Getting to know you.

Switch Places.

 

After a month of getting to know each other it was time for their engagement party, all the big owners and their family came to the engagement party for the Choi and Kwon to  being a family. During the party everything was going good no one was bother anyone until Yoona step out for some fresh air, but this time it was already snowing outside. She didn’t want to wear her jacket when she felt someone putting their jacket on her, she turn and saw Gongcha.


"Gongcha?" look at him

"It's cold out."

"What are you doing out here?"

"Same thing as you."

"Oh."

"Why don’t you like my brother?"

"It's not that I don’t like him, I do but I just don’t have any feelings for him."

 

Both Gongcha and Yoona talk for a bit before going in, she give him his jacket back and they walk inside together. He watch as Yoona walk to his brother side. For some reason he was getting mad when he saw his brother holding Yoona hand. He decided to leave and on his way out his saw Siwon ex girlfriend.


"Sooyoung what are you doing here?"

"Gongcha, I just wanted to see you brother..but they wouldn't let me go in."

"Why do you want to see him?"

"Gongcha, I'm pregnant."

"What?" he was shock . "Your." pointing at her belly" Pregnant."

"Yes, I just found out after he said broke up with me 2 months ago."

"Sooyoung, my brother just got engaged." look down

"Gongcha, I cant handle this baby alone."

"Sooyoung, I'll help you."

"What? Why?" she was also shock that he wanted to help

"Because it's going to be my niece or nephew soon, what kind of a uncle I would be if I didn’t help."

"Gongcha." she knew he was sad

Look up at her "Don’t worry about me, just take care of that child."

 

Gongcha and Sooyoung got into his car and Yoona saw them from the window, she felt sad when she saw him helping other girl into his car. Siwon came to get her and they went to have a dance together along with Seohyun and Nichkhun.

 

After the party end everyone went home, Seohyun and Yoona didn’t have that happy face on like their older sister Yuri. But they try to hide it when someone in their family ask why the long face. Every now and then both Yoona and Seohyun would see Jinyoung and Gongcha somewhere. Yoona saw Gongcha going into this building with cloths and baby stuff, she couldn’t understand what's going on so she goes went to park her car and walk towards that building.

 

"Why is Gongcha here?" she ask herself

 

Yoona went inside the building and looked for his last name, she ring the door bell and a girl voice was heard from the other end.


"Hi, I'm a friend of Gongcha and he told me to come."

"Oh, ok." buzz the door bell

 

Yoona went to that room and knock on the door, the girl answer the door and invited her inside. She look around and look at the tall girl in front of her.

 

"I just move here like today, so I still have to unpack." said with a smile

"Oh, it's a pretty nice place you got."

"Actually Gongcha bought it, he helping me."

"Where Gongcha?"

"He inside the baby room."

"Baby?"

"Yes, I'm expecting."

 

Yoona was kind of shock/sad/mad all together when Gongcha came out and he drop his wall paper and some brushes when he saw Yoona. Both the girls turn to face Gongcha and he looked at Yoona, her eyes were starting to form some tears.


"Yoona." he said softy

"Yoona?" Sooyoung said turn to look at her "You’re the one that getting marry to Siwon?"

 

Yoona look at Sooyoung and back to Gongcha, she left the apt and Gongcha chase after her. He shouted her name to stop but she didn’t, he caught her half way down the stairs.


"Yoona listen to me."

"Get off me Gongcha."

"Why are you crying?"

"Why? You have a wife and having a child and didn’t let me know about it..what do you expect me to do when I like you." said all in one breath

"Yo..you what?"

 

Yoona notice what she just said and push Gongcha hand away from her, she ran down and into her car. Gongcha was surprise to hear that she likes him back. Sooyoung came down the stairs and pull Gongcha up.

 

"She that girl you told me about?"

 

Gongcha nod his head and look at Sooyoung, they both went back into her apt. He didn’t know what to do so Sooyoung told him to go home. He went home and saw his older brother Siwon in the living room reading a book. He just went to his room and lay down.

 

Seohyun had a call from her friend in the state and she went to see her at the hotel she was staying. When Seohyun got to the hotel room she parked her car and starts walking towards the front door when she saw Jinyoung. She ask for her friends room and saw Jinyoung and this girl going up on the elevator to floor 15, she need to go there so she hop inside the elevator with them. She was getting mad for some reason and she didn’t know why, she felt like punching that girl he's with in the face.

 

"What do you want to do when we get up there?" he said

"Anything you like." kiss his lip

 

Seohyun got even more mad but didn’t want to show it out. He look at the girl in front of them and smile, he let go of the girl he had his hand on. He went behind her and whisper into her ears, she turn around to face him.

 

"I knew it was you."

"What do you want?"

"Why is my sister in law here?"

"Shut up, I'm not your sister in law."

"Who she?"

"Don’t worry, you don’t need to know her."

