Good Morning!

Snips, Snails, and Puppy Love Tales

Wake Up

No

Wake UP!

Didn't I already say no?

Wake Uuup!

One more time... I dare you.

....

Hehehe there we go

And just like that Kris was now on the floor, instead of his comfortable mini couch which he dubbed his own but only lets Tao use when he's not there, because a dopey looking, curly coated spaniel.

"Hey! I was wondering when you were going to wake up, i was so bored and the cats got tired of playing chase."

He looked back and the two felines who were heaving heavily on the  hard wood flooring.
Sehun looked at the two dogs and flopped over while Tao quietly hissed and slowly walked away to the kitchen. Chanyeol chuckled softly and wagged his tail while waiting for Kris to get off the floor.

Kris grumbled and as he pushed himself up. "Why don't you go play with your derpy looking master or even play with my master instead of waking me up Chanwell, my back hurts..."

"Because they left! They said something about looking at this new pet store or something, but that means they're be gone and i'm bored so lets play! OH and you said it wrong again."

The heck... Ooph!!

Once again the German Shepherd's body collided with the hard wood floor as Chanyeol knocked the larger canine over once again. He laughed openly before and putting his paw over his face."Tag you're it! And you can just call me Chanyeol!"

And just like that, the hyped up pup was running once again, Kris looked back at Sehun who was now grooming his paw and shrugged. "He's really weird, like even weirder when Jongdae brought that rock inside after he partied with his friends and called it Greg the whole night."

Kris and Sehun walked over to the screen door and looked at Chanyeol who was barking loudly at a squirrel that looked like it was giving him the finger and yelling back at him.

"He is kind of strange but think about it, maybe he can do the house some good. Instead of that picky, lazy, cat over there." Tao spoke as he strode elegantly across the top of a bookshelf near by, a teasing glint in his eyes as he spoke about Sehun.

The other feline growled lowly while Kris rolled his eyes but kept watch on Chanyeol who was now rubbing his head from being attacked by acorns from the very upset squirrel.

"Well forget you too jerk, I didn't even wanna talk to you anyways." Chanyeol mumbled under his breath while he walked away from the tree and laid in the warm grass. "I wish my master was home, he'd play with me."

"Well I suppose a round of Tag won't kill me, today." Chanyeol jumped and looked back at the German Sheperd who was staring down at him. He Smiled, turned over to stand up.

"Haha Really!? You'll seriously play with me? Wait.. What's the catch? I don't have to sleep outside while it rains tonight or something to get you to play with me, right?" Raising a brow, well it would've been if he had a brow to raise.

"Normally yes, but today i'm feeling generous or crazy." Kris smirked  and sat in front of the equally sized Spaniel. Chanyeol smiled and nodded but was taken by suprise when h was back on the ground and Kris was ran down the yard. "Heh you're it, Chanyeol!"

Kris chuckled with a wink, Chanyeol stared into space before barking playfully and gave chase, Kris smiled and laughed along with his Canine double, while inside Tao leaped from the bookshelf that he made his perch and walked over to Sehun who was watching the playful canines.

"Those two are really cute, In a weird, droolly, slobbery, dog kind of way."
Sehun chuckled and smiled, letting his tail slowly swish but jumped when he felt Tao leaning against him. "I'm kinda jealous, I wish I could run out there, my fur blowing in the wind, the sun on my back."

"You know you could Tao, No-one's stopping you from doing any of that, we can even play tag if you wanted to." Sehun smiled and purred softly when he left Tao gently nuzzle him and his cheek but was abrutlly interupted from his little fantasy when he felt Tao pull away.

"And get my beautifully, expensive, black coat dirty? Hell no. but thanks for the offer furball." Tao Grinned as he sauntered away to the kitchen once again, his tail swishing in the air victoriously.

"Your oh so furry coat only cost 25 dolllars and Jongdae got you half price because it was bargin day at the thrift store he bought you at."

There was loud and ugly hatching sound from the kitchen and Sehun grinned when he heard Tao mumbling something sounded like Chinese curses but  he didn't care, he won this round, for now.

"Babies!! ChenChen and Baekie are home with treats! Come and get it!"

The sound of the door opening and grocery bags were heard and that was Sehun's signal to go to reek the rewards of his valient win against the pouty puss who was more then likely plotting his graphic demise