Home Sweet Home.

Switch Places.

 

June 25th of 1990 three sisters were born in Seoul Hospital in South Korea. After all three girls turn 6 their parents send them off to study abroad. Seohyun was the youngest of the three girls, she went to America, while her other two sisters are in Australia and France. The three girls grew up living in a different country, and they decided to move back home when the girls finish high school. All three met each other on the plane home, they wanted to surprise their parents. Yuri had her friend Chanyeol to come and pick the girls up from the airport.

"Chanyeol over here." Yuri shouted towards his way

Look over and saw Yuri and her two sister" Hey, why didn’t you call me earlier?"

"I didn’t know what time we will land." give him a hug "Did you miss me?"

Look at her two sister and back at Yuri." Of course I miss you, Hey Yoona, Seohyun."

"Hi Chanyeol." said the two girls

Chanyeol grab one of the bigger luggage from the girls and walk outside with the three girls. Seohyun ask if Chanyeol could take them to go see their parents at work, he drop the girls off with their luggage and he went back home. Yuri and the girls walk to the door and ask the guards to call upstairs.

"Who are you?" he ask the girls

Look at each other and back at the guard "We're Mr. Kwon daughters."

Laugh "If you’re his daughter I'm his son."

"You think we're lying?" said Yoona

"There are many people that come everyday looking for money and asking to meet Mr. and Mrs. Kwon."

"Fine, don’t believe me then." walk away

Yuri dial her father number and told him to come down and get them, within couple of second he and Mrs. Kwon were downstairs. They walk towards the front desk and people that walk pass will bow to them. The guards also bow and the girls mom went to hug the three girls.

"I told you." said Yoona

"I'm sorry Miss."

"It's ok, you didn’t know who we were anyways." said Yuri

"Let's go upstairs." said Mrs. Kwon

The family starts walking away when the youngest ran back to the guards.

"Work hard." smile at them

 

 

 

Seohyun ran back to her parents and they headed inside the elevator to the top floor. The family were talking for while before going home. Mrs. Kwon call the maids at their house to prepare food for the three girls.

 

The sisters been back about a week now, their father wanted them to go help work around their company and get to know the people. Yuri as the oldest agree but the two younger girls wanted to do something else.

 

"Ma, Pa I don’t want to work at the company." said the youngest

"Why not?"

"Ma, I'm just not interest in making glass."

"Seohyun, we aren't making glasses..we own Crystal Window."

"Ma, I want to just work in a small area where no one knows who we are."

"Seohyun, everyone in Korea knows you girls." said their mother

"Ma, we just came back and no one knows us, so if we all keep quite nothing will happen." said Yoona

"I agree with Unnie."

"Yuri what do you think about your sisters idea?"

"Pa, if they want to give them a shot."

Stand up jumping and holding Yuri hand "Thank you unnie." said the two young girls

 

Both their parents agree on giving the two younger girls a chance as normal girls working in the city instead of working at their company. The two girls sets off to look for their new job, during their time in looking for jobs Yuri their older sister appear on the news with their parents. Both the girls were inside this café when the their family appear, everyone was watching and some people told Seohyun that she look like that girl in the TV. Seohyun found a job at this small shop that sell cakes, Yoona got a job on the opposite side of her younger sister Seohyun.

 

On the two girls first day at their work they liked it, everything was going find until a girl came in and wanted to order a cake from the shop.

 

"I want this pink and white cake."

"Sure, would you like something else beside this cake." said Seohyun

Look at her "No, just hurry up and pack it for me."

 

Seohyun roll her eyes and finish packing, she give the girl the cake and she pay for it. She walk out before Seohyun could give back the card. She chase the girl out the door and bump into her, she drop the box that the cake was in.

 

"Yah, what the hell is wrong with you." she yelled at her

"I'm sorry, but you forgot your card." show her the card

Grab it from her "Now what are you going to do about my cake."

"I'll get you a new one."

 

Both of them came back to the cake shop and got her a new one, she left the shop and the manager came in.

 

"Why is she so mad?" said the manager

"She forgot her card and I ran after her and she drop her cake."

"Oh, I'll be leaving so be nice."

"Ok."

 

After the manager left Seohyun stay in the shop until it was time to close, she clean everything up and lock the door. She called her driver to come get her at Yoona work place. Seohyun walk to her twin sister and she was about to leave as well. They both waited for their driver to come, when the two girls got home their other sister was waiting for them.

 

"How work?"

"Good." said the two girls

"Hungry?"

"Yeah."

 

The three triplets walk towards their kitchen and start making sandwiches and grab some water to drink. The maid came in and saw the three girls.

 

"Girls why didn’t you come and get me."

"Go sleep and don’t worry about us."

"Get some rest, I know you work hard." said Yuri

"Good night." the three girls wave bye to their maid

 

After eating the three girls headed to their room, before they each went into their room Yuri told them something.

