New Play Things!!

Snips, Snails, and Puppy Love Tales

"Down boy!"

Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol to calm down but the spaniel just couldn't do it! There was a box! He loved Boxes, they usually had amazing toys inside or food or collars! He wanted to see what was in the box so bad! It smelled funny though.

Chanyeol could barely sit down when he saw the large cage being sat at dog's eye level. He watched it all, so did Kris, Tao and Sehun but just not as closely.

Bedding, Wheels, feeder and water. What is it!? Chanyeol barked loudly and ran over to Jongdae who was holding to small cardboard boxes. what are they?

"ChenChen. does this look good to you?" Baekhyun asked with a smile.

"Oh! Its perfect babe, here take one for me!"

Jongdae smiled and opened the boxes, letting the small rodents into the cages, he kissed his boyfriend's cheek and watched as the two hamsters ran about and sniffed the cage.

"Lets name This one is Luhan! And we can name him after my best friend! And that one can be Xiumin! Haha"

"You mean after his boyfriend with the chubby chee- oh. Oooh! Haha I got it!" Baekhyun laughed as they looked at the cage but then his brows furrowed.

"Babe, do hamsters all have long tails?"

Jongdae looked at the two small animals and frowned. "We might have picked up a gerbil, ugh I'm going to go check!" Jongdae and Baekhyun quickly left the room.

Finally! Chanyeol looked at the cage, Kris next to him and felines above, all to watch the new arrivals.

~~~~~~~~

Luhan looked at the four larger animals outside the cage and decided to not talk to them yet, everything was too new. He looked around and was sure that the other furball that was with him was dumb, he was fatter, had no tail and was trying to eat the bedding, pabo.

Luhan went over and looked at the plastic tunnels, loving all the space and the colors but before he could enjoy any of it the stupid hamster Xiumin starts making these awful hacking and coughing sounds. He was choking, on the bedding, pabo.

Luhan watched until Xiumin was falling over and was blue in the face to go help him. He used his tiny pink paws to push on the hamster's back and made spit out all in mouth.

"Are you trying to die the first day you get adopted?"

Luhan spat and listened to Xiumin gasp and struggle to breathe.

"T-Thank you. You're great for a confused hamster!"

Xiumin smiled and held his chest his little paws as the air began to flow through his lungs once again.

"C-confused?! I'll have you know that I'm just a rare kind of hamster! Yeah that's it! I'm just a rare long-tailed hamster!"

Luhan declared and he looked over to rub it in Xiumin's face, only to find that the stubby tailed hamster had went to the food bowl, and began to stuff his cheeks once again, only this time with sunflower seeds. Pabo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later that afternoon, the dogs were let out and the cats taking their 3rd or 4th nap of the day. This left Xiumin extremely bored and so he decided he should check up on his new cage buddy!

Luhan was grooming, after running on that huge wheel... he must be hungry!

Xiumin happily scurried over to the confused hamster and smiled. Luhan only ignore the other and continued to groom. Xiumin tapped on the long tailed rodent.

Nothing.

Poking his cheek.

Nothing.

Pulling tail.

SMACK! That worked.

But when luhan smacked Xiumin it cased all the sunflower seeds to pop out his mouth, landing on luhan.

"I think the rat is going to kill the hamster." Sehun mumbled from his napping spot and stretched, only to go back to Restin his head on Tao's stomach.

"Why are you bothering me you dumb guinea pig!?" Luhan shouts but it only sounded like high-pitched squeaks to people.

"Okay, now I think I think you're really confused! I'm a hamster! But I know what you are! You're a-"

"SQUIRREL!!"

Xiumin, Luhan, and the cats all jump when they heard Chanyeol shout and they all freak out when he, the squirrel and Kris all came running through the house. The squirrel scurrying as fast as it could, Chanyeol hot on its trail and Kris trying to stop him. When they squirrel jumps out the window chanyeol's still after him and when the dog leaps...! He just ends up hitting the wall right underneath the window.

Luhan looks back at Xiumin and find out what he is because he certainly not a squirrel but notices he's stuffing his face, again. He sighs and looks around, the humans are fighting about whether he was a hamster or a gerbil, the dogs are trying to see if the squirrel is still outside and the cats are mocking the dogs.

And Xiumin... is choking on a sunflower seed. Pabo. They are all pabos.

Happy Birthday JustPeachie!!

:-) :-) :-D