New Dog

Snips, Snails, and Puppy Love Tales

Kris sat up and walked into the kitchen where he saw he owners Jongdae and Baekhyun were cooing over the new arrival. Kris being a large German shepherd, didn't know what to think of the new intruder.

        The strange looking dog had white and red fur that slightly waved or curled, but Kris didn't care really because the new dog was eating out of Kris's favorite bowl! The shepherd walked into the room and barked loudly, earning his owner's stare but the other dog only glanced for a few seconds before going back to the food that had been there since that morning. Jongdae smiled and went over to kris and scratched under the large canine's chin.

          "Hey there boy, I was wondering when you'd come to see your new friends." Jongdae was now sitting on the floor at Kris's level and pointed to the taller brunette human that looked like he had played with a marker around his eyes. "This is Baekhyun, he's my bestfriend and is now going to live here with us and he brought you a playmate, he's very sweet and loves to play and I know you two will get along."

 Jongdae gestured towards the lanky spotted spaniel dog who was now sitting there panting but tail wagging in a way kris already found annoying. That's good for you and all, but i didn't ask for another dog, and you didn't ask me, i've already got to deal with the devil feline twins now this derp? 

         The two humans smiled when kris calmly moved towards the spaniel so they left the room thinking it was all okay. But as soon as kris heard the two men had walked away he let out a low and fierce growl at the other canine that it made him fall over. "alright , what's your name?" Kris said through his sharp teeth that could tear him apart.

     "...Hello there! You wanna play with me?" The spaniel happily wagged his tail and twirled in a circle before pressing his paws to Kris's side and pushed the large shepherd over and quickly ran off. "Tag! you're it!"

Kris laid on his side, stunned at what that mutt had just done and before he knew it he was chasing him through the house. The two large dogs padding through the living room and dining room until Kris leaped and tackled the spaniel onto his back so they were looking at each other.

"Wow! You're really fast, not even my master can keep up with me when we play! hey we should play again! you wanna play ag-!" Kris quickly stopped the spaniel from his quick paced words and stepped back with a sigh. "okay... slow down.  and i'm kris, what's your name?

"Oh! My name is Chanyeol! I'm a french spaniel, well mostly at least haha and by the way i'm a boy." The pup, now named chanyeol, wagged his tail and chuckled when kris's face didn't change but inside the shepherd's head, all he could think was that knowing chanyeol was going to be such a headache.

"What do you mean, I know that." Kris snarled while chanyeol remained unphased and smiled. "well I just thought you were confused because you called me a earlier, that's a female dog, i'm a boy dog." chanyeol explained which only fueled kris's anger.

"Look, just understand that i'm top dog around here, got it? The food is mine, The couch is mine and the tree in the backyard near the fence is mine and if the devil cats tell you other wise, they're lying. the only things they own are their nasty boxes of sand that taste horrible."

Kris got up and went to walk out of the room but Chanyeol spoke up again. "Deos this mean we aren't playing now..?" and before Kris could answer rudely like he loved to do to his owner Jongdae the other dog ran over and pushed him over and ran off like he did before.

that little ..!

Kris quickly gave chase but stopped when heard glass shatter and heard Chanyeol yelp with his paw curled up off the carpet. The two lean oriental breed cats looking at chanyeol from on top a high shelf. "Poor pup, that glass is pretty deep in his paw, it must hurt so much." The black and dark brown Javanese feline flicked his tail while the very apathetic, smoke tipped, siamese just huffed. "Thats what he gets for running through the house, knocking over vases, and waking me up during nap."

Kris glared at the two thin felines because they were talking as if Chanyeol wasn't in the room but they continued to talk away. "Hey, let me take a look alright." Chanyeol sniffled a bit and turned over his paw to kris, showing that the glass was deep in his pink paw pad. Kris looked around a few times before sitting and sighing.

Kris started to bark loudly, causing the felines to run off into another room, which made chanyeol chuckle and bark with kris just because he could. soon baekhyun and Jongdae walked in with confused and frustrated looks in their faces.

interrupted someone much?

Baekhyun went over to the dogs while jongdae looked for the frazzled cats. "Aww you hurt your paw yeollie? let me get that out for you pup."

Kris gruffed lowly and thought out loud. I prefer calling him , much easier and just rolls off the tonuge, don't you think? 

Chanyeol shot kris a quick glare before yelping louder then before when baekhyun pulled out the shard of glass. "There you go buddy, now stay outta trouble okay?" Baekhyun got up and watched jongdae who was cleaning up the broken glasswhile chanyeol his sore paw.

 

 

"Well I hope you learned your lesson about running around in my domain. I run this place-"

Kris was swiftly knocked over for the third time today whileChanyeol laughed and turned to run. "I told you already, i'm a boy dog!" He barked happily while he ran and kris chased after him.

"I give them two weeks until they realize they like each other, what do you think Tao?" the siamese asked the javanese who was grooming his slightly fluffed up fur. "I don't know, maybe never, because we've lived together since jongdae bought you from the pet store and I still don't like you." Tao stated and quickly went back to his grooming while sehun looked at tao shocked. "..." "I'm not even a dog, try again when you can think of something clever. Goodnight Sehun." Tao strode away to his cat bed while Sehun lay on the floor, thinking hard of a comeback.