what is the matter?”Heechul whispered into the phone.

“hyung?where are you now?”Siwon’s voice seems so different !

“I am in date….why?”

“I know…you are with Han  !”

Heechul shied :” how do you know…”

“are you alone now?”

“yes… what is the matter?”

“look hyung…we decided so stupid thing !i don’t want Han suspend you so I don’t describe everything completely !just I  want you know what I will do  ,is a  part of our plan to make you scare !”

“WHAT?”

Heechul groaned !siwon scared:” shush! Don’t let him to know! In fact I called him several times  and tried to dissuade him but he didn’t care so..i decided to tell you…  Listen ! I am coming  there, for  fight with Han because of you ,as like our plan, but don’t scare ,we won’t beat each other for real! It is just  a fake fight ! “

Heechul shocked:”what?but why should you do such things?”

“just…we want you choose one of us…we can’t share you…”

Heechul smiled :”oh man! You are really crazy! I should punish you!”

Siwon seems was shying !” yes you made us like this! You planed too! you played with us…  am I right?”

“what?!”heechul shocked

siwon continued :” We know about your plans !we know you are playing with us! You rejected me because of Han and rejected him because of me!”

“oh my GOD!” Heechul smiled so bitter :”I should know you spoke about me that night!”

“why you did this to us?”

“because I can’t choose! i love you both and it is so hard for me to pick one of you!”

“ so this is why we decide to plan this!we are trying to make your choose easy  ! “

And laughed! Heechul laughed too :”but why you revealed your plan ? you think you can seduce me in this way? Or this is a part of your plan too?”

“no…I did it because….i love you and..i don’t want to scare you! I don’t want to hurt you”

“oh Siwon…you really love me….”

“oh Heechul....”but he couldn’t continue ..he only sighed so deeply and Heechul could feel his  heart  hotness from it!:”I should say something Siwon….”

His heart beat goes faster  .yes He's made a choice! siwon whispered :” no please…don’t say you love him again! don’t  play with me again…not now! Not again! Please enough! I can’t take it anymore!”

Heechul smiled :” no fool…I want to say …”

Suddenly Han knocked the bathroom’s door:” honey ?why it takes so long?are you fine?”

” yes of course !if you let me I will be  fine!” Heechul groaned 

“come on! I can’t stand anymore! I want to kiss you again and again!”

Heechul pushed his hand on the  phone .he doesn’t want siwon hear his amorous words!:” ok ok…go! I am coming! “

He put the phone on his ear again and Siwon said :”you can go!i just want to warn you…”

“ok I will try to play my role right!”

“see you then!”

 

When he came out of the bathroom ,Han was there behind the door! :”who was he?Siwon?!”

Heechul put his phone into his pocket :“no ..he was Leetuke…”

Han grabbed his hand so suddenly and pulled it up!:”I know you were speaking with him! What he said! Tell me!”

Heechul pulled his hand but Han doesn’t purpose to let it go! :”he divulged our plan ,isn’t? “

Heechul pulled his hand again:” yes he did!”he shouted :” what is the matter with you two? trying to take a revenge from me?”

Han took his phone perforce and threw it away! :” yes!” he shouted too!”why you played with us? with our pure love ?”

“ I don’t have to answer you, not until you haven’t said to me WHY you planed this?”

“oh my ….now we became guilty !?we did it because we hadn’t any chance ! this is only way we could find to MAKE you to choose one of us!”

“oh really ? ok then I chose now and make your work easy !”

Han got worry :”wait! What do you mean?...are you serious….”

“YES!”Heechul was really angry :”I choose Siwon! Is this over now?”

“no!”Han shocked :” you can’t! “

“why?this wasn’t what you want? To chose one! “

“you…you are…lying…you  can’t choose him” Han’s voice was shaking

“no!  this time I don’t lie ….i am tired too…so…”

”I am sorry my dear!” Han smiled so hopeless :”but I can’t believe you! How I know you don’t lie me again? How you can prove your word?

“I can confess to him in the  front of you! is this content you?” “.Heechul seems really had  tired.

“no..you can’t!…” Han’s voice start shacking :” you can’t choose him…why him ?oh…why him not me?”

“ because  I believed he loves  me more than you !he  always was one step ahead of you, he always wanted me more than you,he never couldn’t control his emotions toward me …he always care about me more than you … “

“no…”Han can’t accept it”I love you as much as him…”

“really?so what do you have to say about this situations ?you planed with him and pulled me here to make me scare and didn’t say anything about  this damn plans until now and I know, you won’t say anything until the end of the plan  if Siwon didn’t divulge  it !so ,for you, plan or revenge or rivalry  or what do you want to  name  it, was more important than me! But he got worry and called me to warned me ! Because he really loves me !there wasn’t important to him anything except me! “

Han didn’t  has much things to say:” this is your new plan isn’t ?you want to test me?you want to be sure about my love too? “His eyes filled from tears :” I can prove it !…I still have a chance… our date wasn’t pass yet…”

This made Heechul sad:” please Han! let’s end it here and now!”

The door opened and Siwon came in! he could understand everything at first sight!  When Han saw him ,attacked to him:”you  betrayed me bastard! This is so cruelly “

And reached to him ,grabbed his collar and slammed him to the wall! “you try to impair my reputation…you want to destroy my date!”

siwon grabbed his wrists  too:”let’s finish it Han ok?we are adult men ! let him to choose !”

Han shouted :” oh really? …this is your new plan isn’t? you two planed this! “

Suddenly  he punched his mouth! Heechul run to them:”no!that is enough ! “

But Han beat him again and again! Siwon wasn’t defense !he just trying to push him back and makes himself free!Heechul reached to them and clawed Han’s arm!”let him go! Are you crazy?”

Han hustled him ,Heechul slated  back, fell on the  crystal table and table smashed to millions pieces !Siwon screamed and Han jumped back! Heechul disappeared into the splinters and only a weak moan came out of his lane! Siwon run to him maniacally and kneels beside him  :”hyung? Oh my God! Hyung? Are you all right?”

He grabbed his arms and pulled him up , without care about  splinters, and hugged him tight but Heechul’s eyes was close and Siwon’s voice or shaking ,didn’t made them open !Han came closer :”don’t be scare! I am sure he is fine!”

But siwon start crying :” oh Han! do something! “

“carry him on the sofa…I bring some water…”

Siwon lifted him with his two hands  and laid him on the sofa :”hyung wake up… Oh  GOD…OH GOD ….”he pulled his soft hair from his forehead away and kissed it :” hyung…do you hear me? What happen to you?”

Han came back with one glass water. Siwon tried to pour some water  into his mouth but Heechul didn’t open his mouth and water poured out ,on his chin !Siwon screamed again and cried loader :”GOD pleeeeeeeese…oh why he doesn’t wake up?  Han hurry…call someone…or let’s take him to the city…”  

Han had shocked !why Siwon was so crazy? is he loves Heechul this much?”hey man calm down! He is just collapse …he wakes up now!”

But Siwon took Heechul’s  hand between his  hands and pushed it to his wobbly lips :”if he doesn’t wake up…what we  should do?oh …oh Han  I will die….i kill myself…  yes I will kill myself… I can live without him…for God sake…do something…”

And crying didn’t let him to continue…

Han can’t speak anymore! he just had stood there and thinking “oh my God!he really loves him more than me! More than everyone in the world! Yes he deserve to has him!”

Suddenly he saw Heechul’s eyelid flickers  and opened !he wants to tell to siwon but Heechul’s oblong ,shut him ! something strange ,something painful ,something truly was into his cold eyes! Yes ! he shouted with his eyes” did you see? can you feel his love? Now you believe it? this is why I  choose him! You lost  ! “

Siwon still was crying Han turned back and went out! Heechul patted Siwon’s hair with his free hand .suddenly Siwon lifted his head  and  yelled from happiness :” HYUNG ?!”and hugged him again:” oh God! Thank you thank you…are you fine?”

he pulled his palm on his cheek and asked :”  do  you  have any pain?can you move your body? “

Heechul sat up :”yes..i am fine!”Siwon jumped on the sofa beside him and kissed his hand:” thank God! You know how much I scared!”

Heechul smiled so sweet :”I can see into your wet eyes!”
siwon hugged him again:”please  be careful! Oh I  know someday you will kill me!”

Heechul rubbed his back :”sorry if I scared you!”

Siwon turned his head to the door:”oh I should tell to Han too….i am sure he is worry too..”

Heechul let him to goes out and speaks with him!

Outside was dark and windy but Siwon could sees Han’s figure under full moon light !he was going toward  the beach. Siwon run after him:”Han? …Han! wait! He is woke up! He is fine…hyung is fine..”

Han didn’t stop but Siwon was running  so he  reached  him soon  and hugged him :”oh Han  did you hear it?thanks god…he is well …”

Han hugged him too:” I said already he will be fine…because He hadn’t  INJURED   at all!”

Siwon  unloose him:”What?...what do you mean? he fell on the crystal table and…”

Han put his hands on his shoulders and stared to his innocent eyes that shining under moonlight :”he played with us AGAIN!  he wanted to test us and he won again!”

