Second Last Episode and Hey Hey~

2 Different Tears

 went to a really hot looking Hyun Seung and smirked.

"So, you know what you're doing right?"
"Yes I do." He smiled.
"ACTION!" KiKwang called. Hyun Seung and I started talking, and we both drank some wine. I looked around and spotted DooJoon with his friends. He caught my gaze, then I looked away. I started dancing with Hyun Seung and DooJoon danced with a random girl. I danced and made myself look like I was having a lot of fun. After a while Hyun Seung and I talked more and drank more wine. I glanced at DooJoon and he whispered something to that girl and she laughed. I frowned and told Hyun Seung I wanted to leave. We left, and Hyun Seung walked me home. I went into my room, and looked at the pictures of me and DooJoon. I started crying, then sat on the floor. I cried to myself, and said to myself

"Why? Why am I a fool? Why did I cheat on DooJoon?"
"Cut! Good job Sunni." KiKwang said. DooJoon went into my twin's room, and filmed him doing the same.

"Why? Why am I being so mean? Why can't I just let her go?!"
"Cut! That's a wrap for today. Good job hyung!" KiKwang told DooJoon. They went home and F4 stayed.

"You're such a good actress. You should've acted instead!" Won Bin told me.
"Nah. I like being an idol. But maybe someday, I will be acting." I said then took a sip of my wine. I heard the doorbell ring, so I answered. I brought my wine with me for some reason I don't even know.

"Hel- What are you doing here?"
"I can't find Taeyang or SeungRi. Daesung, G-D and I have been looking everywhere for them and we can't find them...What are you wearing? Or why are you drinking?" He looked past my shoulders and saw my friends.
"Who are they? What's Ji Hoo doing here?"
"What's with the questions? I'm doing what I want, they're here because I invited them. Now shoo. I'm a little busy here."
"You haven't drank before. Isn't that bad for you?"
"You don't know me Choi Seung Hyun. These guys do."
"Yeah, after just like 10 minutes of talking to you, they know everything about you." He scoffed.
"10 minutes? You love accusing don't you? These guys have been my friends ever since I was about 2 years old. You don't know me. So shut up and leave."
"Woah woah. What's going on here Ha-Neul?" I felt Ji Hoo's arm wrap around my waist.

"Seung Hyun here is acting like a know-it-all, and won't leave."
"Okay, I don't know you too well Seung Hyun, but if you know Ha-Neul. You know she'll just put you in hell if you bug her too much."
"Yeah yeah. I get it. I'll leave." He turned around and walked away.

"Hm, that's different. Oh well, that kid has many sides to him that I still have to figure out." I whispered to myself. I turned around and frowned abit.
"You guys should get going before it gets any worse, and you know what I mean."
"Alright alright." They groaned. They stepped out of the door and I hugged them all.
"We'll call you soon, kay?" Jun Pyo smiled and I nodded. I waved at them then closed the door. I finished my wine up, then uploaded the second last episode.

"Episode 4: Party, Dance, and Why?"

The next morning, I woke up to an alarm.

"Huh? I never put an alarm." I shrugged, and went to the kitchen. I found some breakfast on the table.

"Huh? I never made any of this and my brothers aren't..." I gasped, then ducked. I turned my head and found one of my friends.

"How did you know?" He asked.
"You always do that when ever you visit me or when I sleep over at your place." I smirked. Two other people stood behind him and waved.

"Chonny, Bubz. Shimmy."
"Hey hey~" Shimmy grinned. We sat down at the table and ate.
"So, you're finally famous." Chonny said as I slung my bag over my shoulder.
"I've been famous. Youtube, twitter, myspace. You know."
"I think he meant offically." Bubz said.
"Yeah pretty much." I smiled.
"Well let's go. I want to talk to Big Bang." Shimmy ran out the door and sat in my car.
"We're not taking my car." I said as Bubz, Chonny and I passed my car.

"Dude, you know she barely uses a bus, train or car." Chonny said plainly. We walked all the way to the building and went into Big Bang's room.

"Hey Big Bang. These are my friends. Shimmy, Bubs and Chonny."
"She's the pretty lady on youtube that does make up." SeungRi said sounding all happy.
"Jenny, what did he just say?" Bubz tugged my shirt.
"He said your the pretty girl on youtube making make up vids."
"Oh, tell him he looks good too."
"She says you look good too." I told SeungRi and he blushed.
"Anneyong hasseyo Big Bang hyung's!" Shimmy bowed.
"He know's-"
"He's korean Seung Hyun." I interupted him.