So Loud!

2 Different Tears

The next morning, I woke up in Jun Hyung's arms..........I smiled to myself, then turned my head to look at Jun Hyung. He opened his eyes, then smiled.

"Morning."
"Morning." I got out of the bed, and got some underwear, a bra and a shirt on and headed to the washroom. I started brushing me teeth, then Jun Hyung came in, wearing a towel around his waist. He hugged me from behind the kissed my neck. I giggled, then he kissed my neck again. I spit the tooth paste out and rinsed my mouth, then went down to the main floor. My brother's came down groaning.

"What are you two so upset about?"
"We heard everything last night." Jerry said.
"You two were so loud!" Hyun Joong complained.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Imagine you two watching your real life and anime !!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I made myself and Jun Hyung a cup of coffee and he came down the stairs wearing a wife beater and shorts. I gave him his coffee, and he drank it up. We went upstairs to get changed.

"First timer huh? I don't believe you." Jun Hyung smirked.
"I could say the same to you." I laughed. I got a white shurt, black skinny's, light blue sneakers, a grey tuque, my light blue earings and a necklace on. And as for Jun Hyung, he wore a black shirt, a white summer scarf, blue skinny's and black sneakers, along with frames. I brought my duffel bag with me and we headed for the door.

"You think it's safe for you to wear that tuque?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"It's summer." He laughed and I shrugged. We walked to the building and into my room, then I called G-D to practice. We practiced twice, then I got a phone call. I didn't care too much, so I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"YAH KIM HA-NEUL! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CONTINUE!! Don't do that if we're in the house, do it some where else, and DON'T BE SO LOUD!!!" He yelled then hung up.
"What's he talking about? G-D asked.
"Oh...hehehehehehehehe." I nervously laughed.
"You two....no.....you didn't, did you?" He gasped.
"Well, we did..." I trailed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
if u haven't realised....and to sum it up in a few words...

jun hyung&ha-neul had it (with protecton of course ;)

WIIINK* srry for the crappy upload.