All Is Fair... In Bowling War?

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------All Is Fair... In Bolwing War?

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Karly asked staring at each and one of the boys.

"Yongguk hyung told us that Rian invited us to join you tonight." Zelo answered with a cheerful smile as he went to stand beside her.

"Bwo?" Ilsa asked finally looking away from Himchan and looking at Rian.

"Yeah. Didn't she tell you guys?" Youngjae asked.

All the girls looked at Rian with raised eyebrows.

Rian looked at them and smiled widely. "Funny that you mention it... I did forgot to tell you guys... But hey, that would ruin the surprise." Rian said as she slowly started walking towards Yongguk and hid behind him.

"Surprise my , Rian." Karly said as she and the rest of the girls crossed they're arms.

"Are we not wanted here?" Daehyun asked.

"It's not that, Oppa." Karly said as she unfolded her arms.

"Then care to explain?" Himchan asked.

"You see... The thing is that... We don't like surprises." Kimy answered.

"Especially when they're from Rian." Ilsa added.

"Why not?" Jongup finally spoke since he was quiet during half the conversation.

"Let's just say that her surprises almost never are good." Gabriela said as she stood besides Jongup.

"But nevermind that. Since Rian invited you guys. Let's get your shoes and play." Karly said and started walking followed by the rest of the girls.

"But hyung... We already have shoes." Zelo whispered to Yongguk loud enough for all the boys to hear.

Yongguk shrugged his shoulders. "Let's just follow they're lead, arraso?" Yongguk said looking at each and one of the boys which they responded with a nod.

"Oppas!!" Rian called and waved her hand at them signaling them to walk towards her.

Yongguk nodded his head and signaled the boys to follow him.

 

When they were done putting they're shoes, they started to play but the boys were really confused.

They didn't know how to play this game. The've never even heard of this game.

"So let me get this straight." Ilsa started to speak looking at the boys infront of her while they just stared at her with clueless expressions.

"You've never played bowling before?" Ilsa asked.

All the boys looked at each other and shook they're heads.

"O..kay?.. This might be a little hard to explain." Ilsa said then started to look around for answers.

"How come neither of you have never played bowling? Youngjae oppa, you're the smart one. How come you don't know how to play?" Rian asked as she was adding the boy's names on the screen.

"Cause I'm not much of the.. Sporty type. I'm more of the physics and math type." Youngjae answered trying to cover the lie he just said.

"That explains a little." Kimy answered.

"Don't be mean, Unnie." Anna said as she grabbed the bowling ball.

"Ohh it's Anna's turn. You guys can atch and learn." Ilsa said as she faced Anna.

"See how she placed her fingers on the holes." Ilsa pointed at Anna's hand.

"That's how you should grab the ball." Ilsa said.

The boys paid close attention as Ilsa explain using Anna.

"Now look closely as she throws and let's go of the ball." Ilsa said as Anna started to walk and threw the ball.

"See how she pull her arm back let go. Make sure when you are about to let go of the ball to place you right leg behind the left one. Like Anna did right now." Ilsa explained.

(*I'm really sorry if I couldn't explain really well but you get my idea, right? ;D*)

The ball rolled it's way over to the bolwing pins causing all of them to fall.

"Strike!!" Anna cheered.

"When all the bowling pins fall it's called a strike. And when you only hit a few of them you have a second chance to hit them all or a few and it's called a spare." Ilsa explained as she face the boys.

"Questions?" Ilsa asked as she looked at the boys.

Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun smiled and nodded vigorously, excited for they're turn while Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan nodded they're head.

"Good. Cause it's my turn now." Ilsa said as she grabbed a bowling ball.

Rian and Karly walked over to the boys with a smile on they're faces.

"You guys arrived at a really good time." Rian answered while Karly nodded her head.

"'Why?" Himchan asked.

"Well you see... We sometimes play with bets and today we decided to bet." Karly answered.

"What's the bet?" Daehyun asked excited with a tiny smirk appearing on his face. All the boys were afraid of the smirk that Daehyun had on his face.

Back in Mato Planet, Daehyun liked to making bets with the boys when they were training.

"We're not sure yet." Rian answered.

"I got one." Gabriela said as she appeared from behind Karly and placed her arm around Karly's shoulder.

"What do you got?" Daehyun asked.

"You might want to go easy on the bets." Youngguk adviced pointing at Daehyun.

"Let's play girls v.s. boys. Loser gets a any punishment the winner team wants." Gaby answered with a playful smile.

"That sounds fair." Youngjae said.

"Let the games... BEGIN!!" Rian cheered.

 


 

A few strikes and lucky spares were made by the boys. The girls were impresed by the boys quick learning and were starting to get nervous when they saw that the boys were ahead with 5 points.

It was the last play and it was Rian's last turn.

"Okay Rian ah. You can do this, baby." Gabriela cheered.

"Gabriela, how many times have I told you to never call me that?" Rian hissed.

"Mianhe." Gabriela smiled shyly.

"Come on Rian unnie." Ilsa cheered.

"Hwaiting!!!" Kimy, Anna and Karly cheered.

"Stop cheering. We're winning by 5 poinys ahead of you." Daehyun said.

"Don't be so competitive Daehyun ah." Yongguk said.

"But he right. We're going to win." Himchan said and he smiled victoriously.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Karly said smirking.

"Why is that, Noona?" Zelo asked as he looked at her.

Karly looked at him and smiled. "It's my way of saying that they're might be chances that we might beat you guys."

Zelo nodded his head and looked ahead.

Rian grabbed the bowling ball and took a deep breath.

She started walking and the girls started to cross they're fingers.

Rian let go of the ball and everything felt like slowmotion.

The ball slowly made it way toward the pins and they all fell except one.

Daehyun was the inly one who started to get nervious since he was the only one being competitive.

That single pins started to wobble....

Until....

 

 

 

 

 

 

It fell.

The girls jumped up from they're seats and started to cheer and instantly ran towards Rian and squished her in a group hug.

The boys especially Daehyun, were left with dropped jaws. When the looked up at the score board, it showed that the girls had won.

The girls broke the hug and looked at the surprised boys.

Karly walked over to Daehyun and smirked at him.

"Told you we'd win." She said and stuck her tongue out at him.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and slouched on his seat.

The rest of the boys shook they're heads and stood up and bowed at the girls which they responded by also bowing.

"Nice game girls." Yongguk said.

"We had a lot of fun." Youngjae said.

"Thanks for inviting us here, Rian." Himchan said while ruffling her hair.

"Cheonmaneyo." Rian smiled.

"Let;s hear it already. What's the punishment?" Daehyun asked as he stood up.

All the girls huddled together and started to whisper to each other.

The boys were curious of what they were planining.

The girls nodded and broke they're little meeting and looked at the boys with wide smiles.

'That can't be good.' All the boys thought at the same time.

Each of the girls stared at a boy in particular staring at they're features closely.

Like Karly was staring at Zelo.

Rian at Yongguk.

Kimy at Daehyun.

Ilsa at Himchan.

Gabriela at Jongup.

And Anna at Youngjae.

"Why are you guys staring at us like that?" Jongup asked a little scared.

"Boys, don't make any appointments for tomorrow." Ilsa said.

"Wae?" Himchan asked.

"Cause we're going to the mall and you guys will join us." Karly said.

The rest of the girls nodded with smiles.

"This can't be good." Youngjae said.

"Agreed." All the boys said in unison.

 


Hey~!!

KahylaEnid02 here.

Sorry I haven't updated sooner.

But here's the chapter ypu've all beein waiting for.

Well, maybe not....

But I hope you all be excited for next chapter.

Thanks for all the comments.

It makes me so happy to read them.

And welcome new subs.

Please leave a comment and subs.

-Saranghae♥