Say Good Morning To The Female Lucifer~

2 Different Tears

I read my book listening to my iPod touch, music blasted, then my door slammed open. I took my ear phoens off, and saw a red T.O.P.

"What? I'm reading here!" I complained.
"You gave me a n disc not Ninja Assassin."
"What? NO, my cousin gave that to me. I didn't do anything." I said sarcasically.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" He yelled, I walked up to him.
"Welcome to hell my friend." I patted his back.

The next morning, I woke up early to do a prank on T.O.P and to get ready so that I didn't have to worry after. I put a bucket of honey on top of the washroom door, and held a bucket of feathers ready. When T.O.P woke up, he headed for the washroom. As soon as the honey fell on him, I ran and dumped the feathers on him.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" He yelled, and I just laughed. I went to the main floor, and got some coffee. When I finished one cup, I dumped the coffee out, and replaced it with hot coke. Hot so that it wouldn't fizz. T.O.P came down after a few minutes.

"Did you take a shower already?"
"Of course I did. I had honey and feathers all over me." He sounded as if he didn't even bother trying to fight back. I went into the living room, to grab my towels from the day before, then I heard T.O.P spitting.

"EW!" I ran into the kitchen, and looked at the floor. There was 'coffee' all over the white tiles.
"What happened?"
"This coffee tastes so bad." He said, and I laughed.
"What did you do?"
"Coke." I walked up stairs, threw the 2 towels in the laundry basket, got 2 new towels, and put them in my bag. I went down the steps, and on the last step BAM!

"Wh-what the hell is on my face?"
"Cake." T.O.P laughed. I wiped my face, and rubbed it on T.O.P's clothes.
"Say good morning to the Female Lucifer T.O.P." I smirked.
"G-g-g-good m-morning." He stuttered.
"Don't even try to prank me when you're in my hell."
-----------------------------------------------------------
i had to put lucifer in the title. im so happy the album is out! go to jenpoo.com to listen/download it ^^