 

"You two know Pa holding a get together soon."

"When?"

"Like this weekend and you two have to be there."

"But, we work." said Seohyun

"Not my rule, go ask Pa."

"Where Pa, and Ma?"

"Sleeping."

"Yoona tomorrow."

"Goodnight my love." said Yuri

"Night Ri."

 

Both girls got that weekend off from their boss and attended the gathering, Seohyun was walking around when she saw that girl that got mad at her. Seohyun looked around and there wasn’t anywhere to hide, she ran upstairs and open the first door she found. When she got inside their were someone already inside.

 

"Sorry." open the door and saw her coming up " Do you mind if I stay in this room with you for couple of second."

"No, leave." point at the door

"But just couple of second."

"No."

"Yah, why are you being so mean..i just need to hide."

 

The boy inside the room walk up to her and she starts walking back when she hit the door, he lead in and whisper something in her ears.

 

"Get out or I'll kiss you."

"Yah, you cant touch me with out my permission."

 

He lead in closer and closer to her face when the door open and there she was standing there looking at them. She push Seohyun away from him.


"Why are you touching my boyfriend?"
"Me..touching him."

"Who the hell do you think I'm talking to."

"Yah, I have a name too..and next time you better get your facts straight on who touching who first." left them in the  room

 

Seohyun stomp her way down when her two sister saw her, they came over and told her to go meet their father. All three girls went together and after 5mintues the girls father ask for everyone attention.

 

"Ladies and Gentleman, can I have your attention."

 

Everyone turn to face Mr. Kwon and he had his wife stand next to him, he also pull his three girls next to them as well.


"I want you all to know that these are my three girls, Yuri my oldest, Yoona the middle child and my youngest Seohyun. Yuri will be helping me run my company along with the Choi's. Mr. Choi will you introduce yourself and your family so my daughters know you."

"Hello girls, its been a long long time since I seem all three of you..you grown so beautifully."

"Thank you Mr. Choi." said the three girls

"My oldest son is Siwon, and my second is Nichkhun, then my two youngest Jinyoung and Gongcha."

 

When Seohyun saw him walking up to Mr. Choi she knew her life was going to be hell. Jinyoung turn to look at Seohyun and smile at her. After getting to know each other the Seohyun pulled her two sister aside.

 

"I need to go now."

"Seo, what's the hurry?"

"I don’t want to be here anymore."

"Why?"

"I just don’t want to see someone."

"You mean me?"

 

The triplets turn around and saw Jinyoung and Gongcha standing there, Yuri went up to them and greet them.


"Do you guys know each other?" Yuri ask

"No." said Seohyun

"We just met not to long ago."

"Oh, then we'll leave you two to talk and get to know each other." said Yoona

"No, I don’t need to know him..let's go inside."

"Seohyun, don’t be like that..we are working with the Choi."

"Yuri."

"Don’t Seo."said Yuri

 

The four of them left Seohyun and Jinyoung to talking and fixing what ever happen between them. He walk up to her and smile.


"I guess I'll be seeing you a lot now."

"Don’t even dream about it."

"I don’t have to dream, it's coming true." touch her cheek

"Yah, don’t touch me you ert." slap his hand away "I don’t like guys like you." walk away

 

After the gathering its been two weeks since Seohyun last seen him, she was doing good at work when he came in. Her bright face turn into a anger, but she still had to treat him nice.


"What can I get for you?"
"I wanted to some cakes for my girlfriend."

"Which one would you like?"
"All these pink one, and I would like you to bring them to us around 7pm tonight at this place."

"I cant."

"Where your manager?"

"She not here."

"Well you better if you don’t want to get fire do you?"
 

After Jinyoung pay he left the shop and Seohyun went into the bad and kick a garbage ban. She told her manager what happen and she ask her to do it anyways, around 6:30 she left to go and find that place he give her. When she arrive it was a hotel room in the 10 floor, the front desk people let go her since they already know about it. When Seohyun got there she knock on his door and he came to open half nake, she look at him with wide eye.

 

"Yah, don’t you know how to wear cloth when answering the door."

"It's my room and I don’t have too, come in."

"No thanks, I rather stay out here."

 

Jinyoung pull her inside the room and close the door, he had her put the cupcakes down and she did as told. After she lay them down and face him he was looking at her.

 

"What?"

"Nothing."
"Money?" stick her hand out

"By my wallet, its in my pants."

"Get it for me."

"Get it yourself."

"Fine."

 

Seohyun walk over to his pants and grab the wallet, she took out couple bucks and were about to leave when he stop her.

 

"Stay with me until she comes."

"No thank." move his hand away

 

Seohyun open the door and just then some report walk by and saw them, they knew who they both are and start taking photo of them. He pull her inside the room and close the door.

