Chapter III - The Post Valentine's Day...

And The Reality Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD dorm...

Few Days past after that Music Bank incident and once again SNSD doesn’t have any schedule for the whole day. It’s one day past the Valentine’s day.

And the girls had already individual plans individually for this day since they did not have time yesterday on Valentine’s day itself.  And all seems going out today except again for Seohyun. 

For she was not interested to go out today. She just plan to keep herself busy with the kitchen today, she was busy surfing net on her laptop and looking on how to make a delicious cream spaghetti, crispy fried chicken and a goguma cake.  She just wants to learn and cook all those today. And bring them home later to her parents.

“Seohyun-ah jinjia you’re not going out with anyone today?” Jessica asked her while seeing her together with Sooyoung in the kitchen preparing her ingredients.

“No, unnie I will just cook this first and I will go out later…to have dinner with my parents…” Seohyun replied.

“Mwoh? Still with your parents…at this day? Aish Jinjia Maknae…when will you grow up…” Sooyoung added in disappointment. 

“Unnie…just stop worrying about me…just look extra beautiful today…okay…” Seohyun said to her smilingly and just continue with her cooking.

After a few minutes…everyone begun to say goodbye to Seohyun…one by one…until only Yoona left out.

“Seohyun-ah…just go with me huh…I’m sure you will also like and enjoy where I will go…it’s in C-.” Yoona kept on convincing her but Seohyun immediately interrupted her

 “Unnie, just go and enjoy…I already made a promise to my parents that I will go home later…so just go and tell me later about your day okay…” Yoona just sighed she knows that no matter how hard she try she will not go with her….so she just said goodbye to her and begun to walked out.

Seohyun left alone in their dorm and continuously kept herself busy with her cooking and baking, until she’s done and begin to taste them by herself.

“Hmmmnnn masheeta…I didn’t know I can make them delicious like this…specially this spaghetti…it’s his favorite…if only h-he can taste this…”  She said to herself and started to sigh heavily and couldn’t help but to think again about him…about Yonghwa…

”I wonder what his plan was today? Where he will go and what event he made today? Oh, she must be soooo happy and lucky whoever she is…or was really Kim Yuna? Aigooo…Seohyun you’re so hopeless…here you go again with your sentiments…” She murmured while beginning to feel the sadness in her heart.

She just stops thinking when her phone suddenly rang and it was her Appa.

“Yoboseyo, oh, Appa…weiyo? I’m on my way home…I’m just going to take a shower first then I’ll go home straight.”  She continuously said to her Appa.

“Joo hyun-ah, your Omma and me just changed the plan today, we will just go out and have dinner outside and you will have to go somewhere else…because just today…you know… we found the white piano, white car and white house that you’re wishing and wanting for…and the owner was just one person…so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter