Babo.

No Flower Boys, Please.

 

 

“Noona,” Zico turned to Mi Ah. He was sitting next to her on the plane.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Are you and Hyung going to move out when we get back?” He asked her with a sad look on his face. “After you guys get… married?”

Mi Ah smiled at him and took his hand in hers. “You don’t want us to leave?”

Zico shook his head. He was pouting.

Mi Ah giggled. He was too cute. “Don’t worry. We haven’t thought about moving out yet. It doesn’t really matter anyway since we’ve been sharing a room all this time. So, we thought we would stay for now.”

Zico smiled. “Really? Yessss.” Zico fist pumped.  “Now I feel better. I thought you and Hyung were going to leave us right away.”

“We’re never going to truly leave you, Zico. We’re family.”

“Please prepare for landing… Welcome to Jeju Island.”

 

***

 

“Wow, this is beautiful.” Mi Ah was amazed at the beauty of the room Jaebeom had reserved for them on the resort.

“I knew you would like it.” He told her as he brought in their bags. He placed them on the floor next to the bed then

came over to Mi Ah who was looking out the window at their view of the ocean. He went up behind her, hugged then kissed her cheek. “Only the best for you, baby girl.”

Mi Ah turned around and put her hands around his neck. “I told you not to call me baby girl, babo.” She then hugged him tightly around his waist. “Thank you.”

He hugged her back and put his head on hers. “For what?”

“For putting up with my , haha.” Mi Ah laughed.

He released her from his hug and brought her out to the patio and sat down. “No, thank you for putting up with me.” He smiled. “You and I both know what a I can be.”

Mi Ah laughed. “Yeah, that’s true.” She stuck out her tongue at him. He made a biting gesture at her. “But I love your . So, it’s okay.”

Jaebeom laughed. “I love your .”

Mi Ah rolled her eyes playfully. He doesn’t change.

 

***

 

*7 Months earlier*

 

Mi Ah… Mi Ahhhh.” Jaebeom whispered in the darkness of their room. It had been about two hours since they had technically gone to bed but he couldn’t sleep.

He got no answer from Mi Ah. He then heard her deep breathing letting him know she was obviously in dream land. He sighed and laid back down on his bed. He looked at the ceiling, although technically he couldn’t see anything since it was so dark. He softly slapped his forehead. All he could think about was Mi Ah.

Ever since a few weeks back with the incident with Yongguk happened and he found out she had been dating him, he felt jealousy. At first he didn’t know why, especially now since Yong Guk and Mi Ah weren’t even together anymore, but as time passed he started to figure out why. One day it just hit him that he was in love with her.

Honestly, he never thought he would fall in love. He had always been such a player, the thought of sticking to one woman seemed impossible but with Mi Ah it now seemed entirely possible.

The only problem now would be her rejecting him. He hadn’t gathered the courage to tell her how he felt because he feared that. He usually never got rejected. Actually, he had never been rejected but he had a feeling Mi Ah wouldn’t feel the same or much less give him a chance.

“Babo, babo, babo…” Jaebeom kept telling himself as he softly slapped his cheek. “Stop it already and move on.”

He then heard movement coming next to him. His heart raced.

“Jaebeom?”

He could barely see Mi Ah’s body sit up in the darkness.

Sounding sleepy and quietly she spoke. “Why are you calling yourself a babo?”

***

 

*Present Day*

 

“I can’t believe I confessed to you that night… At 2am when you caught me calling myself a babo.” Jaebeom’s face still burned from embarrassment even seven months later.

Mi Ah pinched his cheek. “It’s okay. I’m glad you did. Just know I will forever call you babo instead of baby or babe because of that night.”

 

***

“Do you still feel weird about this whole situation?” Seung Hyun asked Yong Guk as he lay on the bed. Zico, Seung Hyun and Yong Guk had gotten one room to themselves to share while in Jeju.

Yong Guk didn’t say anything and just stood and stared out the window to the ocean.

“I guess he does.” Seung Hyun said to himself.

Zico came out running from the bathroom. “Wooow, Hyung. This place is really nice!”

“That’s for sure.” Seung Hyun agreed.

“Hey, when are Noona’s friends getting here?” Zico asked as he played with trinkets that adorned the dresser.

“I think she said tonight. They weren’t able to come with us on the same flight for some reason.”

Yong Guk finally snapped out of it and went and sat down on the bed with Seung Hyun. “Yeah, tonight.” Is all he said before lying down and covering his face with a pillow. “I’m going to take a nap. I’m tired.” He said, muffled.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. I’ll wake you for dinner!” Zico assured him and then ran out to the balcony.

“You sure you’ll be okay, Yong Guk?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Mhmm…” Yong Guk mumbled.

Seung Hyun knew Yong Guk was lying but there was nothing he could really to make him feel better.

 

***

 

*4 Months Earlier*

 

“How long am I going to have to wait, baby?” Jaebeom cooed in Mi Ah’s ear. She playfully slapped him away. They were sitting on her bed watching a movie but obviously Jaebeom wasn’t paying attention.

“I told you already. Stop asking, babo.”

“But you’re so y… I can’t help it.” He twirled a strand of her long hair.

Once again she slapped him away. “Stop it.”

Jaebeom sighed and backed away. “I’m sorry, babe. You know how I am. I can’t help it.”

Mi Ah grabbed his hand. “I know. It’s okay. You can drive me crazy but you never cross the line with me so I’m glad about that.” She smiled. Jaebeom smiled back and then kissed her on her forehead. Mi Ah kissed his cheek. “I love you.” She whispered.

Jaebeom had barely heard what she said but it made his heart race. “W-what? Really?!” he got excited. “Oh, ! You finally said it!” he jumped from the bed and started dancing around the room.

Mi Ah laughed then stood up on the bed. Jaebeom stopped dancing and came to the edge of the bed. Mi Ah grabbed him and hugged him. Her head was just above his and Jaebeom snuggled on her chest and hugged her back. “Yeah. I love you, Park Jaebeom. You babo!”

Jaebeom softly tapped Mi Ah’s behind and she responded by slapping his back. “Watch it!”

***

a/n: Nothing too exciting in this chapter but I though I would try the whole flash back thing to see how it works for me. Yay or nay? :P

Anyway, here's some Jay for luls XD