 

"Yah, it's all your fault."

"How?"

"If I didn’t come here I wouldn’t be in this mess I'm getting into."

"It's your own fault for not waiting with me."

"Shut up…damn it..my parents are going to be mad."

"You think mine wont when your going to get engaged with my brother."

 

Seohyun turn around and look at him clueless, she walk up to him and ask him what he said again.

 

"What do you mean?"

"You didn’t know, my dad likes you and your sisters."

"What do you mean me getting married?"

"Not marry just in engaged with my older brother."
"Yah."

"Be thankful I'm telling you this."

 

Seohyun open the door and the reporter were still there, she went home and change then headed to the company. She barge into her parents workplace and they knew she must have found out.

 

"Seohyun baby."

"How can you do this to me..how?"

"Let's have your other sister come here before we talk about this then."

 

After calling Yoona and Yuri both the girls came to the company, they saw their younger sister in anger.

 

"What's wrong with Hyun?" said Yuri

"Girls, we have some news we want to share?"
"What?" said both girls

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi like you girls and wanted you girls to marry into their family."
"What? Ma are you agreeing on this too?" ask Yoona

"Yes, I think it's a good idea."
"Ma, I don’t agree on this though."

"Why Yuri? Are you dating someone else?"
 

Both her sister and parents turn to look at her, she didn’t know what to say to them. She nod her head and both her parents ask who it is.

 

"Who the man?"

"He a friend I had for a long time."

"Who?" said her mom

"I don’t care who it is, I don’t agree on it."

"Pa, you didn’t even give him a chance."

"I don’t care, Mr. Choi wants you to marry her son Siwon."

"Pa, I'm going to marry Chanyeol..he the baby father."

"What?"

"Yuri."

"Ma, it just happen."

"How long ago was this?" said their angry father

"Why?" said the shaking Yuri

"Get an abortion and marry Siwon."

"Appa." said all three girls

"No, I wont let Yuri do that..and you have no right to tell her what to do Pa."

"What did you say Seohyun?"

"Appa, please don’t make Yuri do something she doesn’t want too..you always said we have our own path and life to choose..so why are you choosing Yuri path for her now."

"These boys will be able to help you girls run my company when I'm gone..and Yuri come with me."

"No appa."

"Appa." said Yoona grabbing his hand "Don’t do this."

 

Their father move both Seohyun and Yoona hand from his arm and pulled Yuri along, just when he was about to open the door both the girls said something that stop him.

 

"We're marry them but you have to let Yuri go and let her marry who she wants."

"Girls." said their mom

"If you hurt the baby or Yuri we both will run away from here and never come back ever again." said Yoona

"Then you will lose all three of us." said Seohyun

 

He let Yuri go and they call Chanyeol, he came and talk to her parents and they set up a date to meet with his parents. Her parents and his parents agree on letting them both get marry and raise the child together. The next day Seohyun and Yoona didn’t go to work since they both are fire. Seohyun were in her room when she heard her father knocking on her door, she went and open the door and saw her angry father.


"What is this?" show her the newspaper

"Appa, it's not what you think."

"Then what is it?"

"It's a misunderstanding only, I was sending him cupcakes that he order."

"Are you sure of it."

"Yes, you think I would do something like that." look sad

"No of course not, let's call Mr. Choi and let him know."

 

After talking to Mr. Choi they understand each other and he also had Jinyoung explain to him too. Later that week they had a meeting for the kids to get to know each other, Jinyoung and Gongcha also came. Seohyun try to ignore him while Yoona avoid eye contact with Siwon. She decided to go out for a walk and sit by the lake when Gongcha walk up to her.


"I guess your going to be my sister in law soon." yoona turn and saw Gongcha

"Oh."

"My brother not a bad person."

"I didn’t say that." starts walking away when she slip on her way up to the side walk again

 

Gongcha caught Yoona so she didn’t fall and their lips touch, she open her eyes and saw his eyes looking at her as well. She stood up and help him up as well.

 

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, and you?"

"I'm ok, thank you." smile at him

"Yoona, about the kiss..i'm sor-"

"It's me who should say sorry, I fell and your just trying to help me."

 

With that said Yoona left Gongcha by the lake, she was touching her lips and she didn’t notice a smile came upon her face when she thought of the kiss. When she came back inside the restaurant she saw Siwon talking to her parents.

 

"Yoona, Siwon wanted to get to know you more."

"Hi, I'm Yoona."

"Nice to finally meet you Yoona, I'm Siwon."

"Why don’t you two go out for the day and get to know each other."

"If you don’t mind going with me?" look at her
"Sure."

 

Yoona and Siwon both went out together for the whole day, they learn about each other just in that short time. She thought he was nice and all but she still have a long way to go before she has feeling for Siwon.