The Project: Eve Agents

Project: Eve [Hiatus]

 

“You’re just in time!” Jooyeon exclaimed happily as she opened the front door. “Come in.”

Four girls came in and went directly to the chairs.

“Jooyeon, are you cooking something?” Uee asked.

Jooyeon nodded with a smile.

Bom’s eyes widened, “What are you cooking?”

“Would you like to see?” Jooyeon asked.

“Of course!” Bom clapped her hands in excitement.

The other girls laughed then, they turned to the hallway and saw Kahi coming out of the office.

“Kahi!” The girls shouted then they ran to greet Kahi with a hug.

“Aw, stop it! I feel like a mother with lots of kids.” Kahi joked.

The girls laughed and went back to their seats.

“Oh, who is she?” Hyuna asked upon noticing Nana behind Kahi.

“She’s Nana, my new recruit.” Kahi pulled Nana in front of her.

Nana smiled awkwardly. Well, I haven’t actually accepted her offer yet.

“Is that her?” Dara said with a smile then she stood up and extended her hand to Nana, “I’m Dara, let’s be friends okay?”

“Nice to meet you.” Nana said shyly.

“I want to meet her too!” Bom shouted, while chewing something, as she emerged from the kitchen. “My name is Bom.” She said.

“I’m Hyuna.” Hyuna raised her hand and smiled.

“Uee.” Uee raised her hand too.

“It’s too bad the others are not here.” Dara pouted.

The girls nodded.

“Well, since she’s going to be a part of us, they’ll meet her too.” Kahi said.

“Uhm –” Nana was about to say something, but Kahi spoke again.

“Have a seat. Chat with them, I’ll help Jooyeon in the kitchen.” Kahi then went to the kitchen.

Uee pulled a chair and placed it in front of them, “Sit here.” Nana did and they all leaned closer to her as if they were to gossip about something.

“How old are you?” Uee asked interestingly.

“I’m 17.” Nana said.

Hyuna tilted her head and looked up as if to be thinking about something, “Sohee and Sulli are still younger, right?”

The three nodded.

“Who are Sohee and Sulli?” Nana asked, finally getting comfortable with the girls.

“Sohee and Sulli are our babies.” Bom smiled brightly.

“B-Babies?” Nana was confused.

“What she means to say is that we treat them like babies because they are the youngest agents of Project: Eve.” Uee explained.

“What are they like?” Nana asked.

“Both are very pretty and very smart girls, but both also have very different personalities.” Dara said then the others nodded.

Hyuna took a frame from one of Kahi’s table, “These are all of Project: Eve’s agents. This was taken last Christmas.” She points at a girl, with a very bright smile, in the middle of the picture, “That’s Sulli.” Then she points at a girl, with dark eyeliners, positioned at the left side of the group, “And that’s Sohee.”

“Sulli is a very sweet girl. She’s always smiling, always lively and cheerful.” Uee said, “As for Sohee, she may seem quite a snob sometimes, but she’s actually just shy.”

“Although, she wouldn’t admit it.” Bom said.

“Yeah.” The three agreed.

“How about the others?” Nana asked.

Hyuna leaned closer so that Nana could see the picture, “This is Seohyun, Victoria, Suzy, Yuri, and CL.”

“What are they like?”

“As for Seohyun, she’s the NICEST person in the world!” Dara said.

Nana laughed.

“It’s true though.” Hyuna nodded.

“I was one of the first recruits of Project: Eve, and ever since I met her, I never heard her complain or even raise her voice at someone. I can’t even imagine her getting angry at someone.” Dara continued.

“For Victoria…” Uee began, “I don’t really know how to describe her. She’s very kind, but she can also be tough at times. It seems like she can balance her personality very well.”

“She’s a very good example for us as an older sister.” Hyuna said.

Bom nodded, “She’s also very dependable… Very much like an older sister.”

“Suzy is the same age as you.” Hyuna said.

“She’s cute and sometimes childish.” Dara said.

“She sometimes seems more of a baby than Sohee.” Uee said then the girls laughed.

“But she can also be an adult when she wants too.” Dara said, “I think you two would make good friends.”

Nana smiled.

“Yuri…” Hyuna paused, “She’s a lesbian.”

Nana was surprised.

“Kahi recruited her to go on special missions.” Hyuna said.

“Special missions?” Nana asked.

“Well, there was this time that a client was also lesbian and she didn’t want us to do it, so she looked for someone who could.” Dara explained.

“I thought the clients are always men?” Nana asked.

“Well, it all depends on Kahi whether to accept the missions or not, plus she also said that lesbians also have the hearts of men, so she considered it.” Dara said.

“Yuri is seldom here though; I don’t know when you could meet her.” Bom pouted.

“Last but definitely not the least is CL.” Hyuna said.

“For this girl, life is a party.” Uee said.

“And a fashion show!” Hyuna said, “I love going shopping with her.”

“She’s so fun to be with! There is never a dull moment with her.” Dara said.

“Enough of that, girls.” Kahi entered with a tray of brownies in her hands.

“Let’s eat!” Jooyeon shouted.

Just as Kahi and Jooyeon was about to sit and join the girls, the doorbell suddenly rang. They all looked at each other and sighed.

“I got it!” Kahi said, rolling her eyes. “You can eat without me.” She said as she walked towards the door.

When Kahi opened the door, a beautiful girl stood before her. Kahi scanned the visitor and it was obvious that the clothes she was wearing were all branded and expensive, the girl even had a car.

“May I help you?” Kahi asked.

“I hope.” The girl said, “This is the Project: Eve’s headquarters, right?”

“Uhm, you are?”

“Kiko… you can call me Kiko.” The girl said. “May I come in?”

“Sure.” Kahi opened the door wide.

Kiko smiled at her as she went in.

“Let’s go to my office.” Kahi went through another door that led to a hallway and directly to the office so they don’t have to pass at the living room.

“Have a seat.” Kahi said and both of them sat at the chairs in the middle of the office. “Would you like something to drink?” She asked.

“No, thanks. I don’t intend to stay long.” Kiko said.

“Okay, so let’s get on with it.” Kahi took a pad paper and a ball pen.

“It’s about my ex-boyfriend.”

“Okay.” Kahi noted it down. “What’s his name?”

“Kwon Jiyong.”

“What do you want us do about him?” Kahi said as she wrote the client’s name on her pad.

Kiko looked firmly at her, “I want you to break his heart.”

 

Okay, late update again. Hehe. So, this chapter is obviously to give you a background about the agents. I don't have school today (I actually skipped school today) so I forced myself to write this chapter, I'm glad that it came out fine. Tell me your thoughts about this chapter and send me some love! :D