don't play with my heart - part 2

don't play with my heart

A week later leetuke invited  all members in the one luxury hotel suite .Han and siwon were last guests  that  reached to the hotel! In the elevator ,both meet each others :” they said to you 9 o’clock too?”

Han asked.siwon nodded :” yes but I am sure they came since 6 o’clock !”

Han murmured:” an old trick !”

Both knows guys prepared  one birthday party for them because they birthdays  were consecutive each others .”what’s up?”

Siwon asked so sad! Han sighed :” nothing…you?”

“still in love!”

“me too…”

“but I feel he loves another one!”

Han cursed him into his heart !yes he loves you lucky boy!”yes I am sure…”

“but I want to do my best to catch him !”siwon gazed so serious to him!

Han groaned :“I want too…and I swear I take him back !”

Siwon fisted his hand:”let’s see who wins his heart!”

 heechul  had stood in the front of the room’s door ! both got exciting,  when see him! he wore  a transparent  yellow  slop  and  black tight  pants, looks so damn HOT! he came near and first kissed han’s cheek then siwon’s cheek :”I want to congratulate you before others…happy birthday guys!”

Both hugged him and for a long moments they held him between themselves! Both smelled his inebriant hair and looked at each other . both feels pain till into his bone because they were thinking Heechul  others!

As they had guessed  ,guys had  prepared  a surprise party for them! They tried to looks so shock and happy ! again, Heechul sat between them and treat  them  like always.So lovely so kindness so but that wasn’t funny night like kyu’s birthday night.Because they were so sad and their sadness infected all! So they only drank and talked .it was 12 o’clock that heechul stood up and said:” I want to bring the cake so turn off the lights …”

He  went to the kitchen and Dong hae turned the lights.heechul brought out the cake from freezer  and  wanted to light  the candles suddenly kitchen’s lump turned off too and there gone into the darkness too!heechul looked up. He couldn recognize siwon’s shadow there.:”hey birthday boy! Turn on it!”

Siwon came near and hugged him from back:”why you wore something like that?”

he whispered in his nape! heechul bended his neck:” oh don’t tickle me!”

Siwon kissed his neck:”do you want to kill me?”

Heechul tried to light the candles with match :”why?…”

He laughed and siwon grabbed his stomach  and pushed his fingers into his skin :”I can see your s!you make me crazy!”

Heechul hustled him back :”oh shut up your ert ! let me do my work!”

Siwon hugged him tighter ,pulled his clothes from his shoulder away and kissed his body:” ! I want to them! Do you let me ?”

Heechul bashed and lighted one match :”shush! Go away! If some one see us…”

Siwon puffed the match and again everywhere got dark :” they are watching TV…don’t worry  I said I want to help you...”

Heechul  lighted another match and siwon smoldered it too! :”  be mine now….I want to take you here!”

Heechul turned his head and groaned :”what is the matter with you?do you forget what I am say before? “

Siwon kissed  his cheek :”I don’t care  who is into your heart! I will catch you..i will steal you from him…I don’t let him to has you I promise to myself To own you”

Heechul smiled:”do your best!” and tried to open his hand from his waist :”let’s light candles and go in…”

Siwon doesn’t let him to continue ,turned him toward himself and kissed his lips :”you should come in my bed tonight! Ok?”

Heechul hustled him again:”we will go  home only you and Han can stay here …this suite is our gift to you two..”

Siwon pulled his hand  under his slop and pinched his :”I don’t let you go tonight ..”

Suddenly light and han appeared between door’s frame :” what are you doing?”

Heechul bashed but siwon still had  grabbed his chest!!! Heechul pulled his hand out and groaned :”you two!shouldn’t be here! Go in ,I bring the cake!”

Siwon kissed his cheek again :”come soon..”

Heechul turned toward  the table and han entered to the kitchen! Siwon gazed to his eyes and  showed his tongue !!! Han got mad and when siwon reach beside him,he grabbed his wrist and murmured :” he will be mine!”

Siwon  smiled :” you can dream about it!”

When he went out,han run to heechul and said:” do you need help?”

Heechul lifted glasses  tray :”you bring this…”

Han took it but stay there :”heenim….does he know you love him?”

