Chapter II - Jealous Yong...

And The Reality Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER II

Music Bank SNSD's dressing room...

After their weeklong vacation SNSD was back to their chaotic and super hectic schedules, and so Seohyun back to her normal schedules with still in a heavy heart.

Their first schedules was in Music Bank, and while they were in their dressing room busy chatting and fixing themselves, Yoona got near her and “Seohyun-ah…CN Blue was also here they’re also performing…and they’re dressing room was right beside ours…” she whispered to her trying so hard not to hear by the other members to prevent unending questions and teasing.

“R-really? Well, that’s good for them…” She replied to Yoona in her most dry tone.

“What’s with your dry tone? You don’t want to meet him anymore…I…I can help you if you like…” Yoona told her.

“Unnie, no…no need…just meet Jonghyun if you want…I will not tell anyone I promise.” She assured Yoona, among the members only them knows each other’s business because the boys they like both from the same group the CN Blue. 

Yoona was going to ask her why? When suddenly their manager called Seohyun and said somebody’s looking for her outside.  She then rushed to the door to find out who was looking for her.

 

Music Bank,  CNBLUE's dressing room...

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was quietly walking towards their dressing room after getting his favorite iced Americano. When suddenly he saw someone’s standing outside SNSD dressing room, it’s a man, tall, dark and handsome man, holding a small paper bag on his right hand and as if waiting for someone to come out. 

Then he saw someone opened the door and its Seohyun coming out.

He immediately hides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter