Moving On.

Switch Places.

 

Jinyoung and his wife greeted his sister-in-law and Seohyun when the two sister also greet them back. Yoona held onto Seohyun hand and pull her out of the elevator, she turn her head to look at Jinyoung when he too look her way. As the door was about to close he could see her tears running down her face, it pain his heart but now he already married to someone else. Yoona and Seohyun went to the bar and had some drinks before going over to Yuri and Chanyeol house. Yoona called her husband to come get her while Seohyun stay with Yuri for couple of days. It's been two days since Seohyun went home, as Yuri and Seohyun went out to buy some baby food and on there way back home they some a car parked in their driveway. The two sister went inside when Yuri saw some of Chanyeol friends from school, she went over and introduce them to Seohyun.

 

"Boy's this is my baby sister Seohyun and Seohyun these are your brother in law friends from school. Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Yixing."

"Hi." she said and bow to them.

"Hello Seohyun." the boys said back.

 

Yixing saw that Yuri and Seohyun were carrying stuff when he walk over and grab some bag from Seohyun and Yuri hand.

 

"Let me help you with those." he said with a smile.

"Thanks." Seohyun shyly smile back.

 

Seohyun and Yixing got to know each other in that short time she stay with Yuri, they became friend with each other. Seohyun went back home and live with her parents again, when Yixing isnt busy he would go see Seohyun and meet her parents. When ever Seohyun goes to work she still try to avoid meeting Jinyoung at the best she can, most days his wife would come see him at work. Seohyun was healing slowly since Yixing came into her life, she starts to let go of the fact that she and Jinyoung were never meant to work out.

 

Three years went by Yixing and Seohyun decided to get married and start their own life, after they got married and came back from their honeymoon the two found out that Jinyoung and his wife got divorce. Yixing fear of losing Seohyun can be seen through his angel face.

 

"Yixing ah, you’re my husband..no one and I mean no one will come between us. I promise you." she kiss her husband.

"I believe you Seohyun." he kiss her back. 

 

After Seohyun said that to her husband he too felt better and the two went on with their life, Gongcha and Yoona had two daughters during the time that they been married. Soon Jinyoung too found someone that love him for him and cared for him. Both Jinyoung and Seohyun has became friend and support each other along with their spouse.