His eyes gazed to the glasses !Heechul put his hand on his shoulder:” oh han…I don’t want to see your sadness…tonight is your birthday so I don’t want to talk about it…”

Han sighed :” I just want to help you!”

Heechul wondered :”how?”

Han put the tray on the table :”of you can’t say...i can say to him! “

This made Heechul angry :” so you give me to him such easily ?you don’t want to fight for me? Ever you love me? “

Suddenly han’s eyes filled from tears:” I want you be happy!if you don’t love me …”

And he couldn’t continue!  heechul effected and  hugged him:”oh you are  so kind…I love you…you know I love you too  …oh I don’t sure about my feels so I   didn’t say anything to him and I  don’t want you say to him too…give me more time!”

Han  grabbed his hands and  stared to his eyes:”this means ..i still have a chance to have your heart?”

Heechul smiled and put his head down:” I want  you have had a chance too ..”

Han kissed his both hands and whispered :” so  date with me!”

Heechul shocked :”what? Date?  “

Han seems so shameful :” I want you spend one day with me…I will try to conquer your heart…”

Heechul nodded:” ok…”

Han kissed his cheek but didn’t  goes  back!  his lips went toward his mouth … heechul closed his eyes and  han just touched his mouth  with his lips and took the tray…

Siwon  was behind the door :” date?”

Han grinned:” yes…and I let you to dream about it!”

Siwon hustled him and  Han tried to hold the  glasses into the tray!

 

They reached to the end of the party! It was 2AM and all were sleepy and want to get home soon but siwon in the  front of everyone grabbed heechul’s hand and said:” you staying  here!”

Heechul smiled :”I can’t! I have so many works to do tomorrow morning !”

Siwon put his chin on his shoulder and moaned :” but today is our birthday….stay with us longer…“

Han came near and he put his chin on heechul’s other shoulder and said:”at least for one glass wine more…then you can go!”

Siwon like it and winked to him and han smiled! Guys had stood outside waiting for heechul’s  decision ! ryu said :” just stay little more…”

Shindong added:” yes today was their birthday ...don’t reject them! “

Heechul nodded  :”ok I stay 1 hour  more  then I will go”he was trying hard to doesn’t laugh!

Leetuke said:”see you in the home...bye guys…”

When the door closed both lifted his head and both kissed his both cheek in the same time!:”thank you honey!”

Heechul let his laughing voice come out:” you are crazy man!what they are thinking about us now?”

Siwon took his hand and pulled :”I don’t care…. we just want have a best birthday night with you….”

Heechul went with him and sat on sofa. han run to the kitchen again:”let me bring glasses and sham pine …”

“ …you know if I drink one more glass ,I get drunk ! you bastard what have into your head?”heechul grinned .

They sat circle and drank in the silence .just their eyes were speaking with together   gloated , peeked , glanced , glowed…they had a nasty smile on their lips all along drinking, finally liquid  reached to the end! Heechul with last glass on his hand leaned back and whispered  :” so ? why you wanted I stay? just for sit there and look at me?”

:”yes!”siwon smiled :”look at  your beautiful face and drinking was what we want!”

Han nodded :” it is most joyful things in the world for us!”

Heechul  smiled shameful :”but it is over! i don’t have any space for even one drop!”

 Han crept on the sofa :”give it to me… I still have a space!”

And brought his head ahead  till heechul pours his drink into his mouth! Siwon crawled on the other side of the sofa and said :” no…give it to me… I want taste your lips trace on the glass! ”

Heechul lifted his glass and laughed :” if you want …take it!”

Han  jumped to grabs the glass But heechul pulled his hand back  and  suddenly  poured liquid  on his clothes:”oh damn!look what you did !”

  Han sat back and star laughing   but siwon bowed his waist   and his wet clothes that  had lied on his perfect chest!  Heechul shocked :”oh…don’t…you make me tickle!”

And tried to push him back but siwon brought his lips  ahead  and caught his over his frail blouse! heechul moaned a little and start laughing  !When han saw this scene he jealoused  and   groaned :”hey what are you doing?...”

