Chapter I - Jealous Hyun...

And The Reality Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER I

Seo's home...

Seohyun was extremely happy when their Manager told them (the SNSD members) that they will be having their one week day off this weekend to take a rest and to recharge after their exhausting consecutive schedules which was started last month when they held their come back and the promotion of their I Got A Boy album. 

While the other members decided to spend it to other countries.  Not for Seohyun because she decided to just simply spend it to their home to catch up with her parents that she misses so much.

And so today, Seohyun wakes up early in a very light mood. She was so happy just to see and smell her own bedroom. Reminds her that she’s home just like when she was just an ordinary teen ager and not an idol like now.

She quickly rises up from her bed and made her way to the bathroom.  After a few minutes in the bathroom, she changed her clothes to a loose t-shirts and shorts, which made her more comfortable. Tied her hair and went out of her room, to meet her parents to have their breakfast together in their garden.

She saw her Appa and Omma in the garden busy chatting while having their breakfast.

“Good morning, Appa, Omma” she greeted her parents happily.

“Oh, you’re awake already? I thought you want to sleep a little more that’s why I didn’t wake you early” Her Omma told to her.

“Anyway, did you have a good sleep my princess?” Her Appa asked her with a smile.

“Of course Appa.” She replied. 

“Here is your food and milk darling…” her Omma said while putting food in Seohyun’s plate and pouring milk on her glass.

“Thanks Omma…I’ll eat well now…” Seohyun told her Omma and begun to eat.

“Appa, Omma…you know I have three things in mind now…that I want to accomplish” Seohyun suddenly said to her parents while still eating and chatting with each other.

“Jinjia? Well, what is that my princess?” Her Appa asked her first.

“Yes, just tell us darling and we’ll try our best to help you to accomplish those three things.” Her Omma added.

“Well, I really want to buy a white piano, a white car and a white house…and I really want them now…I want to buy them now while I have money...while I am still capable to buy them…and want to use them when I am not an idol anymore…” Continuously told her parents, which made them surprise and took a glance at each other.

“Omo! Seo, Joo Hyun…you’re not planning to live alone and be a single forever right? You’re still thinking of getting married right?” asked her Omma while her Appa just look at them quietly.

“Omma, what are you saying?…why all of a sudden you brought up married thing?” She asked.

“Well, just because you’re starting to plan to have your own piano, car and house and it was supposedly plan when you were about to get married and with your husband to be, remember you told me that before. But you…you want to buy those on your own now?  That’s why I thought you want to live alone forever.” Her Omma worriedly asked her.

“Of course not…I'm still considering getting married too…well, if the right time and if the right man comes….” She shyly told her parents. 

“What right man are you waiting for? I think the right man has already came…your husband remember?…Jung Yonghwa”  Her Appa suddenly told her smilingly.

“Appa! What are you saying? That was already over…that’s only an act…and it’s been three years already…just forget about that…just stop Appa…before somebody hears you and start a gossiping about it…” Seohyun replied to her Appa while chuckling.

“But he’s still not seeing anybody did he? I mean he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter