Friendly Invite

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Friendly Invite

 

A couple of minutes passed after the incidents with the two Forces and the two Warriors and of course they're two loved ones.

Karly and Zelo were in the cafeteria eating they're lunch but Karly wasn't eating and instead was thinking on what Kai had told her.

"I need you to stay away from Junhong."

Kai words were still in her head. She would look at Zelo and analyze his every move.

She would look down at her food and wouldn't eat at all.

Zelo noticed that she wasn't eating at all. 'Jongin, what did you do to her?'

"Let's just say he's not the right person to hang out with."

Kai's words kept messing with Karly's head and she was getting confused wether to believe him or not.

She was so distracted thinking that she didn't noticed Zelo calling her until he shook her arm softly.

"Karly noona." Zelo called.

"E-ehh?" Karly asked finally snapping out of her distraction.

"Why aren't you eating? Is something wrong?" Zelo asked worried. 'I swear if Jongin did something to her, I'm going to rip him to pieces and send him back to EXO Planet.'

"O-Oohh, I'm not hungry at the moment. I'm sorry for wasting you money like this." Karly lowered her gaze and placed both hands in her lap.

Zelo soften and took one of her hands and gave it a little squeeze.

"It's okay. I'll eat for you if you want." Zelo said with a smile.

tumblr_mj02qu1ojs1s4qakho1_250.gif

 

 

 

Karly giggled and moved the food over to him. Zelo beamed and smiled widely.

"Gomawo, Noona." He bowed his head and started to eat.

Karly watched him carefully. "You do like eating don't you?" She grabbed a tissue and cleaned a little spot in the corner of his lip.

Zelo blushed at her action. 'What's wrong with me? A robot shouldn't blush.'

"A-ani. Daehyun hyung is the one that loves to eat." He answered and started to eat slowly.

Karly nodded. "Are you sure everything's okay?" Zelo asked.

Karly nodded and smiled. "Don't worry to much."

"Arraso." Zelo said. 'Even though you say you're okay, I know you're not Karly noona.'

 


 

Meanwhile...

Yongguk brought Rian over to an empty classroom since she didn't want to go to the nurse's office.

"Yongguk oppa, I'm fine. I promise." Rian said as Yongguk sat her down in one of the chairs.

"No you're not. " Yongguk said and rolled up the tiny sleeves from her shirt which caused Rian to looked away and blush.

When Yongguk lifted the sleeves all over her shoulders, he saw the fingers mark bruises on her shoulders.

"See what I mean?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

She looked at him with a questionable look. He pointed at her shoulders and she looked at them and gasped.

"He has a really tight grip." She said with a little small smile but Yongguk didn't found it funny at all.

Rian's smile faded really quick and lowered her gaze.

Yongguk sighed and soften. "Mianhe. It's just that... When a person I know and care about is hurt, I get all serious and take everything serious." Yongguk answered as he grabbed the little First Aid-kit in the classroom.

"You seem like a good friend." Rian smiled at his careness.

Yongguk grabbed a chair and placed next to her. "I'm like an overprotective brother." Yongguk smiled at her and grabbed the medication from the Aid-kit.

Rian smiled back. "That's sweet. My Unnies, and dongsaeg, are like that. Especially Karly unnie." Yongguk looked at her and smiled. "This might hurt a little since your bruises might be a little sensative. So feel free to cry. It's okay by me." Yongguk said.

Rian nodded and closed her eyes shut tightly. Yongguk smiled at her cuteness and started to apply the medication.

She groaned and bit her bottom lip. "Mianhe." Yongguk said. He felt vulnerable.

"A-ani. I-it's okay." She said still with her eyes shut tight.

Yongguk looked at her and saw tiny tears falling down her cheeks. His heart felt like squeesing and hurting.

'Wait till I get my hands on Kyungsoo. He's going to regret being here in the first place.'

He lifted his hand and wiped away one of tears with his thumb softly. Rian didn't expected that and was startled.

She opened her eyes and Yongguk was staring at her with sad eyes.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" She asked. Yongguk nodded and smiled his gummy smile. "Neh. Let me finish up. I can take you to class before the bell rings." Yongguk said and continued.

"A-ani. It's okay, Oppa. I can go by my- Ouch!!" She started to say by groaned when Yongguk applied the medication on top of her shoulder.

"Mianhe. I'm really really sorry." Yongguk panicked a little. 'I'm so mad at Kyungsoo that I applied a little to much strength on my hand.'

"It's okay. It would be worst if it didn't hurt at all." Rian said and gave him a sweet smile.

"You might have a point there." Yongguk chuckled.

Rian giggled and looked at him in the eyes without him noticing. 'He really is sweet and loving towards his loved ones.'

"You're gonna burn a hole in my skull if you keep staring at me like that." Yongguk said still looking away.

Rian's eyes widen. 'Crap...'

Yongguk lifted his gaze and looked at her. Rian's cheeks turned a soft pink and quickly looked away. 'That's embarrassing..'

He smiled at her action and her blushing cheeks. Yongguk couldn't endure it anymore and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo~ So cute~" He sang.

"Oppa!! Ani!!" She complained and grabbed his wrist and pulled them away.

Yongguk laughed and stopped pinching her cheeks. She looked at him and stuck oout her tongue at him.

"Merong~" She .

"Yah!! Stick the tongue in before I pull it out." Yongguk this time.

She pulled her tongue in and covered . "Mffmmfffmff." She muffled behind her hands.

"If you uncover you mouth maybe I can hear what you better." Yongguk pointed out and she rolled her eyes and uncovered .

"I said that we better go to class." Yongguk nodded once and stood aup and cleared everything.

"Kaja." Yongguk said. Rian nodded and left the classroom.

Instead of Yongguk going to his classroom, he decided to take Rian to her classroom.

"Oppa." Rian called.

Yongguk smiled as she called him 'oppa'. "Neh?"

"Do you have plans tonight?" She asked.

Yongguk thought for a while. 'The only plan I have for tonight is to try and locate EXO.'

"Ani. Wae?" He asked.

"Good. Wanna join me and my friends for Bowling Night?" She asked with exciment in her voice.

'What?' Yongguk wonder what was this so called 'Bowling Night' was anyway.

"If you want you can invite your friends over too." She suggested.

'That's sounds like a good idea.' Yongguk thought and nodded. "That sounds like fun."

Rian beamed and started to jump up and down.

"So that's a yes?" She asked with a cute smile.

Yongguk nodded. Rian beamed and squealed a little and hugged Yongguk. "Yay!!"

Yongguk was caught by surprise and his eyes were as big as oranges.

Rian noticed what she did and instantly pulled away.

She chuckled nerviously. "Mianhe. I got excited."

"Zelo acts the same way sometimes except the hugging part. So I'm used to it." Yongguk and kept walking with Rian beside her.

When they arrived infront of the classroom, Rian stood infront of Yongguk.

"So, you got my number. Call me if you need any help on getting to the Bowling Alley. And remembered that me and the girls start at 6:30. So be sure that-" "The boys are ready before that time. I know Rian-ah. Relax will ya'." Yongguk cut her off which caused her to blush a little.

"You sure blush a lot, you know that?" Yongguk pointed out. Rian blushed even brighter.

Yongguk just chuckled and ruffled her hair softly. "Get inside. I'll be leaving now. Make sure not to hurt you shoulders so they can heal quickly."

Rian nodded. "Arraso. I'll see you and the boys later... Wow. I called them like I've known them for a long time." She giggled in her fist.

Yongguk smiled and nodded her towards the classroom. "Go and be careful."

Rian nodded, waved goodbye and entered the classroom.

Yongguk waved back and also left.

 


 

Meanwhile...

D.O didn't feel like go back to the classroom so he stayed behind in the rooftop.

"Are you sure you're not coming, Bro?" Kai asked one last time before leaving.

D.O couldn't find the words to speak out so he just nodded slowly.

"I'll just make up an excuse for why you left." Kai said and patted his friend's shoulder.

"Wait for us here or just go ahead home. But try not to be seen." Suho said.

D.O nodded once again.

Suho felt so heartbroken because of his friend and went to D.O.

"Hey, don't feel guilty... You just want her to feel safe and secure that's all. You'll get to talk to her again." Suho said.

D.O looked at his hyung with puffy red eyes filled with sadness.

"Just give her some time and everything will be alright." Suho patted D.O's shoulder softly. "I'll see you later, Bro."

Suho stood up and left. Each of the boys bid farewell and followed they're leader.

D.O was left alone. He hugged his knees to his chest and rested his face in them.

'I really do hope I get to talk to her again. I'll feel like nothing if I don't.'

Soon after his tears began to fall once again and cried silently.

 


 

Meanwhile...

Yongguk texted each of s about the invitation Rian gave them.

 

From: Bang

Hey guys. Rian invited us to a Bowling Night tonight.

 

 

From: Zelo

What's a Bowling Night? :/

 

 

From: Bang

I'm not sure Junhong.

 

 

From: Daehyunnie

It's sounds like fun. I'm in.

 

 

From: Youngjae

What the hell, Daehyun?!

You're up for something you're not even sure what it is?

It's like signing your own death.

 

 

From: Daehyunnie

Just chill will ya', Youngjae.

 

 

From: Bang

Stop talking you two.

 

 

From: Channie

I'm with Daehyun.

It does sounds like fun.

 

 

From: Jongup

I'm in just because I know you guys are going and I don't want to be stuck alone at home.

 

From: Zelo

I'm with Jongup hyung too.

 

 

From: Bang

Okay okay. We'll be meeting them at 6:30 at the Bowling Alley.

 

 

From: Youngjae

Question!

Do you have any idea how to get there?

 

 

From: Channie

I think we're all with Youngjae this time, Bang.

 

 

From: Bang

Well.. Zelo can help us with that.

 

 

From: Zelo

Already on it Hyung.

 

 

From: Bang

Okay. Everything is settled then so we should get to class. Out ya'll.


Hey hey hey!! :D

Kahyla here!!

Thanks for all of you has subcribed and comment. It really helps for me to keep writing.

Sorry it took me a little while to update but be sure to enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to comment please.

-Saranghae ♥