T.O.P Makes Ha-Neul Cry...again

2 Different Tears

After 5 minutes of begging G-D not to tell anyone, he agreed. We started practicing again, and after 4 times altogether, T.O.P walked in.

"You're here because..." I trailed. I looked at him, and he had dark circles around his eyes.
"Did you get any sleep last night?" G-D asked.
"No, I was up the whole night."
"Doing what?" I questioned.
"With a girl." He smirked. G-D and I exchanged looks, then laughed.
"Fair enough." I laughed.
"What's so funny?" T.O.P asked. I looked at him, head to toe, and smirked.

"What now?" He complained.
"Well, now that I know you aren't a first timer..."
"But you still are a first timer, right? I mean, you're so scary, I bet you won't even-"
"G-D, should I?" I interupted T.O.P.
"Hm....if you want to, but...if it's going to get loud, Jun Hyung, we should leave." G-D said walking to the door. Jun Hyung followed and closed the door.

"What are you going to do?" He said. I stepped forward, and he stepped back.
"Oh nothing. G-D knew you were going to get mad, so they left."
"Me? Mad? Why?"
"Well..Let's just say you aren't the only one staying up all night."
"YOU DIDN'T!!!!!" He yelled.

"I did. And it's only fair because you told me, so I told you. You'd find out somehow, someday right? Oh, let me guess. It was that girl that you made out with in here right? I understand, but to tell you the truth, she's ugly. G-D said so too."
"No-"
"All of Big Bang said she's ugly. I didn't agree, but when I saw her up close, DAMN! She's so...ewww. But, who cares if you did or not. And who cares if I did or not, right?"
"I CARE! THAT WASN'T ME THAT WAS WITH YOU!!" He yelled.
"But you were with someone else, so that's kinda your fault. If you were smart, didn't try to hit Jun Hyung, and be a jerk, then that might've been me. But no, you ruined everything. Yet, that's the past, so it doesn't matter. Anyways, I told you and that's it. So you can leave now. I need to get ready to go to Mu-Core." I said as I put my stuff in my bag. I took my camera out and filmed myself.

"HEY EVERYONE! This is my new channel! My daily vlogs! Sorry I started late, some stuff came up, so I couldn't film. I'll get a different camera to do filming for my main channel, and this one. I'll get a new flip camera for this channel, but for now, I'll use the same camera I use for my other channel. I can't film while I'm at Mu-Core, so I'll film right after. Sometimes, I won't be able to film everything that happens in a day because somethings are just....personal. Personal as in, secret. Anyways, big news! My fellow youtuber shimmycocopuffsss will be visiting me here in Korea all the way from Canada! Yes. My friend shimmy will be here along with mychonny and bubzbeauty for 3 days. Okay so, I'll catch you guys later!" I turned my camera off, then put my Beats headphones on and played some music. I stood beside T.O.P, facing the opposite direction as his, shoulder to shoulder.

"Umma was right. Never mess with guys that hate you when you meet them. Just like you T.O.P." I said with tears. I started to walk, but I was stopped. I took my headphones off, and put them around my neck.
"You told your mom about me?"
"Throught prayers. I can't tell her face to face." Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
"And why is that? Are you scared of her?" He laughed. I turned my head to look at him, and he widened his eyes.
"I can't tell her because she's dead. I guess I'll be scared of her, if she was here and she had a chance to talk to you. I'd be scared because this happened before, just without any skinship. I'd be scared because the last time, she almost killed his parents." I said, turned around, then left. I sat in the van beside G-D. Jun Hyung had to go back to the Cube building, so he couldn't come.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" G-D asked.
"I'm fine. It's just that I never thought T.O.P of that kind of person. I should've knew. I'm an idiot for not even realising."
"Yeah you are an idiot. You don't realise how much hyung likes you!!!" G-D raised his voice. I looked at him, and raised an eyebrow.
"Hyung is never like this, ESPECIALLY to a girl. He's usually nice even after an accident like what you did. I've never seen him like this before. The 3 days you weren't here, he barely talked to us, he barely practiced, he barely even ate. Wake up from this dream you're in! HE PRACTICALLY LOVES YOU!!!"