Playing hard.

Switch Places.

 

It’s been couple of weeks since Mrs. Kwon birthday, Seohyun didn’t look or even talk to Jinyoung anymore. No one notice them expect her sister Yoona, he pull Seohyun aside for a talk.

 

"Seohyun, what’s going on with you and Jinyoung?"

"Don’t even bring his name up."

"What’s wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Seohyun, we're sisters right?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me the truth." looking at her sister

Seohyun look at Yoona and look down on the floor "You really want to know?"

"Of course." touch her hand "I'll keep your secret."

"Jinyoung kiss me."

Yoona didn’t expect this " What?"

"See this is why I didn’t want to tell you." move her hand away

"Seohyun, your not single anymore? Why did you let him do that?"

"I didn’t, it just happen."

"Do you like Nichkhun?"

Seohyun look at her sister " Tell you the truth no."

"You like Jinyoung don’t you?"

 

Seohyun didn’t answer Yoona question and she knew it was true, she just give her sister a hug. She knew her little sister was having a hard time dealing with boys, but her too is having a hard time. After their little talk Yoona left to go meet Siwon, she left the door open and Nichkhun walk in.

 

"Hi." she turn around and saw him

Smile at him. "Hi."

Walk towards her. "Seohyun, let's go eat."

Look at the clock." I'm sorry but I'm not hungry yet."

"Oh."

"If your hungry go eat, I'll be here."

"Ok." blush the  hair off her face "I love you."

 

Nichkhun walk out of the room, and Seohyun couldn’t think straight after he said that to her. She was pacing back and forth until she heard her door close. She turn to look and saw him.

 

"Please leave me alone." turn her back to him

"I don’t want to."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you took my heart."

Tune around to meet his eyes. "Enough, no matter what you say I wont sleep with you."

"Is that all you ever thought of me."

"Isn't that all you wanted from me." she said

He got a little mad. "Sure, I just want your body." walking towards her.

Walking backward. "Never, I will never let you have it."

 

Jinyoung stop walking and she stop walking backwards, he stare into her eyes.

 

"I like you Seohyun, I wont stop just because your marrying my brother." turn around and walk towards the door. "Oh, if you marry my brother I'll see you more and get to play with you too."

 

He went out of her room and she grab her purse and ran out of the office, she went home for the rest of the day. Yoona went out eating with Siwon during lunch, on their way back she saw Gongcha and Sooyoung walking together. Siwon notice her looking out and look at the same direction when he saw them. He park his car and ran out, Yoona also came out and headed towards Gongcha and Sooyoung. Siwon reach them first and ask them what's going on, but they didn’t say anything until Yoona came.

 

"Yoona." said Sooyoung,

She smile at her." Hi." bow to her

"Yoona you know Sooyoung?"

Look at him." She and Gongcha are having a child together."

 

Siwon got angry and pull Gongcha shirt collar, Sooyoung and Yoona pull them apart. Sooyoung slap Siwon for doing that to Gongcha.

 

"Why are you with him, you know damn well he my brother."

"At least he a better man then you." look at Gongcha

"Gongcha, you." punch him in the face.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona were both surprise at what just happen, Yoona try to stop Siwon but he just push her to the side. Gongcha and Siwon were fighting when Siwon were about to punch Gongcha as Yoona ran in front of him and hugged him from getting hit. Siwon stop when he saw Yoona hugging Gongcha tight, he and Sooyoung look at them.


"What's this?" he shouted at them

Yoona open her eyes and saw Siwon." I..it's not what you think." were about to let go of him when he intertwined his hand with Yoona.

"Hyung, I love her." look straight into his brother eyes.

"What about Sooyoung?" he said pointing at him.

"She carrying your child." Gongcha said.

Both Yoona and Siwon were shock." What?"

Siwon look at Sooyoung."When I found out, I didn’t want to tell you..i was afraid you'll leave me, so I kept it a secret until now."

Walk to her. "Why would you think that..i still love you Sooyoung." touch her hand

 

Sooyoung and Siwon hug each other, when they break the hug Siwon walk to Yoona. He grab her hand and smile to her.

 

"Yoona, you should be with my little brother, I know you care for him."

"Thank you Siwon."

"Gongcha take good care of Yoona." touch his younger brother shoulder

"I will." he smile "Sooyoung noona name the baby after me."

"We'll see Gongcha, thank you for all the help." give him a hug "Yoona you got yourself a really good kid." Sooyoung said and smile at Gongcha

"Noona." Gongcha pouted

 

With that both Sooyoung and Siwon went to meet his parents, both his parents took it well and they called Sooyoung parents as well. Soon they had a small wedding for them both, Gongcha and Yoona were able to be together. Gongcha wanted to marry Yoona soon and they did the wedding before the real date. Now that both Gongcha and Yoona are married that leave Seohyun, she been trying to avoid meeting Jinyoung but it wasn’t really helping since he's everywhere she is. Seohyun decided to have a talk with her parents about marrying into the Choi's family since Yoona already marry into their last name.

 

"Seohyun you don’t like Nichkhun?"

"No pa, it's not that I don’t like him..of course I like him..it's just weird for me to marry into the Choi's knowing my sisters already their daughter-in-law."

"Is that the only reason?" Her mom ask.

"Ma, I'm not ready to get married yet..i'm still young."

"Seohyun, we just want to see you marry before we die."

"Mom, your saying like your going to die soon..stop it already. Your still young and healthy. I'm not marrying them appa."

 

Seohyun walk out of the office and headed down the stairs instead of taking the elevator, as she was walking and thinking to herself she notice Jinyoung waiting for her near the 5th floor door. She looked at him before walking speeding up her pace on the stairs, he move in and pull her back and against the wall.

 

"Run with me." he said holding her hand in his.

"No, I have family here."

"I have family too Seohyun, but I'm willing to leave them behind as long as you come with me."

She look into Jinyoung eyes."Jinyoung, don't do this..we're not meant to be with each other."

"Yes we are."

"Jinyoung wake up, even if I love you I wont marry or run with you." she look down. "I'm sorry." pull his hand down to his side. "I'm sorry Jinyoung."

 

Seohyun open the door and got on the elevator and went down to the main floor, she left the building and didn’t come back for couple of days. Mr.Kwon and Mrs. Kwon went to talk with Mr.Choi and his wife about their daughter Seohyun and Nichkhun, after telling them the reason they understand and break off the marriage between the couple. When she return back from her mini vacation and headed back to work there was news going around that Jinyoung got married to his girlfriend. Seohyun felt hurt but she put on a smile and went on like nothing happen. Yoona came over to the company to see her sister Seohyun when she found her in her room with all the blinds down.

 

"Seo." walking over to her desk. "Seohyun ah, look at me."

 

Seohyun didn’t lift her head to meet her sister eyes when Yoona had to lift her sister head up, when she saw tears in her little sister eyes she to got teary. She bend down and give her little sister a hug.

 

"Seohyun ah, don't cry..you will make it through this."

Shaking her head."How?"

"I'm here, and Yuri too..we will help you make it through this..he's not the only man in this world."

"I tol..told him..that it wasn’t going to work between us..and now he's married."

Hushing her sister."Don't cry anymore, we don’t want appa and omma to see right..wipe your tears and let's leave for the day." break the hug.

"Where are we..we going?" wiping her tears.

"Anywhere." Yoona said and got up.

 

Both girls walk out of the room and headed for the elevator, when they reach the main floor as the elevator open the two sister saw Jinyoung and his new wife standing next to each other and holding hands.