What Am I Doing???????

2 Different Tears

I was released 3 days after, on Friday morning. I headed to the YG building alone, and started practicing. After practicing 6 times, I reached into my duffel bag, and started filming a new video.

"Sorry for not filming on Tuesday. Something came up, and I couldn't. So, I will make another video tomorrow. Anyways, today I'll be dancing Addiction by Code-V. Enjoy~" I danced the song, and rapped Jae's part. Yet, I noticed I wasn't the only one rapping. I glanced at the door a few times and noticed it was T.O.P. At the end I did the regular outro.

"Hope you liked it. Thanks for watching my video. Hit the like button, favorite, share, subscribe. Oh, and tomorrow is the start of a new channel!! It'll be a secret. It's something a few of my friends keep telling me to make. Until next time, Jenny out!" I snapped, then turned off the camera. I did some editing on my laptop, then someone came in.

"What do you want from me now?"
"What?? I'm just here."
"Well leave. I'm a little busy." I said. I turned around to face him. "Why did you start rapping? You ruined my video."
"No, I think your viewer's, if you have any, will like that I rapped."
"Oh shut up. They only like appearences by people I'm friends with, not a trouble maker."
"Like they know I'm a trouble maker."
"Oh, I'm announcing that tomorrow." I smirked as I stepped towards him.
"How will you get the proof? I'm not doing anything stupid while I'm being filmed." He said as he stepped forward.
"Oh sure. I'll get you caught." Our faces were inches away. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he smirked.

"You're an idiot of stepping forward." He whispered. Before I could say anything, his lips crashed into mine. I widened my eyes, and he pulled me by my waist. I hit his chest, and he continued to kiss me. My arms got tired, so I gave up on hitting him. A few tears rolled down my face, as flashbacks ran through my head.

FLASHBACKS:

"Ha-Neul-yah. S-S-Sarang haeyo." T.O.P stuttered.
"Nado saranghae." I replied.
"NOW KISS HER!" The PD Demanded.
"NO!" T.O.P yelled.
"CUT! T.O.P you are supposed too, unless.." The PD trailed.
"Fine, fine."

He left the house, and came back a minute after with a large, white teddy bear.
"Omo. Who-"
"T.O.P hyung did." DaeSung interupted. I ran to T.O.P and hugged him.
"Thank you!" I smiled. I pulled away and hugged the bear.
"It's so cute!" I said, poking it's cheeks and T.O.P smiled. I put it near the stairs going upstairs, then sat back down.

"Okay look. I know we started with a bad start, and I'm sorry about that. I'm just trying to be nice to you too, since you're always nice to me." He explained.
"Oh, that's nice. Just stop stalking me. Don't you dare come to Busan while I'm here. And I'll call you when I get there. Now buh-bye!" I hung up, and smiled to myself.

*He admit he's being nice. Aw, that's so sweet of him! Wait no! Ha-Neul! Get a hold of yourself. You are not falling for him! Or are you?* I thought to myself.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I complained.
"YAH! You promised me you'd call!" He yelled.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I looked up, and all of a sudden, I was being hugged.

"I told you I'd get worried about you if you didn't call." He whispered. I almost melted.
"I'm sorry. I know I should've called." I said hugging back.
"Weird thing is, I was happy, but I didn't feel like myself when I was away." I smiled.
"Nado. When you were gone, I didn't feel like the almighty T.O.P." He pulled away, and did a Superman pose.

"Known as Vick." I laughed. "Such a plain name for a scary character. I'm happy Hyun Jun killed him, he was such a jerk. He killed Mi-Jung!"

"Good night oppa." She said with her back facing him.
"G'night Sunni." He replied, then they fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACKS

*I missed this feeling. T.O.P oppa, I miss your kiss.* I thought, he was about to pull away, but I wrapped my arms around his neck. After 3 minutes, I pulled away and blushed.

"Why did you-"
"Shut up and leave." I pointed at the door.
"You're blushing. Aw, are you embaressed for kissing oppa?"
"Don't make me kick you." I threatened, then he ran out of the room. I fell on my knee's crying.

"What am I doing with my life? I'm and idiot. I'm stupid. I don't even realise what I have." I said to myself as I cryed.