 

Jinyoung stop the elevator and ask the girl he with to get out, she didn’t understand why he did that. He give her money and she went out, Seohyun were about to leave with that girl when he pull her back into the elevator.

 

"I guess your going with me."

"Yah." looking at him

"Seohyun, my brother always seem to be taking all the girls that I like from me..maybe its time for me to take someone he like too." after he said that he move closer to her

 

Seohyun push him away but there wasn’t much room to move or go anywhere, he grab her hand and put it against the steel wall.

 

"I don’t know why, my parents didn’t let me marry you..my brother has a girlfriend already."

"Maybe because he better then you." give him a glare

Laugh "You want to know who better?"

She knew what he meant. "I rather sleep with your brother Nichkhun then you."

"We'll see about that."

 

The door of the elevator open and he pull her out, she didn’t want to go with him but he kept on pulling her. Just then they heard some people talking about Jinyoung coming here and they also heard Seohyun was here too. Both of them look at each other and Jinyoung held her hand and they ran to the room he got.

 

"How do they know we are here?"

"How should I know."

"Gosh, every time I'm with you I get into these kind of stuff."

"Yah."

"What? I don’t want the news to come out about us again."

"Then leave." point at the door

"I will." walk to the door

 

Seohyun thought they left already and she open the door and step out when one of the reporter guy saw Seohyun. She ran back inside the room and shut the door tight.

 

"Why are you back?"

"There still out there."

"So what? Leave if you don’t want to have to explain to my brother why we are here together again." said with a smile

"Shut up."

"I like you when your angry, it's y."

"Jinyoung."

 

He just smile at her, she dial her friend number and told her what happen and she couldn’t come see her.

 

Phone

 

"Hyoyeon, I cant come see you."

"Why?"

"I'm stuck in this guy room, and if I come out the reporter will see Jinyoung and that will just make a big scandal between me and him and his brother."

"What's his brother got to do with anything."

"He the one I told you I got engaged to and I'm in the room with his brother."

"What?"

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"Um, I'll come to that room and we can leave together..what's the room number?"

 

Seohyun turn to look at Jinyoung and ask for his room number, he told her and she give it to Hyoyeon.

 

"Hurry."

"Ok."

 

Phone End

 

Seohyun went to sit down and wait for Hyoyeon to come, she waited for about 5mintues before someone knock on the door. Seohyun look through and saw that it was her friend, she open the door and she quickly came in.

 

"Hyoyeon, thank you for helping me."

"Anything for you." hug her

"Hey, I'm leaving."

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon both left the room together and reporter were taking pictures and following her down. Nothing bad happen that night. After Hyoyeon left back to the States Seohyun got lonely again, since her sisters are busy. It was Mrs. Kwon birthday when Mr. Kwon held a party in one of the biggest hotel, every close friends and family would come. Both Yoona and Seohyun were also present during the party. It was in the middle of the party when Seohyun saw Jinyoung. He walk up to her.

 

"What are you doing?"

"Talking to my future sister in law." smile at her

"Get away from me."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don’t hate you, I just dislike you."

 

Seohyun walk away from Jinyoung and headed out of the party room, she didn’t know that he was following her. She open her room and Jinyoung push her inside her room.

 

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"I just want to be with you."

"Get out of my room, your to drunk to think straight."

"I'm not drunk and I wont be sorry for what’s bond to happen."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you like me the way I like you too Seohyun."

"Shut up."

"Don’t lie to yourself."

"Shut up and leave." she shouted louder

"I know you don’t love Nichkhun, the way you love me..why are you doing this to me."

"Get out of my room and I don’t want to see you ever again." walk towards to the door

"And let my brother get you first."

 

 

Seohyun walk towards him and slap Jinyoung across the face, she walk back towards the door and open it but he close it up before she can step outside.

 

"I don’t just let anyone slap me, you’re the first girl to ever and will be the last to slap me." grab her hand tight

"You think I will be scared of you." try to step on his foot but he move it.

"I know that trick, it wont work." release his hand and grab her head with both his hands

 

Jinyoung pull her into a kiss, she push him away but he just grab her again and kiss her lips. He pull her away from the door and towards the bed in the back when she open and bit his lower lip, he let go and she ran towards the door when she stepped on he long dress and fell. He pick her up and turn her around to face him, he had this smile on his face and his hands were holding her tight as he kiss her neck. When he let her go he smile and walk out of the room. She ran to the bathroom to wipe when she saw what he did.

 

"Damn it." touching her neck.

 

She try to find her makeup and cover her purple mark from her neck, she was so mad that she didn’t want to go eat breakfast the next morning. Nichkhun call her and he wanted to bring her to meet some of his friends, she got dress and put a scarf around her neck.

 

 

Just so you all know, I don’t edited my story so there are times where I type the word twice or forgot to added a word in..please for give and be good kids. ^^