Heartbreaker

Project: Eve [Hiatus]

 

“I’m here!” A girl’s voice came from the hallway that led to the living room from the front door.

The girls turned to the direction of the voice.

“Sohee?” The girls, except for Nana, shouted in surprise.

Upon entering the living room, Sohee turned to the girls who were, at that time, eating cookies. “Oh, I forgot that you’d be here too.”

“Sohee!” Bom, Dara, Hyuna and Uee ran to hug her.

“Stop it! It’s irritating!” Sohee yelled.

Jooyeon and Nana chuckled.

“They always do that to annoy her.” Jooyeon told Nana.

“I’m so glad you’re here!” Bom hugged Sohee tightly.

Sohee sighed at the very clingy Bom, “I’m not here to play. Kahi asked for me.”

“Oh, you’re here.” Kahi then came out from the hallway that led to their office.

“Well, reporting for duty.” Sohee joked.

“Cookies?” Jooyeon offered as she held the plate close to Sohee.

Sohee took one, “Thanks.” She smiled.

“Oh, by the way,” Dara pulled Nana who was sitting at the sofa, “This is Nana, our new member.”

Sohee turned and smiled, “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Sohee.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Nana smiled back and they shook hands.

Sohee then eyed the girls, “I hope they didn’t describe me as a mean person.”

“Of course we didn’t.” The girls said defensively.

Kahi laughed, “Enough of that, I need my baby girl.”

Sohee pouted, “Will you stop calling me that? It’s embarrassing.”

Nana laughed along with the others.

“Fine, fine.” Kahi said as she pulled Sohee by the hand. “Jooyeon, come with me too.”

When they came to the office, the three of them took a seat. Sohee sat at the sofa while Jooyeon and Kahi sat at the individual cushion chairs.

“You’re going on a mission.” Kahi said, “A complainant came here today and said that she wanted us to break her ex-boyfriend’s heart.”

“She must’ve been very heartbroken that she wanted revenge.” Sohee said as she munched a piece of the cookie she took a while ago.

“That’s right. Apparently, her ex-boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon or GD, is known to be a heartbreaker.” Kahi explained.

“She should’ve known better then.” Sohee said.

“Yes, she actually did, however, her thoughts about him changed when they got close. According to her, GD is very sweet and is such a gentleman, so be careful with that.” Kahi said.

Sohee nodded.

“After a while, she was convinced that GD was really serious with her especially since he was also very patient while courting her and soon they became a couple. However, GD broke up with her without any clear reason.”

“Why did you accept this mission when it seems like she just wants revenge?” Sohee asked.

“Revenge or not, if you succeed in this mission, this Mr. Kwon Jiyong would be prevented in hurting another girl’s heart.”

Sohee nodded slowly to say that she gets it.

“What more do we know about the client?” Kahi turned to Jooyeon.

Jooyeon took the ipad on the table, “Well, he’s a sophomore at Yang Hyun Suk University. He’s 17 years old. Not only is he handsome and cute, he’s also good at sports and he’s popular because of that.”

“Does your opinion of him have to be included?” Sohee laughed.

“But he is!” Jooyeon tilted the ipad and showed the client’s picture to Sohee.

“Well, I’ve seen better.” Sohee lied.

“Anyway, he’s had… one, two, three, four…” Jooyeon continued, “Ugh! Too many girlfriends for a college guy.”

“Family background?” Kahi asked.

“Hmmm… there isn’t anything here about his father, but his mother is a doctor at Lifeline Hospital.”

“I assume there’s something interesting about his father.” Sohee said.

“I’d like you to find out about that.” Kahi pointed out.

“That’s all we have for now.” Jooyeon said as she placed the ipad back on the table, “You’ll take care of the rest.”

“Even though the client seemed to have a keen eye for girls who are pretty and stylish, let’s try the ‘simple look’. Let’s see if you’ll get his attention.” Kahi said as she looked down at her notes.

