Meeting The New Blonde Boys: Hallway Meeting

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Hallway Meeting

"Ahhh. That was a good nap." Karly streched her arms in the air.

"Hey tummy, you hungry?" She started talking to her stomach. Apparently, her stomach answered back. "I'll take that as a yes."

She stood up from the steps from the stairs near the hallways.

'I wonder what Zelo is doing right now.' She thought while twirling her piggytail above her head.

tumblr_lo4hxt0vfV1qi9fsdo1_500.jpg

 

 

"Oh excuse me there young girl." A voice broke Karly from her train of thoughts. She looked over one of the classrooms in the hallway and saw an eldery teacher.

"Neh halmeoni?" Karly bowed and walked near her.

"Can you take these books to the library for me?" The halmeoni handed her two stack of books.

"Sure." Karly bowed again and smiled at eldery woman and opened her arms so that elderly could place the books in them.

"Aigoo~ gomawo." The elderly smiled warmly at her.

"Your welcome halmeoni." She smiled and left.

'Aish! This books are heavy and I can't see a thing.' Karly craned her neck from side to side from the books trying to see.

Meanwhile, Zelo was in the same hallway looking for hints that might give away one of the EXO's identity.

He was holding his skateboard in the tip of it. While Karly was walking, Zelo's skateboard accidentally slipped from his grip and started to slowly roll away. When he was about to grab it, a random person from the hallways kicked it and it went rolling away in full speed away towards Karly's direction.

'Aish! Am I near the library yet?.. *sighs* I'm hun-'

"AHHHH!" Her feet got tangled with skateboard and made her fall on her bottom and one of the books hit her headwhile the rest fell around her on the floor.

"Owww.." She started to rub the spot where the book had hit her.

"Mianhe." Zelo said when he crouch on the near Karly. She had her head down so he can't see her face but when she heard his voice she already knew who it was.

'That voice. It can't be his... Can it?' She instantly looked up and her curiosity was confirmed when she saw his curly hair and sweet baby eyes.

"Z-zelo?" She stuttered.

"Karly noona?" Zelo's eyes went wide.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while trying to stand up. Zelo grabbed one of her arms and helped her stand up.

"I'm attending school here. You too?" She nodded slowly since her head started to hurt all over again.

'Aish! This boy is going to be the cause I'll end up in a hospital.'  She mentally smiled.

"Gwenchana? It's the second time that I made you fall in one day." Zelo rubbed his nape.

"Aniyo. I'm okay." Then she remember that she had to take the books to the library and looked down at her feet and instantly crouched and started to stack the books.

"Where were you heading?" Zelo asked also helping her pick up the books.

"To the library. An halmeoni told me to take them there for her."  She said still stacking up the last book.

"Mind if I help you?" He asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "I don't mind." She said. At that same instant they turned they're heads to look at each other at the same time but they didn't noticed that they're faces were inches away from each other.

'Omo' She thought. 'She's way to close.' He thought. But neither of them looked away from each other.

'Her eyes are really sparkling like the stars back in Mato.' Zelo felt his electric heart beat fast.

'His eyes are just like a baby's eyes.' Karly's lips curled up a little.

tumblr_lzs39uVruA1rpuem3o1_500_large.gif 

(*His eyes do look like a baby's eyes :D*)

 

Karly was the first one to look away. "We better get these books to the library."

"Oh. N-neh." They both grabbed the books and went back.

"What about your skateboard?" She asked.

'My board.' Zelo look around and saw his skateboard hidden in a corner in the stairs.

"I'll just leave it here and when I'm done helping you out, I'll come and look for it." He said looking back at her.

"You sure about that?" She asked.

"I'm sure. Palli, gaja. You must be hungry, right?" Zelo asked giving is sweet little smile.

"A-aniyo." But her tummy said the opposite thing. She looked shyly at him.

"Come on. Let's hurry and I'll treat you lunch." He said.

"Gomawo." With that they started the're way to the library.