Heechul ogled to him :” I think he is totally drunk…”

and continued to his y  laughing! Han  nodded :”ok then! I am drunk too!”

he bend on him too and kissed his lips! heechul  shocked and stay still .han eat his hot things so hungrily  !heechul closed his eyes and start kissing him too!!! Han wasn’t drunk but he got drunk with his lips taste! Siwon felt heechul was  panting because his chest was  moving faster !he lifted his head and saw them! Their lips were rubbing each other so slowly  and sweet!! he pulled himself up and grabbed heechul’s chin :”enough! It is my turn!!!”

and turned his head toward himself! heechul let him to catch his mouth their lips connected .siwon them stronger than Han! Han came near and whispered :” I want more…”

and saw their tongues  into each other  mouths !!! He put his head on Heechul’s shoulder and touched his neck :” please..give me another kiss…”

but siwon doesn’t purpose to let heechul’s lips gone ! he even was using  his teeth to kiss him more lusty !   han gave up and start  kissing his cheek and lob and went down to his neck… heechul moaned and smiled!siwon groaned :” don’t’ laugh! “  han couldn’t goes downer! he stayed there and continued to his neck but his  hand went down to  grabs his thigh ! siwon  saw it and threw it over! :”don’t! he is mine !”he whispered with gasping voice!

han pulled his head back and breathed so load :” then  left is mine….”

Siwon grabbed heechul’s blouse :”please my love take it out…”he stared to heechul’s burning eyes.Heechul grinned :” no…I won’t go this far!”

Han groaned :” but  I will go!”

He pulled his blouse up and sneaked  his head under it!heechul start laughing again  and when han’s  wet  tongue touch his he screamed ! this time siwon grabbed his thigh    and pinched it :” don’t scream you damn hot boy! You are belong to us tonight! “

Han still was and  his and it makes heechul laughs  ! this aroused  siwon and he went down too, pulled his whole blouse up and start his other ! Heechul screamed again :” oh…enough…kekekeke…aaaaaa….guys p..please…aaaa….”

In the same time siwon grabbed his belt to open it !this time han threw it over:” it is mine!”

Heechul panting so fast :”oh guys…. What are you doing…”

Siwon didn’t care to han’s threat !he opened his belt ,ped him and  plunged his hand into it!heechul bit his lips and grabbed his hand to stop him but this time han caught his wrist and hold it!:”don’t …I want  to touch it too”he  went downer and kissed his stomach 

siwon touched and rubbed over boxer:” I can do  this whole night ! “

Han went downer and  kissed it over boxer :” I can it until the morning!”

Heechul was gasping so load:”I should go!!!”

Siwon  tried to pull  his boxer down to take out his erected member :”you think we let you go?”

But heechul start roam on the sofa:”enough…I want to go!” and Suddenly  stood up :”  I get boring !”

He closed his belt again  and went toward his bag!!! Siwon and han shocked  :” what?wait… where… are you going?...you can’t !!!”

Heechul turned to them:”one hour passed ! as I had said! Now I should go!”

  siwon tried to stand up but had erected so he couldn’t! han used a cushion to hide behind it and he could stand up :”no wait..please stay more….”

Heechul smiled so nasty :”  good night guys!”

He went toward the door .han run after him and siwon fell on his knees :”hyung please….”

But heechul sent a little kiss with his fingers to them and went out!!!

They stayed silent for at least one minute then Han turned to siwon and mocked  him:” look at yourself…kneel like a hungry horse !”

Siwon grinned :” what about you?  beggar Casanova !”

Han sat on nearest chair and sighed :” he is playing with us…”

Siwon came back on the sofa  :”yes he knows how much we love him and want him so he  is trying to drive us crazy!”

Han sighed :”at least he loves you more than me!  I only have a little hope about my date… ”

Siwon shocked :” what? NO! he said to me ,he fall in your love!”

Han stared to him with wide shut eyes:” ha? What are you talking about? He loves you more… !”

Siwon came closer:” did he say to you this?”

Han nodded:”yes! he rejected me because of you!”

Siwon almost shouted :” he rejected me too..because of you!!!!”

Han sneered :” oh that devil boy!he japed us!!!!”

siwon got mad :”what he wants !?makes us crazy?!”

“now what should we do with him?”

“I love him …I want him! I don’t purpose to let him go!”

“me too!so we should duel for him? ”

Siwon sneered too:” yes! why not!”