Say It~

2 Different Tears

As I watched Jun Hyung leave, I thought about my parents.

"Umma, appa. I actually have a boyfriend now. Isn't that great?" I said outloud, then went into the building. I went into my room and found T.O.P sitting on the bench.

"Oh, sunbae. What are you doing here?"
"It's crowded next door." He replied.
"Oh, okay. You can stay if you want, but don't bother me." I said. I put some music on, and danced. I danced to Big Bang songs mostly, some of mine, some of other girl groups. I played Sunset Glow and Haru Haru, and when I did, I danced, rapped and sang to the song. I got tired, and I was sweating so I took my tank top and trank pants off so I only wore a sports bra and short shorts. I started to dance, then I heard a gasp. I turned and it was T.O.P.

"What?" I asked.
"You have a tattoo?" He said with widened eyes.
"And if I do... Well, yeah I do. And they aren't fake."
"They? There's more than that?" I showed him where my star tattoo was near my wrist.
"That one too." I said. "That's it..." I trailed.
"Where's the other one? I know you're lying when you trail off like that." He explained. I turned around, and lifted my hair.
"A butterfly?"
"Yeah. So what?" I shrugged, then kept dancing. Stopped when I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Ha-Neul-yah. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."
"Get off of me!" I said trying to get out of his grasp.
"I'll let go if you accept my apology." He whispered.
"And if I don't want to?"
"We'll stay like this all day until you accept it."
"Well, I'm not saying that I will." I told him. He hugged me tighter and I widened my eyes.
"Let...go!"
"Say it. Say that you accept my apology." He whispered.I gasped, out of breath.

"Choi...Seung...Hyun...I...can't...breathe..." I struggled to say.
"YAH! Let go of her!" I heard a voice. He let go, and I fell on the floor, unconscious.