Let The Loser's Punishment... Begin!!

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Let The Loser's Punishment... Begin!!


Author's Note: Long chapter ahead!! Enjoy my dear readers and welcome new subs and thanks for the comments.


D.O woke up earlier than the rest of the boys. He went to his bathroom and took a bath and change into his clothes.

Then went to the kitchen.

He wanted to make the lunch for Rian special and well made.

His took out the utensils his needed and started to make the lunch box and breakfast for him and the boys.

 

Suho was half awake when he started to hear the noises coming from the kitchen.

He already knew who it was. So he stood up from his bed and got ready then went to the kitchen.

He saw D.O two lunch boxes inside a little bag and zipped it close.

"Morning." Suho greeted.

"Good morning." D.O smiled widely.

Suho could see D.O's eyes sparkling and smiled.

He was reliefed that D.O wasn't sad and gloomy like he was yesterday.

tumblr_mqq8fpO0nK1ruu0syo1_500.gif

 

 

"Your in a good mood today." Suho said and patted D.O's shoulder.

"I'm just happy." D.O said as he started to place the breakfast one the dinning table with Suho helping him.

"I'm happy that your happy, Bro." Suho said.

"You sound so cheesy." D.O said and chuckled which Suho also chuckled.

 

 

One by one the rest of the boys woke up and got ready and greeted each other.

"Feeling better, Hyung?" Sehun asked D.O.

D.O nodded his head. "I sure do."

"It seems like it too." Chanyeol said as he stuffed his mouth with food.

"Would you take it easy on the food man. The plates aren't going to grow legs and run away." Baekhyun said with raised eyebrows.

"Leave me be. I'm happy eating like this." Chanyeol said with a mouthfull of food.

"Hajima!!" Baekhyun snapped and hit Chanyeol on the head with his spoon.

"Ouch.." Chanyeol pouted and rubbed the spot where Baekhyun had hit.

"Will you two just shut up and eat." Kai snapped.

"How about the three of you shut up before I send you back to EXO in a water bubble." Suho said with a serious face while looking at the three bickering boys infront of him.

The three boys obeyed and shut up in less then a nanosecond and kept eating.

"Good." Suho said and continued eating.

D.O and Sehun shook they're heads and also kept eating.

 

When they were done cleaning the plates, they each grabbed they're bags but they didn't forget to pack a small weapon for precautions and left the house.

D.O was the last to walk out of the house with the lunch bag in his hands and a cute smiled on his face.

'Rian ah, I really hope you like this. And please forgive me.' He thought as he closed the door and locked it and joined s.


 

Meanwhile...

Rian and Karly were walking out of the coffee shop they usually meet up with a cup of hot chocolate in their hands.

"Unnie, are you sure they won't mind the punishment?" Rian asked.

Rian wasn't sure if they're punishment was a good idea but the rest had already decided.

"Can't we just make them do something? Like make them use a girl's school uniform and make them wear it all day at school or something like that?" Rian asked while drawing circles with her index finger on the cup's lid.

Karly took a sip from her cup before answering Rian's questions and shook her head.

"Ani. It's the perfect punishment. It's time we made a few changes on them." Karly answered as she looked ahead.

"But what if they get mad at us because of those changes? We don't even know them for that long." Rian asked and bit her bottom lip.

"Calm down, Rian ah. The won't get mad cause it's a bet and they lost and we won." Karly answered smiling.

Rian just gave up and took a sip from her cup.

"Noona!! Riannie!!" A voice called from behind them.

They turned around and saw Zelo jogging towards them with the rest of the boys walking behind him.

"Annyeong Zelo ah." Both girls said in unison and bowed slightly.

"Annyeong." Zelo also greeted and bowed.

"Morning girls." Himchan said and ruffled Rian's hair which she slapped away.

"Stop that. it makes me feel tiny." Rian said.

"You are tiny, Rian ah." Daehyun teased as he placed his arm over Rian's head.

Rian pinched his side which startled Daehyun and jerked away. "That hurt."

"Then don't call me tiny or it'll be worst than a pinch." Rian threaten.

"She won't be capable of doing worst than a pinch." Karly whispered to Daehyun who moved closer to her.

"Thanks for the warning." Daehyun said and chuckled.

"Kaja. We're going to be late for school." Yongguk said and stood besides Rian and patted her head softly.

Rian felt like a kitty when Yongguk patted her. She looked up and smiled which he answered with a gummy smile.

tumblr_mq3s0lYQuS1rqwuqoo1_500.gif

 

'Can't you make it even more obvious, Rian?' Karly thought and silently giggled to herself.

"What's so funny, Karly ah?" Jongup asked as he approached her which startled her since he has been quite the whole time as well Youngjae.

"It's nothing." Karly answered as she smiled at him.

"Kaja everyone." Youngjae said and started to walk ahead with Daehyun beside him.

Everyone started to follow them like they were lost chicks following they're mother and father.

Karly looked at Zelo observing his features. Zelo felt her stare so he looked at her.

"W-wae g-gu rae?" Zelo asked stuttering. Everytime he look at her dark brown eyes he had that same feeling in his chest he had when he met her.

"Are you ready for our punishment?" Karly asked.

"The word punishment sounds so harsh coming from a girl like you." Zelo said looking away.

"Mianhe. Is Noona scaring you?" Karly teased in a babyish tone.

"Ani. It just... That the word punishment sounds harsh." Zelo answered.

He looked over at Karly and smiled sweetly. "But yeah. I'm ready for anything you have for us."

She smiled back and kept walking with Zelo beside her and the rest of her friends infront of her.

 

 

 


 

Both EXO and B.A.P and the girls arrived at school but not at the same time of course.

The first part of the day went well and quiet. Escpecially for D.O and Rian, and Karly and Kai.

They were a little awkward with each other since the four of them entered the room.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

The bell rang indicating lunch time.

"Rian ah, I'll be leaving first." Karly called and waved goodbye to Rian but left after she looked sadly at Kai who was already on his way out the door.

Rian looked up from her bag which she was placing her stuff in. "Arraso, Unnie." She said and also waved goodbye.

Rian was almost finished with her bag and was about to leave whe D.O called her.

"Rian ah." He softly called.

"Neh?" Rian asked as she turned around to look at him.

D.O started to fidget with his finger. "Would you like to have lunch with me today?"

Rian was surprised with his question and thought for a while.

'I'm not going to stop to talk to him just because Yongguk oppa said so.' She thought and looked at him.

She nodded her head and smiled at him. "I would love to, Kyungsoo oppa." She answered which made him smile widely and sparkling eyes.

"Gomawo." He said.

"Cheonmaneyo Oppa." She answered.

D.O grabbed the lunch bag. "Kaja."

Rian smiled and followed D.O.

'Mianhe Bang oppa. But he's my friend.'

 


 

 

Meanwhile...

Yongguk had just left his classroom and bid Himchan, Gabriela and Anna goodbye.

"I'll see you guys later." Yongguk waved goodbye and left.

He was making his way towards Rian's classroom but when he got there the classroom was already empty.

'Where is she?' Yongguk thought.

He stopped one of Rian's classmates who was walking by.

"Excuse me. Have you seen Kim Rian?" He asked.

"Aniya. I left before her." The classmate answered.

"Oh. Gomawo." Yongguk bowed and let the classmate leave.

"Where is she?" Yongguk asked himself but turned around when someone called him.

"Hyung." Zelo called as he approaced him with Karly, Jongup and Gabriela.

"Hey boys... Girls..." Yongguk greeted.

"Annyeong Oppa." The girls greeted.

"Have you guys seen Rian?" Yongguk asked.

Karly and Gabriela looked at each other and shook they're heads. "Ani. We haven't seen her. Maybe she's a little busy." Karly answered.

"Neh. She'll show up sooner or later." Gabriela answered and smiled at Yongguk.

Yongguk nodded his heads and looked at them.

"So where were you guys heading to?" He asked.

"To the cafeteria. Wanna join?" Zelo asked.

"Sure." Yongguk answered and gave a gummy smile.

"Then let's go beforethe good stuff leaves." Jongup said and left ahead with Gabriela beside him.

Yongguk left beside Zelo and Karly.

 


 

 

Meanwhile...

D.O and Rian were in the school bleachers.

"I hope you like my lunch. I made it myself this morning."  D.O said as he opened the lunch bag and handed Rian her bowl.

"Wow. You know how to cook?" Rian asked excited.

"Neh. I like to cook. I even cook for my friends at home." D.O said as he took out his bowl.

"At the count of three we'll that off the lid." D.O said.

Rian nodded her head and smiled.

"Hana..."

"Dul..."

"Set!!"

At the same time they opened the bowls.

Rian gasped and clapped her ands in excitement. "Oppa. it's so cute."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxSkhzH3lCqVkM_h5KEJ4

 

D.O smiled and gave her chopsticks and a can of juice.

"Eat well." D.O said and gave her a dumbs up and hid his face in his hands.

Rian giggled and ruffled his hair. "I sure will Oppa." She said and started to eat.

D.O lowered his hands and also started to eat.

"Mmmm.. It's delicious Oppa." Rian said.

D.O smiled. "I'm glad you like'd it."

"Your really talented Oppa." Rian complemented.

"Thanks." D.O said.

He grabbed a piece of celery. "Aaahh."

Rian looked at the celery to D.O.

"Open up." D.O said.

Rian shyly opened and let him feed him.

D.O smiled and pinched her cheeks softly. Rian's cheeks turned soft pink.

She quickly pick a piece of celery.

D.O blinked a couple of times and looked at her.

"Open up." She mimicked him.

D.O just let her feed him and she smiled cutely at im which cause his cheeks turned to a red shade.

"Aigoo~ Oppa is so cute~" She sang and pinched his cheeks softly.

His heart started to beat and he was happy that he and Rian acted like yesterday's event didn't happen.

 

After they finished eating, they just stayed in the bleachers and just stared at the sunny blue sky.

D.O looked away from the sky to Rian.

His heart skipped a beat and he felt warm and fuzzy inside.

'I love everything about you Rian ah.' He thought as he stared at her.

"Rian ah." He called.

Rian looked at him with a soft smile. "Neh Oppa?"

"I-I just wanted t-to say..." He stuttered. He couldn't speak clearly staring at him with those eyes that he loved so much.

He gulped down the lump in his throat and looked away. "I wanted to say... Mianhe."

Rian soften and hugged his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. That caught D.O off guard and his eyes widen at the sudden action.

"You have nothing to apologize for Oppa." She said.

D.O could feel her breath softly tickleling the crock of his neck.

"Let's just forget yesterday and live the present and wait for the future." She said and lifted her head and tickled his side which e jerked away and chuckled.

"Gomawo." He said. Rian smiled back and stared back at the blue sky.

'Neol saranghae Rian ah.' He thought as he looked at her smiling face.


 

 

Minutes past and Yongguk was in the cafeteria with Zelo, Jongup, Karly and Gabriela.

Yongguk would be looking at the cafeteria entrance and ignore the food infront of him.

"Hyung, why aren't you eating?" Jongup asked when he noticed that Yongguk wasn't eating eating at all.

"Huh?" Yongguk aksed and looked away from the entrance to his friends.

"Oppa, gwenchana? You look worried?" Gabriela asked.

"Neh. It's just Rian ah. She's still isn't here." Yongguk simply answered.

"Don't worry too much Oppa. I know Rian better than the back of my hand. She'll be fine." Karly said.

'Not with Kyungsoo and te rest of the forces around.' He thought.

Zelo knew something was wrong and so did Jongup.

Zelo scooted closer to Yongguk and so did Jongup while Karly and Gabriela were in they're own little bubble.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" Zelo whispered.

"Kind of. I'm just worried for Rian." Yongguk whispered.

"Wae is that?" Jongup asked.

"Yesterday... Rian went to get a snack at lunch time.." He answered.

Both Zelo and Jongup looked at each other. "So?..."

"Well she was taking long so I went to look for her... And I saw Kyungsoo talking to her.." Yongguk answered.

"What did he say to her?" Jongup asked.

"I'm not sure but all I know is when I found her, he had a tight grip on her shoulder wich cause her bruises on her. And I felt like punching him." Yonguuk clenched his jaw.

Zelo and Jongup felt anger rise inside them when they heard D.O's name.

"Did he say something?" Zelo asked him.

Yongguk nodded his head. "He told me to stay away from Rian."

Zelo eyes widen. "Something like that happened to me yesterday too."

Jongup and Yongguk looked at him.

"Only with Karly... And Jongin..." Zelo said and looked over at Karly who was laughing at some silly thing Gabriela had said.

"What happened Junhong ah?" Yongguk asked as he placed his hand on te younger ones shoulder.

"He told me to leave and let them do there business here.. I told him that, that would never happen." Zelo answered.

Jongup looked at Gabriela and smiled. 'I'll protect you Gaby ah. Until my last breath.'

"He also told me to stay away from Karly." Zelo added and looked away from Karly.

Yongguk and Jongup noticed that there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

Zelo lifted his ead and looked at Yongguk. "Hyung, I don't want to stay away from her. Not now.. Not ever.."

Yongguk softened and patted his back. Jongup smiled at him.

"We're here for you Totomato." Jongup said a little to loud that made Karly and Gabriela hear the name.

"Totomato?" Gabriela asked and looked at Jongup.

The three boy's eyes became wider as plates and tried to think of an excuse.