“Okay.” Sohee said.

“Did the complainant specifically choose me for the mission?” Sohee asked.

“No. She told me to choose who’d be best for the job, and I did.” Kahi said.

 

***

 

After all the preparations that needed to be done, Sohee began the mission the following week. It was hard for them to get her to his university because they were already in the middle of the school year, so they took her to his neighborhood. A sister let them borrow one of the houses she owned where Sohee can reside in while she’s on duty.

They will be acting as if they just moved to their new house at GD’s neighborhood (which is pretty much the truth).

 

***

 

“Sohee, will you please come in here and help me?” Kahi, acting as Sohee’s mother, called from inside the house.

“Yes, mom! I’m coming.” She shouted as she took a box from the car in front of their house.

GD, who was on his way home from school, saw Sohee walking towards the door of the house. New neighbors, huh? He just shook his shoulders and continued on walking.

Sohee went back out after handing Kahi the box. She bent down and took a box from the back of the car when she hit her head, “Ah!” Sohee yelled in pain.

GD was startled that it stopped him from his tracks and made him turn to Sohee.

Sohee then lifted her head up from inside the car and rubbed the part that hurt.

GD finally saw her face. He stared at her for a while and chuckled quietly.

Sohee turned and went back inside the house, at that, GD continued walking too.

Later that night, Kahi asked Sohee to buy ice cream at the nearby convenient store.

“I’ll be back in a short while!” Sohee shouted as she went out of the house.

Sohee arrived at the convenient store after walking for about five minutes. Upon entering the store, her eyes searched for the ice cream cooler.

Ah, here it is. She bent down, picked up a few items, looked at the prices, and finally decided on which flavor to choose. She picked up gallon and five ice drops. I’ll bring some for Bommie tomorrow. She closed the cooler and went to the counter.

“Thank you ma’am, please come again!” The lady said cheerfully.

Sohee smiled and left. While she was walking, her hands began to tire because the ice creams were quite heavy, plus they’re cold. She fixed her handling of the plastic bag, but it suddenly rip and fell from her hands.

“Ah!” Sohee shrieked as she ran to pick up the rolling ice drops.

“Are you always this clumsy?” Someone standing before her asked.

Sohee looked up and saw that it was GD, eating an ice drop. She laughed, “How can you say that when we don’t even know each other?”

GD bit his ice drop and squatted to help her pick up the remaining ice drops, “I saw you hit your head earlier this morning.”

Sohee thought about when that happened.

“See, you already have amnesia.” GD teased as both of them stood back up.

“Of course I remember it.” Sohee said. “You can hand me that now.” Sohee pertained to the three ice drops that GD held with his two hands.

“You can’t even hold onto that gallon and two ice drops and you’re asking for these?” GD said, quite unclearly because of the ice cream still hanging in between his teeth.

“It’s fine; I can do it.” Sohee held out her right hand and waited for GD to hand him the ice drops, but GD started walking.

“Hey! Give me those.”

GD looked at her, “Your house is just a few steps away, let me help you.”

Sohee sighed, “Fine.” She, then, jogged to catch up to him.

GD smiled and put all of the three ice drops in his left hand then held out his right to Sohee, “I’m Jiyong; my friends call me GD though.”

Sohee leaned slightly backward and supported the ice cream gallon and ice drops with her left hand, “My name is Sohee.” She said as she shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Sohee.” GD smiled brightly.

Sohee smiled back, “You too.”

 

This is the first part to Sohee and G-Dragon's story. I've had a few friends and subscribers here in AFF asking for this couple, so here it is :) Next chapters will still be about them. I hope, for those who subscribed to read about the other couples will patiently wait for it.

So, I will not be telling you which parts are acted and which parts happened coincidentally :3 You'll know it eventually, anyway. Plus, once they started acting, most of it are probably planned by Project:Eve agents.

I hope you like the posters, I made them :)