” oh my…GOD! Are you serious? “Siwon moaned

“why you are shocking  ?you should  expect  this !you know him!”Han was angry!

 “but this is so...unfair ! why should he…”

“because he wants to know who loves him most! “

“oh!”this is only thing that Siwon could say!Han went back :”and you could prove your love! you really love him more than me! Yes  I acquiesced  I don’t love him as much as you and I don’t deserve him!”

“HAN!?”Siwon became wide eyed :”are you….serious?”

Finally Han smiled :”  I am going…but  Tomorrow afternoon  I will send this ship  here again to take you two…ok?”

Siwon smiled too:” ok…thank you…”

 

Heechul had stood  at the top of the stairs and house lights had fallen through the windows on his body. siwon reached in front of the villa  and gazed to his gloomy eyes :” so what is the next? I can handle it! I can play with you until you stop it!”

Heechul smiled shameful “there is no need to play anymore…I believe you now!”

Siwon smiled too :”this is what you wanted or payoff made you disappoint ? “he showed his body!

Heechul stepped down:” hmm…let me see the PAYOFF!”

He reached in the front of him and start opening his blouses buttons !

“oh!wait! what are you doing?”Siwon start  panting so sudden!

 Heechul took off his blouse and looked at his muscles !:” you are strong  enough to protect me!”He touched his chest :” and your heart is kind  enough to love me…”

Siwon took his grace body between his arms :” and desire  enough to satisfy you!”

Heechul wants to kiss him but Siwon wrapped his arm around his knees and lifted him up! Heechul screamed and  grabbed his hair! :”what are you doing!?”

Siwon screamed too :” aaaaaaaah don’t pull my hair !”

Heechul pulled them more:” then put me down!”

Siwon tucked him  into his arms and start running! Heechul scared more and pushed his face on Siwon’s chest !wind slapping their bodies and moon, lighting their ways !siwon yelled from enthusiasm! Heechul screamed from fright! Siwon reached to  the top of the hill and there, he kneeled on the  grass and put Heechul down!Heechul touched the ground and looked around :”oh my God!how beautiful place….look at the sea…”

Siwon didn’t let him to continues , put his lover lips on his warm lips and pushed back! Heechul laid back and Siwon laid on him but only lips couldn’t content him! he pulled up Heechul’s shirt  and made him to takes off  it! he put his chest on him and their bodies  touched .grass was cold but their bodies were hot  …:”Siwon?”

“ha?”

“If  someday ,something happen to me, …”

Siwon groaned :”shush…”and closed his mouth with his lips!Heechul pushed him back:”please listen…”

Siwon caught his hand and pushed his palm on his cheek :”no!  you listen! If someday something happen to you I will kill myself and come to be with you! So if you want I live longer, be careful !”

Heechul smiled so sweet  :”look  !…moon  is so beautiful …”

Siwon touched his hair :” but this moon is more beautiful than it!”

He kissed his face And put his head on his chest :” oh your heart beating so fast…why?are you…exciting ?”

Heechul sighed :”I want to be yours! Here and right now!”

Siwon tossed his head back “ WHAT?”he gazed to his bashful face and groaned :” don’t play…you said there is no need to play anymore!!!”

Heechul laughed so load :”oh my …how can I play in this situation ?i am ,lie  down in the front of you ,middle of the empty island …where I can run and hide? Why should I play  with you whereas I am in love with you ?what can I do else except…make love with you?”

“OH MY GOD!”Siwon almost shouted! Heechul shouted too:” oh my god!your nosebleed!!”

Siwon felt blood’s warmness on his lips and pushed his hand  over his nose !Heechul sat up and Siwon laid back. Heechul couldn’t control his laughing! Siwon laughed too:”how shameless ! look what do you do with me!”

Heechul laid on his chest:”you stay thus and let me do everything !”and his hand touched his belt. Siwon shouted again:” oh my god..oh my god!”

Heechul kissed  his and ped his pants .Siwon reaped it but quieter:” oh my God…oh my God”

Heechul’s hand went into his pants and his lips went downer ...Siwon  moaned :” this is most amazing night in my life!”

Suddenly Heechul lifted his head:” oh I can hear my phone ringing! Wait..”

He rolled on grass and  sat up !Siwon shouted :” you bastard! “and jumped on him ,grabbed him from back and threw him on the ground .Heechul start giggling :” oh…let me go!i don’t want play anymore! “

Siwon kissed his nack:” oh really? But  now I want to play!”

Amaneh Mohammadi (AmyWestern)