"How's nickname is that?" Karly asked as she looked at them. 'What's with the reaction?'

"Ummm.. It's my nickname." Zelo answered and shyly smiled.

"Where did that nickname came from?" Gabriela asked as she chuckled a little.

"W-well... I-It came..." Zelo looked at his hyungs for a little help.

"Well since he loves cherry tomatoes so much, we gave him the nickname." Jongup answered and smiled at the girls.

Karly and Gabriela looked at Zelo and smiled.

"You love cherry tomatoes that much to have that nickname?" Gabriela asked.

"Neh." Zelo said and smiled at Jongup.

Gomawo Hyung. He mouthed.

Jongup nodded his head sightly and mouthed back. Cheonmaneyo.

"I like it." Karly said out of the blue.

Zelo looked at her a little confused and so were the other boys.

Karly smiled sweetly at him and pinched his left cheek. "Your nickname. I like it."

Zelo started to blush and hid his face.

Yongguk chuckled at the younger one's blushong face.

'Totomato, I'm proud that your etermined to protect the one you love. I think you have found your mate... But wat hurts the most is that our loved ones are from a planet were we can't stay.'

The bell rang signaling that the lunch time had ended.

Yongguk look up from Zelo to the entrance. 'But Rian never came...'

Yongguk looked at Karly.

She softly smiled at him. "You can take me to my classroom if you want."

Yongguk smiled and nooded his head.

 

They each left to they're classrooms except for Yongguk who was walking Karly to her classroom.

They were silent for a little while until Karly broke the silence.

"So.. Ready for later?" Karly asked.

Yongguk smiled and looked at her. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Karly laughed.

The both looked ahead and saw Rian walking beside D.O.

'So that's where she was.' Karly and Yongguk thought at the same time but Yongguk felt anger inside him.

 

While Rian was walking beside D.O she was smiling and laughing.

When she looked ahead she saw Yongguk and Karly but the first she saw was Yongguk.

'Uh oh.' She thought and her smiled faded.

D.O noticed her sudden change and also looked ahead and also looked at Yongguk.

He looked away and looked at Rian. "I'll go ahead first."

Rian nodded her head.

D.O started to walk ahead but stopped when he was near Yongguk and glared at him then entered the classroom.

Karly could sense the tension in Yongguk's stare so she hesitated to leave. "Umm.. Y-Yongguk oppa, I'll be leaving first. See you later at the gate." She said and sightly bowed her head.

Rian took a deep breath before walking up to Yongguk.

Yongguk saw a hint of fear in Rian's eyes and started to soften.

"O-Oppa, mianhe." Rian said softly almost as a whisper.

Yongguk siged and patted her head. "Ani. It's okay."

Rian slowoly lifted her head and looked at him. Yongguk faked smile but Rian didn't noticed the fake feeling in it and just smiled at him.

"Oppa, you better get going to class before you get detention and you won't want to miss our punishment later." Rian teased.

Yongguk smiled and nodded his ead. "I'll see you later, little kitty." He said as he patted her head.

"Little kitty?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Did you just gave me a nickname Oppa?"

Yongguk nodded his head and smiled. "Gada. I'll be leaving now."

Rian nodded her head and went inside the classroom.

After she left, Yongguk took one last look at er and smiled. 'Jjinja saranghae, my little kitty.' He thought and left.

 


 

The last few hours of classes had passed the bell rang signaling dismissal.

All the students started to run out the door like they're butts were on fire.

In Karly's and Rian's classroom only Karly, Kai, Rian, D.O and a few students were left inside.

They weren;t in a hurry and just took they're time.

"Unnie, I'll be waiting for you at the scool gate with the rest." Rian said as she was finished.

""Neh. I'll be out in a minute." Karly answered.

Rian looked at D.O and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow Oppa. Annyeong."

D.O smiled and nodded his head. "Annyeong."

And with that she left the classroom.

D.O had already finished and looked at Kai. "Jongin ah, I'll be leaving first, arrasso?"

Kai looked up from his bag and only nodded his head.

Kai had been quiet for the whole day and hasn't spoken a word. Not even to the rest of his friends, not even during class as he ususally did.

D.O looked at Karly and smiled at her. "Annyeong Karly ah."

"Annyeong Oppa." She said and bowed her sightly. D.O also bowed his head and left.

Karly looked at Kai and shefelt said that he hasn't spoken a single word to him.

When Kai was about to leave, Karly grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

Kai was surprised at the sudden action and looked at her.

When looked at her, he saw sadness in her eyes and that hurt him to the core.

"Why haven't you spoken to me today?" She asked.

Kai felt even worst when he heard sadness in her voice. He didn't knew what to say to her.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked with tears starting to form in her eyes.

Kai soften and hesitated to answere her. He gulped the lump in his throat and took a deep breath.

"A-Ani. You didn't do nothing wrong." He answered.

"Then was is it?" She asked. A tear slowly started to fall from her eyes.

This time Kai didn't hesitate to embrace her in his arms. Karly was shocked at first but then wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm just... I'm ashamed of what I did yesterday. that's all." Kai answered with tears forming in his eyes.

Karly shook her head and looked at him. "I'm not mad at you, Kai."

Kai smiled and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "That's good to hear."

Karly broke the hug and looked at Kai with a smile.

Kai's heart had the smae reaction as D.O's heart.

He felt warm, fuzzy and giddy inside. He softly wiped away the traces of the few tears that fell from Karly's eyes with his thumb.

"I better get going. My friends might be waiting for me." Karly smiled and looked away hidding her blushing face from Kai.

"I should get going too." Kai smiled and softly kissed her cheek.

That made her blush even more. 'I think Zelo's nickname suits me better than him.'

"I-I'll be l-leaving first." She stuttered and bowed her head and left without looking at Kai.

Kai chuckled at her reaction. 'Karly ah, your making me choose between my love for you over my mission. But I'm pretty sure that I love you.' And then he left the classroom.

 


 

 

Meanwhile...

Karly was walking at a fast paced that you could say that her was on fire.

She was already out of the school building but her head wasfacing the floor that she didn't noticed that someone was infront of her.

We she bumped into that person, she had finally snapped out of her trance.

"Mianhe." She and bowed her head and tried walking passed that person but was stopped when she was tugged backwards from her backpack.

She landed on that person's chest. "Yah!! Let go!!" She struggled from his hold but that cause him to tighten his hold on her.

"Yah!! Are you deaf? I said let go!!" She kept struggling but then the person holding her laughed and she recognized that laugh. Even if she's heard it only a few times she knew who it belong to.

"Aish.." She hissed under her breath and slowly started to raise her head.

And she was correct.

tumblr_m3rwmylw6v1qcca7po1_500.gif

 

"Aish!! Junhong ah!!" She slapped his chest and pouted.

"Did I scared Noona?" He teased and tried to hide his chuckles.

"Noona is going to kick your if you don't let go of her." Karly threaten.

"Arrasso." He smiled and let go of her.

Karly straighten herself and started to look for the rest of the gang. "Where are the rest?"

"Here we are!!" Gabriela and Kimy cheered as they wrapped they arms around Karly and pulled her into a tight hug.

"You two are really childish." Ilsa said as se walked near them with the rest walking behind her.

"Let go of me... Your killing me..." Karly said as she tried to struggle away.

Kimy and Gabriela pouted and let go of her and walked away.

"Aish stop pouting already. And let's get going." Anna said and started to walk out the gate.

"It's punising time!!" Rian, Gabriela and Kimy cheered together which cause Daehyun to scoff.

"Let's get going guys." Yongguk said ans started to walk out the gate with Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun behind him.

Jongup walked beside Rian and Gabriela wile Ilsa and Anna walked togeter with Karly and Zelo.

They bwaited a few minutes for they're bus to arrived and when it arrived, the hopped in and they were on they're way for the mall.

 

After 20 minutes of a bus ride, the arrived at the mall and they went inside.

"Okay, before we begin.. Here are the rules." Karly said standing infront of them.

"Number 1: You can't deny anything." Ilsa started.

"Number 2: You must let us do some changes in you guys." Anna said.

"Number 3: Do NOT and I mean it.. Do NOT argue with us." Kimy said. Rian and Gabriel nodded they're heads in agreement.

They boys were starting to regret the bet. Especially Daehyun.

"Please press like if you accept our terms." Gabriela teased which earned herself some weird looks from her friends. "What? I'm just teasing."

Karly shook her head and looked at everyone. "Anyways... Let's start by heading over to the hair saloon."

All the boys were confused by what she was talking about, except Himchan who was already informed about the Fashion World in Earth. You could say that he was the most excited one out of all of them.

"Let the loser's punishment..." Ilsa started.

"Begin!!" The rest of the girls cheered and pulled each of the boys over to they're destination.

'I regret this .' Daehyun thought with a frown on his face.

 


Hey hey!!

So here's the chapter you've all been waiting for!!...

Well... Maybe not but...

I hope you all enjoy.

Leave some sarang for this crazy Author-nim.

-Saranghae!!